When was the last time president Zardari addressed the nation or faced a reputable Journalist ?

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
can any body remind me plz when was the last time .... That our elected president honorable mr asif ali zardari and co-chairperson pppp. One of the largest party of pakistan.... Gave a interview to a known pakistani journalist one to one or addressed the nation directly .... Joint section of parliament cant not be considered a direct contact with the whole nation....same is the case when he addresses a pppp meeting in a closed venue of his choice...

Im mentioning this here cause i feel these people came with an nro and will vanish in the air the moment they feel the wind of change from within in pakistan or from their daddy america... Mentioning bilawal as tribal chief is the way kept for any future come back.... Your views please.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: When was the last time.....????

Not only him,
majority of the leaders will not face journalists of some repute
When was last time Musharraf, Altaf Hussain, Ghelani, Fazal ur Rehman allowed Talat to interview them

Bhagora General is on every other day on Live TV talk but with whom Waseem Badami, Dr Tankana (Danish), Mubashar Lickman or Najam Sethi
Kal.uu Sarkar will spend half day addressing his brain dead zombies or once in a blue moon to Lickman but interview with Talat, no way..

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: When was the last time.....????

Not only him,
majority of the leaders will not face journalists of some repute
When was last time Musharraf, Altaf Hussain, Ghelani, Fazal ur Rehman allowed Talat to interview them

well said GEOG ... i was wondering wat to call them but the term "brain dead zombies" sayz it all as i can not follow AH in his correct sences.