What is Taraweeh and Tahajjud?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you don't have a better argument about the video, then please focus on your excellent pizza delivery skills. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I’m on holiday at the moment - travelling to new lands so Pizza delivery is on hold at the moment. I do however practice everyday to keep myself sharp. Were you able to find a proper job or still doing penny stocks.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I’m on holiday at the moment - travelling to new lands so Pizza delivery is on hold at the moment. I do however practice everyday to keep myself sharp. Were you able to find a proper job or still doing penny stocks.
I've moved up from penny stocks to trading forex & futures. Now I can afford an iPhone 15 pro max. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Are you traveling to your homeland of DRC 😂 😂 😂

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So for you there must be no fasting and no Eid after the month?
Fasting is prescribed for a limited number of days, not for a full month. There is no mention of the Eid celebration after Ramadan in the Quran.
If anyone wants to celebrate Eid, by all means, they should. In my opinion, every day should be an Eid day, but Eid has nothing to do with Islam.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Allah or us ka Rasool ki maano

ATTIU ALLAH WA ATTIUR RASOOL​

Even by your own standards, taraweeh is a bidah that was introduced by Umar and according to your own books Prophet never held taraweeh prayers in congregation throughout ramadan.

When the Quran clearly says even the prophet cannot add or take away even the smallest thing from the deen of Allah, then who gave Umar the authority to do this.

But of course you people will always bend even your own rules and call it bidah ul husna! 🙄

Koi aur karay to bidah ul jahanum al nar, hum karain to Bidah ul husna 🙄🙄🙄

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
Even by your own standards, taraweeh is a bidah that was introduced by Umar and according to your own books Prophet never held taraweeh prayers in congregation throughout ramadan.

When the Quran clearly says even the prophet cannot add or take away even the smallest thing from the deen of Allah, then who gave Umar the authority to do this.

But of course you people will always bend even your own rules and call it bidah ul husna! 🙄

Koi aur karay to bidah ul jahanum al nar, hum karain to Bidah ul husna 🙄🙄🙄

Rasool ALLAH S.A.W performed Qayam al Lail for 3 days so its not a bidah from bidah point of view , its not fard to begin with

purpose is to listen and understand Quran which unfortunately we are not doing

and from your standards you have to right to speak on this as you dont even believe in 5 prayers which differentiates a muslim from non muslim so you propaganda will not work here

listen if you are brave enough

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
listen and understand Quran which unfortunately we are not doing
At least we agree on something.
Rasool ALLAH S.A.W performed Qayam al Lail for 3 days so its not a bidah from bidah point of view
Exactly according to your own books he never did it for more than 3 days because he was afraid that it might become compulsory, which you people have made it all, but in name.
you dont even believe in 5 prayers which differentiates a muslim from non muslim
Where does the Quran mention any of this, forget that just name your 5 rituals from the Quran, You sectarian mushriks can't even do something even as simple as that, but have the gall to claim that this imaginary ritual is the most important thing and what differentiates a Muslim from a muslim.

listen if you are brave enough
Great, proving your one man made book Sahih Bhukhari from another man made book Al Muwatta and even then your own video agrees with me that Umar started this congregation taraweeh for the whole month. Even your Engineer is not stupid enough to claim that the Prophet did that. And still no reference from the Allah's book the Quran.

My question was who gave Umar the authority to this? And then you mushriks come up with the whole Bidah ul Husna excuse.