What is Taraweeh and Tahajjud?

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
At least we agree on something.

Exactly according to your own books he never did it for more than 3 days because he was afraid that it might become compulsory, which you people have made it all, but in name.

Where does the Quran mention any of this, forget that just name your 5 rituals from the Quran, You sectarian mushriks can't even do something even as simple as that, but have the gall to claim that this imaginary ritual is the most important thing and what differentiates a Muslim from a muslim.

Great, proving your one man made book Sahih Bhukhari from another man made book Al Muwatta and even then your own video agrees with me that Umar started this congregation taraweeh for the whole month. Even your Engineer is not stupid enough to claim that the Prophet did that. And still no reference from the Allah's book the Quran.

My question was who gave Umar the authority to this? And then you mushriks come up with the whole Bidah ul Husna excuse.
look whose talking
round and round and round and round

you literally have no point to prove and again back to the same point you already have been told.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
look whose talking
round and round and round and round

you literally have no point to prove and again back to the same point you already have been told.
1. You need some English comprehension lessons and how to use certain sayings and phrases, which you are terrible at.
2.When you don't get an answer and sectarian mushriks try to dodge you have to keep hammering them with the same point first they will make some irrelevant posts and then eventually run away...like always because they have no answers

I know you mushriks have no answers so just run away you always do.

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
1. You need some English comprehension lessons and how to use certain sayings and phrases, which you are terrible at.
2.When you don't get an answer and sectarian mushriks try to dodge you have to keep hammering them with the same point first they will make some irrelevant posts and then eventually run away...like always because they have no answers

I know you mushriks have no answers so just run away you always do.
look whose talking

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fasting is prescribed for a limited number of days, not for a full month. There is no mention of the Eid celebration after Ramadan in the Quran.
If anyone wants to celebrate Eid, by all means, they should. In my opinion, every day should be an Eid day, but Eid has nothing to do with Islam.

I love your religion man - It is like a school where there are no classes and no homework and the kids are told there will be no exam.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I love your religion man - It is like a school where there are no classes and no homework and the kids are told there will be no exam.
Then join my religion of the Quran alone, and you will be spared of ignorant mullahs' classes and homework, but you will still have exams to pass.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pretty much describing the best school system in the world. Finland

"Kids" are not tied up in useless "home work" and always just "work work work" Leaving no time to be "kids" or "learn anything"

Analogized with. "People" are not tied up in useless "rituals" and always just "busying trying to keep up performing said rituals, rules and regulations" Leaving no time to be " Decent humans" or "Learn, practice and reflect the real deen from the original source"

Rambler

Pretty much describing the best school system in the world. Finland

"Kids" are not tied up in useless "home work" and always just "work work work" Leaving no time to be "kids" or "learn anything"

Analogized with. "People" are not tied up in useless "rituals" and always just "busying trying to keep up performing said rituals, rules and regulations" Leaving no time to be " Decent humans" or "Learn, practice and reflect the real deen from the original source"

There is no pretty much. Classes and homework are the basis of an educational system. Classes mean supervised, guided learning and homework means unsupervised, independent application of mind. Now these two necessary pillars of an education system could be corrupted and turned into a something which is just a routine and helping little with learning. That is exactly the case with ibadat like Namaz which is the most important mode of connection with Allah but could plunge into a mindless routine. Life is a balance between focused (disciplined and structured) and diffused (reflective and abstract) modes which are both vital for any endeavor be it wordly or spiritual.

Rambler

Then join my religion of the Quran alone, and you will be spared of ignorant mullahs' classes and homework, but you will still have exams to pass.

I would be happy to with all the conveniences it provides considering my failings but I'm afraid your case is extremely weak. I think your issue is resolvable as your thesis is based on a very flawed understanding of how the flow of knowledge works. You just have to stop wasting time on penny stocks and broaden your mind about epistemology. A reading of history and philosophy would also help.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

I would be happy to with all the conveniences it provides considering my failings but I'm afraid your case is extremely weak. I think your issue is resolvable as your thesis is based on a very flawed understanding of how the flow of knowledge works. You just have to stop wasting time on penny stocks and broaden your mind about epistemology. A reading of history and philosophy would also help.
I am concerned about your mental state. It seems that either your ego is clouding your judgment or you are suffering from the strawman fallacy syndrome.

Rambler

The Finnish education system has debunked that myth. They are doing better than rest of the world in this dept with almost no homework and minimal classes.

I hate to say it but your knowledge about education and learning is as superficial as your understanding of cosmology and astronomy. Devil is always in the detail. Education system is in essence classes and homework. Go and read about Finish education system in detail and come back.

Rambler

I am concerned about your mental state. It seems that either your ego is clouding your judgment or you are suffering from the strawman fallacy syndrome.

Where did strawman come from - I think you just heard this term somewhere and were desperate to use it. Read, read and read. This advice is pure gold even if it comes from a lunatic like me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I hate to say it but your knowledge about education and learning is as superficial as your understanding of cosmology and astronomy. Devil is always in the detail. Education system is in essence classes and homework. Go and read about Finish education system in detail and come back.
Another one of those Mr Know it all's.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Another case of that NashNY, knows everything about everything and everyone else knows nothing about anything and will waffle on and on but can never actually provide any counter argument, evidence or anything resembling a two way conversation and exchange of ideas. Just passing off orders sitting on his high horse, you don't know this, you don't know that, you go do that and you go do this.......Lame!

Rambler

Another case of that NashNY, knows everything about everything and everyone else knows nothing about anything and will waffle on and on but can never actually provide any counter argument, evidence or anything resembling a two way conversation and exchange of ideas. Just passing off orders sitting on his high horse, you don't know this, you don't know that, you go do that and you go do this.......Lame!

That's not good My dear old fart - You should not discuss other people between yourselves while they are present.

Wake up Pak

A short note for Rambler the spoiled kid.

mistake-image.jpg