White House Thoughts About Pakistan

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Thanks God they didn't mentioned the name of Imran, otherwise our opponents would bombard us with a very "Cheap Way of Popularity".......

Note: No offence to Zaid Hamid Fans. I also like him, so don't start give me negative rating ;) Thanks.......

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
More 'awesomeness' from Hazrat Amir-ul-Momineen, Daaee-e-Haq, Mard-e-Mujahid, Umeed-e-Inquilab, Janab Zaid Hamid madzillah :D

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: More 'awesomeness' from Hazrat Amir-ul-Momineen, Daaee-e-Haq, Mard-e-Mujahid, Umeed-e-Inquilab, Janab Zaid Hamid madzilla

zaid hamid is only a tv scholar and a tv mujahid.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: More 'awesomeness' from Hazrat Amir-ul-Momineen, Daaee-e-Haq, Mard-e-Mujahid, Umeed-e-Inquilab, Janab Zaid Hamid madzilla

Jo na maney vo hindu he CIA ka agent he ya Mosaad ka agent he......................(zaid zaman hamid........khalifa of yousaf maloon kazaaab)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zaid Hamid has to sync with realities and come out of Iqbal's peotry.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks God they didn't mentioned the name of Imran, otherwise our opponents would bombard us with a very "Cheap Way of Popularity".......

Note: No offence to Zaid Hamid Fans. I also like him, so don't start give me negative rating ;) Thanks.......
LOLS :P [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is not even a muslim. I am not sure why the guys go with the flow. Why cant they see who is saying all that rubbish. Complete retard sick thoughts. Conspiracy thoery master. Say kalimah on t.v and then do your bak bak
Jo na maney vo hindu he CIA ka agent he ya Mosaad ka agent he......................(zaid zaman hamid........khalifa of yousaf maloon kazaaab)

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

He is not even a muslim. I am not sure why the guys go with the flow. Why cant they see who is saying all that rubbish. Complete retard sick thoughts. Conspiracy thoery master. Say kalimah on t.v and then do your bak bak

Bhai Jaan, Thora Sa Ghussa Kal Kay Liye Bhi Bacha Kar Rakhein Kiyon Kah Phir Main Nay Zahid Hamid Ki Video Upload Ki To Ap Kay Paas Kahnay Ko Kuch Nahi Ho Ga!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bhai Jaan, Thora Sa Ghussa Kal Kay Liye Bhi Bacha Kar Rakhein Kiyon Kah Phir Main Nay Zahid Hamid Ki Video Upload Ki To Ap Kay Paas Kahnay Ko Kuch Nahi Ho Ga!

[hilar][hilar]

Actually if you listen carefully, they are not condemning ZH, they are actually scared of him and annoyed that Pak youth will not be swayed by Gew propaganda anymore.

And by the way, its not just GEO, include express in the list too

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
gud thread ...........butt i am wonder guys why so menny indians doing propogenda against pakistan and pak army........i still believe india iz a bigest enymy of pak yeh amen ki asha and all dis shitt iz jew propogenda....