Why always a woman immoral in our society ??

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hello every one.I have a question to all members which really irritates me that we really used to hear in our society that a certain woman is a promiscouious one and a woman of bad character.But only rarlely we hear same kind of hearsay about a man.Contrary to that a man who is involved in immoral activities like pre marital or extra marital affairs is considered a person true to his gender.What a height of hyprocrasy it is?Both r human beings;a man should also be subject of same loathing and cursing as a woman could be.In our religion too both man and woman r subject to same punishments from same sins then why a woman is always victimized and a man can get away with every kind of sin under the sun?

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hello every one.I have a question to all members which really irritates me that we really used to hear in our society that a certain woman is a promiscouious one and a woman of bad character.But only rarlely we hear same kind of hearsay about a man.Contrary to that a man who is involved in immoral activities like pre marital or extra marital affairs is considered a person true to his gender.What a height of hyprocrasy it is?Both r human beings;a man should also be subject of same loathing and cursing as a woman could be.In our religion too both man and woman r subject to same punishments from same sins then why a woman is always victimized and a man can get away with every kind of sin under the sun?
I think all this started because of women liberation.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
In our societies, men try to impose all the moral codes because they think its womens duty to not incite them for sinful acts. The idea of self-control is totally devoid because it is difficult. The true lesson of Ramadan is self-control.
On top of that laws like Hudood ordinance plays in the hands of men who rape and women have to prove it with four male witnesses (who watched the whole show and did not do anything). Why men are not subjected to disprove the charges of rape with an alibi?

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
i don't agree with you at all. woman Chasity is concerned more important than man's in every society

further if people come to know than a particular guy is involved in immoral activities rarely anyone want to give her daughter or sister's rista to him .(although he may get praise in his friends as a girl may get priase in her bunch of friends)

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Hamaray pakistan ke unperh + perhi likhi Jahil society mein mostly haqooq or sazaain aurat k liyey hain........

And i m surprised k Aurat ko ghar ke izzat kaha jata hai.....then wt does it mean Mard ke koi izzat ne???

Iss mein paki aurat ka b kasoor hai k wo janti he ne oss k haqooq kya hain.

But ziada kasoor society and parents ka hai jo apnay bacho k samnay lerki ko limited or larkay ko unlimited azaadi daitay hain...

Though i believe aurat rishtay nibhanay mein ziada sincere hoti hai being a mother, sister. Daughter and being a wife...

In short in our society Men are Parsaa after doing all immoral acts.....and women is only person who have to takecare of Izzat.

Last edited:

canadian

Hamaray pakistan ke unperh + perhi likhi Jahil society mein mostly haqooq or sazaain aurat k liyey hain........

And i m surprised k Aurat ko ghar ke izzat kaha jata hai.....then wt does it mean Mard ke koi izzat ne???

Iss mein paki aurat ka b kasoor hai k wo janti he ne oss k haqooq kya hain.

But ziada kasoor society and parents ka hai jo apnay bacho k samnay lerki ko limited or larkay ko unlimited azaadi daitay hain...

Though i believe aurat rishtay nibhanay mein ziada sincere hoti hai being a mother, sister. Daughter and being a wife...

In short in our society Men are Parsaa after doing all immoral acts.....and women is only person who have to takecare of Izzat.

There you are right on spot !
A boy will get away with most dreadful things and his family would try to save him by all fair and foul means but Lo Behold ! Poor girl makes a slight mistake and they will never let her go.Retribution would be instant and severe.Khandaan Kee Izzat Kaa Jou Swaal Hota Hai ! Larkaa Kuch Bhii Ker Ley Khaandaan Kee Izzat Sahiee Salamaat Rehtey Hai.What a hypocracy !

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
A boy will get away with most dreadful things and his family would try to save him by all fair and foul means but Lo Behold ! Poor girl makes a slight mistake and they will never let her go.Retribution would be instant and severe.Khandaan Kee Izzat Kaa Jou Swaal Hota Hai ! Larkaa Kuch Bhii Ker Ley Khaandaan Kee Izzat Sahiee Salamaat Rehtey Hai.What a hypocracy !

And those who are against hypocracy they also support hypocracy at that point.....
But infact both male and female should be responsible for honour, sincerity, honesty...........
But unfortunately its far behind reality
At tht point west is better jahan izzat naami cheez per discremination ne hai

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is a common perception that behind most of the sins commited by men, there is a women.
It goes back to Adam and Eve era when Adam commited the first sin as per Eve's insistance.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

ANSWER:

I think I have the answer . WE ARE LIVING IN A MALE DOMINANT , MALE CONSERVATIVE , NARROW MINDED SOCIETY.

Many will disagree with me , but , it is a reality , just observe it . Agr do larkiyaan road pae chal rahae hoon , ek hijabi ho , second non hijabi , even then agr koi mulla bhi cycle ya bike pae ja raha ho , wo tak mur kae dekhta hae . Every one tries hard to have a second glimpse , aur non hijabi ko itna nahi ghoortae jitna hijabi ko!

Why is it? Apni behan , family ki izzat ,aan , baan , shaan , kisi aur ki PATHAKA , Item , maal , phuljhari?

Larka affair chalae , beshak 1000 chalnae for time pass , aba and ama will always sae , BACHA hae , jawan hae bla bla.

Agr larki kisi sae real mohabat krae even then , Bagairati . badnami?

admi ka affair chalae , fine , aurat ka, then BURI AURAT?

ITs not with the religion , its with the people...............................

indonesia maen women even drive , buses ,scooties , bikes , in Pakistan , sawal hae paeda nae hota!

Har third class sae third class add maen bhi kahin na kahin aurat ko zaroor dalna .

I travelled once in daewoo , bechari bus hostess , every time she passed through the passenger seats , she had to try hard not to get herself rubbed against any one ....

Why dont use a bus host? WHy can't a lady drive bus?

matlab , we have changed religion , but our culture is still of the previous ones.

Pathan , auratoon ko nahin parhata , reson , even before ISLAM in tribal period, women were izzat , to be kept away , not even allowed to read....

Its nothing wrong with ISLAM , its wrong with the people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
It is a common perception that behind most of the sins commited by men, there is a women.
It goes back to Adam and Eve era when Adam commited the first sin as per Eve's insistance.

O wow what a example

U mean to say sabbbb problem ka background yei aik example hai, like 1400saal say aik example and millions ,trillions sins!!!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Paki conservative men need this :

conservative mean wo jo larka kae affair ko khaen BISMILLAH aur larki kae ko begairti!(bigsmile)

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Larka affair chalae , beshak 1000 chalnae for time pass , aba and ama will always sae , BACHA hae , jawan hae bla bla.

Agr larki kisi sae real mohabat krae even then , Bagairati . badnami?

admi ka affair chalae , fine , aurat ka, then BURI AURAT?

ITs not with the religion , its with the people...............................

@cefspan

True..............

canadian

@cesfpan

I travelled once in daewoo , bechari bus hostess , every time she passed through the passenger seats , she had to try hard not to get herself rubbed against any one ...."

Yes obsolutely !

Those who harass girls,if somebody does the same to their sister they would kill both sister and that person.If that innocent bus hostess rubbed against anyone even by mistake that person would constantly harass her and make her life hell.I remember a while ago two bus hostesses were kidnapped
in Gujranwala by two boys and were raped.There was big hue and cry,I am not sure what happened to those boys but lives of those girls was completely ruined.Do you think anybody would marry them in that macho society ? Here in The West there are many ills but nobody can harass a girl like that.They would respond with full force of law.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
O wow what a example

U mean to say sabbbb problem ka background yei aik example hai, like 1400saal say aik example and millions ,trillions sins!!!

I did not say aik example, people mention it as the first example
Aap kay bazurgon se sunna hay keh zar, zameen aur zun sari burraeon ki jhurrh hay!
Chaliay iss hisab se 'zun' sahiba kay hissay mein 1/3 of all sins hi suhi.

canadian

@cesfpan
WOW ! What a brave girl indeed !Gave such a good thrashing to that *******.They should repeatedly show it on Pakistani TV Chanells so that others could learn a lesson.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
I did not say aik example, people mention it as the first example
Aap kay bazurgon se sunna hay keh zar, zameen aur zun sari burraeon ki jhurrh hay!
Chaliay iss hisab se 'zun' sahiba kay hissay mein 1/3 of all sins hi suhi.

Sorry to say but its nt convincing statement, kin bazurgu ke baat ker ray hain??? Jo baitay k peechay 3 ,4 shaadiyaan ker laitay hain?, ya jo apnay baito ko perhatay hain baitiyoon ko ne??? Ya jo samajtay hain baita he sab kuch hota hai?????

Malik bhai change ur way of thinking, I dnt knw much about Islaam, But humanity mein aisi koi statement ne k "honour belongs to women only" ya "behind every sin there is a women"

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Canadian Bhai,
Now that you have taken such a high moral ground why don't you ask Imran Khan what is his relation with Seeta White? Ask him to take DNA test and if proven guilty would you punish him?

Last edited: