Where do we stand - establishing Deen Ullah

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no question of "ESTABLISHING" rather it is matter of "PRACTICING" Deen ullah. People restricted to
rituals only and lacking in "practicality" will not get anything. The only valid point Dr. Late Israr made
was his crusade against "SECTS". But amazingly he sanctioned it by saying that "no problem be in x,y,z sect
but pray", what a logic. Anyhow Duay Khair for Late Dr. Israr.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There is no question of "ESTABLISHING" rather it is matter of "PRACTICING" Deen ullah. People restricted to
rituals only and lacking in "practicality" will not get anything. The only valid point Dr. Late Israr made
was his crusade against "SECTS". But amazingly he sanctioned it by saying that "no problem be in x,y,z sect
but pray", what a logic. Anyhow Duay Khair for Late Dr. Israr.

You are confusing Mazhab and Deen. They are two different concepts. Mazhab is collection of rituals which are practiced and Deen is System which is established. Islam is just not a Mazhab its a Deen.

The logic is Sect will not vanish. We should not limit our efforts for the sake of of Sects, these efforts should be broadened for establishing The Deen.

These uploads will explain the difference in Mazhab (Sect) and Deen.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are confusing Mazhab and Deen. They are two different concepts. Mazhab is collection of rituals which are practiced and Deen is System which is established. Islam is just not a Mazhab its a Deen.
Deen is an arabic/quranic word used in Quran, whereas please guide me from which language the
word "Mazahab" is used. Can u please give me any verse where this word "Mazab" being used.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00009/religion/p.html
The logic is Sect will not vanish. We should not limit our efforts for the sake of of Sects, these efforts should be broadened for establishing The Deen.
Dean will only be practiced in the absence of any sect, whosoever or whatsoever it may be. Whereas in the presence of
sects there will be no dean but anarchy which is the present day case.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Islam is Deen when it is establish on collective life, when it is limited to personal life and other Deen (System) is established on collective live its is termed as Mazhab or Religion. Present time Democracy and Secularism are dominating collective lives (Government, Economy, Cultural values). above videos explained it.

Issue is not if Islam is Deen or Mazhab, issue is it need to established to dominate all other Deen/Mazhab.

[FONT=&quot]هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ {[/FONT][FONT=&quot]9:33[/FONT][FONT=&quot]}[/FONT]
He it is who hath sent His apostle with the guidance and the true religion that he may make it prevail over all religions, although the associators may detest.
[FONT=&quot]وہی تو ہے جس نے اپنے پیغمبر کو ہدایت اور دین حق دے کر بھیجا تاکہ اس (دین) کو (دنیا کے) تمام دینوں پر غالب کرے۔ اگرچہ کافر ناخوش ہی ہوں[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِيدًۭا {48:28}[/FONT]
He it is Who hath sent His apostle with the guidance and the true religion that He may make it prevail over all other religions, and Allah sufficeth as a Witness.
[FONT=&quot]وہی تو ہے جس نے اپنے پیغمبر کو ہدایت (کی کتاب) اور دین حق دے کر بھیجا تاکہ اس کو تمام دینوں پر غالب کرے۔ اور حق ظاہر کرنے کے لئے خدا ہی کافی ہے
[/FONT]

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islam is Deen when it is establish on collective life, when it is limited to personal life its is termed as Mazhab or Religion. above videos explained it.

If you think Deen and Mazhab are one and same, no worries. Eighter Mazhab or Deen it is need to be dominate all other Deen/Mazhab.

[FONT=&quot]هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ {[/FONT][FONT=&quot]9:33[/FONT][FONT=&quot]}[/FONT]
He it is who hath sent His apostle with the guidance and the true religion that he may make it prevail over all religions, although the associators may detest.
[FONT=&quot]وہی تو ہے جس نے اپنے پیغمبر کو ہدایت اور دین حق دے کر بھیجا تاکہ اس (دین) کو (دنیا کے) تمام دینوں پر غالب کرے۔ اگرچہ کافر ناخوش ہی ہوں[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِيدًۭا {48:28}[/FONT]
He it is Who hath sent His apostle with the guidance and the true religion that He may make it prevail over all other religions, and Allah sufficeth as a Witness.
[FONT=&quot]وہی تو ہے جس نے اپنے پیغمبر کو ہدایت (کی کتاب) اور دین حق دے کر بھیجا تاکہ اس کو تمام دینوں پر غالب کرے۔ اور حق ظاہر کرنے کے لئے خدا ہی کافی ہے
[/FONT]

This is BIG U TURN. Then what is the need for Dr. Israr to bomb us with explaining what is "Mazhab" and what is "Deen" and then
what is your logic to paste such videos without any comments. I give you readily link from Quran where the word "Deen" has been
utilized in every form. When Allah (SWT) has made the things so easy and transparent why you people make them so "COMPLICATED"
and "CONFUSED". Either Deen is also Mazhab or both are different things. Now what is the choice?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is BIG U TURN. Then what is the need for Dr. Israr to bomb us with explaining what is "Mazhab" and what is "Deen" and then
what is your logic to paste such videos without any comments. I give you readily link from Quran where the word "Deen" has been
utilized in every form. When Allah (SWT) has made the things so easy and transparent why you people make them so "COMPLICATED"
and "CONFUSED". Either Deen is also Mazhab or both are different things. Now what is the choice?

It is not U Turn, issue between you and me is not that when Islam is Termed as Mazhab and when as Deen. The issued is it should dominate other Deens or not?
Things are very clear and transparent for me - Deen of Allah need to be dominate on other Deens.
I ordered آم , I was served "Mango" oor "مانجو". Does not make any difference.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not U Turn, issue between you and me is not that when Islam is Termed as Mazhab and when as Deen. The issued is it should dominate other Deens or not?
Things are very clear and transparent for me - Deen of Allah need to be dominate on other Deens.
I ordered آم , I was served "Mango" oor "مانجو". Does not make any difference.

No. Never. All posts are there. Show me any post where the bone of contention is what you are saying. It is now new thing which
u r bringing that whether Deen ullah should prevail over all other Deens. I can have a debate even on this also, but that
is of no use. The real thing started with "difference between Deen and Madhab". it was NOT Deen over all Deens.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No. Never. All posts are there. Show me any post where the bone of contention is what you are saying. It is now new thing which
u r bringing that whether Deen ullah should prevail over all other Deens. I can have a debate even on this also, but that
is of no use. The real thing started with "difference between Deen and Madhab". it was Deen over all Deens.

There is no question of "ESTABLISHING" rather it is matter of "PRACTICING" Deen ullah.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ing-Deen-Ullah&p=268522&viewfull=1#post268522

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no question of "ESTABLISHING" rather it is matter of "PRACTICING" Deen ullah.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ing-Deen-Ullah&p=268522&viewfull=1#post268522
Then u misunderstood my post. "where do we stand - establishing Deen Ullah", On this it is not question of
"establishing" rather it is matter of "practicing" deen ullah. The deen had already been established and it is
the practice which is needed.
There was absolutely no need of mixing the word Madhab. That is superfluous.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Then u misunderstood my post. "where do we stand - establishing Deen Ullah", On this it is not question of
"establishing" rather it is matter of "practicing" deen ullah. The deen had already been established and it is
the practice which is needed.
There was absolutely no need of mixing the word Madhab. That is superfluous.

We are practicing deen by offering prayer, fasting, and performing hajj so on.

Deen will be established when Legislation will be done according to Quran and Sunnah, Economy will be Interest free, gamble, alcohol and prostitution will be condemn and punishable acts. Music, Dancing and other vulgarity activities will not be allowed.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are practicing deen by offering prayer, fasting, and performing hajj so on.

Joo Faslay nah mitay daay woh piyaar hee kia hay!

Deen will be established when Legislation will be done according to Quran and Sunnah, Economy will be Interest free, gamble, alcohol and prostitution will be condemn and punishable acts. Music, Dancing and other vulgarity activities will not be allowed.
There is no second opinion on that. But the concept of "pork haram and Pork-eater plus shiraab hilal" is the order of day.
Brother best thing is that everyone in his/her capacity given by Allah, should practice Deen in its totality. This principle should
be applicable from King to Faqeer, then I can visualize the descending of Angels on such Believers. (Oh Lord forgive me also).

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There is no second opinion on that. But the concept of "pork haram and Pork-eater plus shiraab hilal" is the order of day.
Brother best thing is that everyone in his/her capacity given by Allah, should practice Deen in its totality. This principle should
be applicable from King to Faqeer, then I can visualize the descending of Angels on such Believers. (Oh Lord forgive me also).

What if King and his team not practicing the Deen of Allah, instead practicing which is against Deen of Allah?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
What if King and his team not practicing the Deen of Allah, instead practicing which is against Deen of Allah?
Brother, Deen of Allah is as much for a king and his team as much it is for any ordinary man. Everyone will be responsible for
his/her action and everyone in his/her own grave. We can only make effort individually and pray.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Brother, Deen of Allah is as much for a king and his team as much it is for any ordinary man. Everyone will be responsible for
his/her action and everyone in his/her own grave. We can only make effort individually and pray.

If grave have to decide everything, why there are punishments for the violators, who will exercise the punishment and in which capacity.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
If grave have to decide everything, why there are punishments for the violators, who will exercise the punishment and in which capacity.
you may understand the concept of few things:
a) acceptance, b)practice; c) promulgation.
Unless the society as a whole will not act, everything will be in "theory" and for "ten rewards for one word" concept.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
you may understand the concept of few things:
a) acceptance, b)practice; c) promulgation.
Unless the society as a whole will not act, everything will be in "theory" and for "ten rewards for one word" concept.

I believe you did not replied my question.

Until system will not change everything will remain theory. Theory is there waiting for implementation.

Did whole Arab accepted the "promulgation" of Muhammad SAW and His companions?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe you did not replied my question.

Until system will not change everything will remain theory. Theory is there waiting for implementation.
(So who will bell the cat???)
Did whole Arab accepted the "promulgation" of Muhammad SAW and His companions?
(Should I start from the murder of Uthman(rzt), Camel War, Safin War, Karbala Tragedy,
"Attack on Madina", "revenge of Mukhtar ibne Saqfi" etc etc.

As I said, everyone in his/her own capacity is responsible for the implementation!!!!!