Who the hell are they - where is it all going?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why you guys are so coward? Why can't you people have the courage to criticize our own leadership?
Because you are a piece of worthless shit, so go lick your criminal, absconder, fugitive, and his fucking whole corrupt family's ass which you are good at it.
Awww poor patwari now crying, Why no one takes my stupid ignorant nonsense seriously! ?????

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Internet is flooded with the visuals of the Royal Protocol of Qasim and Sulman. Where the hell is all simplicity of Imran khan and his Ryasat-e-Madina gone?
Why could they not go on a single bulletproof vehicle? What so many hooters and convoys. How the hell can all of this be defended?

یہ تیری گشتی باجی کی کچرا اولاد نہیں
پہلے اور اکلوتے عوامی وزیر اعظام کی اولاد ہے
جس کے ساتھ ٢٢ کروڑ عوام ہے ???

Siberite

Has PTI denied it Sir. They are being maligned with this video.
Maharaja Sahib:
The real question you should be asking to them is where is their sister? Or to be more direct. where is the daughter of IK ?. Couldn't she visit her fallen father? ... What a poor girl. being sacrificed to save the name of her father. Chi Chi Chi Chi

These limos are no stranger to this Family. Goldsmith is a real jew . He won't let his grandsons travel in old 50...

Siberite

Maryam Nawaz who never held any office was enjoying PM protocol but that was OK.

Now coming up with BS propaganda they want to legitimize their illegal actions?
So, you are saying what is good for gander, must be good for goose?

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Internet is flooded with the visuals of the Royal Protocol of Qasim and Sulman. Where the hell is all simplicity of Imran khan and his Ryasat-e-Madina gone?
Why could they not go on a single bulletproof vehicle? What so many hooters and convoys. How the hell can all of this be defended?

they r ur bahnoi...

AbbuJee

they r ur bahnoi...
So, you are saying what is good for gander, must be good for goose?
Who gives a shit about what you think ?

Whats wrong is wrong!

I have no issue giving someone security be it Maryam or Bhutto family but when people like you cook up propaganda and single out anyone then IT IS AN ISSUE!

I think you have wrong understanding about who I support. I absolutly will PLUNDER anyone who support the PPP and PMLN who ruined this country ( in 40 years)

Siberite

Who gives a shit about what you think ?

Whats wrong is wrong!

I have no issue giving someone security be it Maryam or Bhutto family but when people like you cook up propaganda and single out anyone then IT IS AN ISSUE!

I think you have wrong understanding about who I support. I absolutly will PLUNDER anyone who support the PPP and PMLN who ruined this country ( in 40 years)
The issue is your pee brain can't find a difference between wrong and right when the facts are in front of you . The protocol analogy had been used by your leader many times in the past while he was in oppostion and made lot of noises when the ruling party leadership used the protocol to move around .
When it came down to his tenure, he wasn't any different than past rulers as far as the protocols were concerned. But your pee brain, once again failed to acknowledge this hypocrisy dripping down the face of your leader.
Once again here, you are flapping backward to accommodate your absurd opinion when comes to getting the royal treatment of the offspring of ex PM.