what is rules and regulations about fake ID. attention siasat.pk admin.

||columbus||
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • blog.png
    View Blog Entries
  • article.png
    View Articles
  • add.png
    Add as Contact
  • View Activity
user-offline.png
ایم کیو ایم کے ممبران کی طرف سے تحریک انصاف کے جوشیلے کارکن کولمبس کی جعلی آئی ڈی بنا دی گئی ھے۔ لہذا تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان سے گزارش ھے کہ دشمن مافیا سے ھوشیار رھیں۔
میرا سوال سیاست پی کے کی سائیٹ ایڈمن سے ھے کہ کیا وہ آنکھیں بند کرکے سو رھے ھیں۔ کیا جعلی آڈی کا کوئی قانون نہی۔ اگر اس پر ایکشن نہی لیا گیا تو پھر یہ سائیٹ مچھلی مارکیٹ بن جائے گی۔
جلد از جلد ایکش لیا جائے اور تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان کو جو صدمہ پہنچا ھے اس کی معافی بھی مانگی جائے۔ اور جس نے یہ جعلی آئی ڈی بنائی ھے اسے سرعام سائٹ سے بین کیا جائے۔

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
||columbus||
user-offline.png
ایم کیو ایم کے ممبران کی طرف سے تحریک انصاف کے جوشیلے کارکن کولمبس کی جعلی آئی ڈی بنا دی گئی ھے۔ لہذا تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان سے گزارش ھے کہ دشمن مافیا سے ھوشیار رھیں۔
میرا سوال سیاست پی کے کی سائیٹ ایڈمن سے ھے کہ کیا وہ آنکھیں بند کرکے سو رھے ھیں۔ کیا جعلی آڈی کا کوئی قانون نہی۔ اگر اس پر ایکشن نہی لیا گیا تو پھر یہ سائیٹ مچھلی مارکیٹ بن جائے گی۔
جلد از جلد ایکش لیا جائے اور تحریک انصاف کے کارکنان کو جو صدمہ پہنچا ھے اس کی معافی بھی مانگی جائے۔ اور جس نے یہ جعلی آئی ڈی بنائی ھے اسے سرعام سائٹ سے بین کیا جائے۔

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Dear Columbus........trust me I was laughing on my self.........because I saw that post and was thinking about you, but now I do appreciate this genius........who had put you almost in the corner.

As far as duplicate ID's are concerned, there is no issue in this regard, every one have right to select to whatever they want.

So please accept my apology in this regard.

However I will welcome you and other members, if they would like to place such type of restriction but for this should convince team with harms behind that.

BTW I would like to know from PTI members who got hurt because of this funny game.

Regards.

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is fake as u....What is the difference between u and him...

Well Done...And as far as banning someone from the site is concerned ,You should be banned first cos everybody knows who u are and who u are trying to be,But u will never become what u intend to be,cos people like u can't be the ones who they can never be.hahaha...Got it ? even I didn't get it...lolz...Someone once said...IF U CAN'T CONVINCE THEM CONFUSE THEM...lolz

I suspect thats another ID of urs just to gain some sympathy and attention like NS is doing these days..But don't worry u are exposed big time.

He is fake as u....What is the difference between u and him...

Well Done...And as far as banning someone from the site is concerned ,You should be banned first cos everybody knows who u are and who u are trying to be,But u will never become what u intend to be,cos people like u can't be the ones who they can never be.hahaha...Got it ? even I didn't get it...lolz...Someone once said...IF U CAN'T CONVINCE THEM CONFUSE THEM...lolz

I suspect thats another ID of urs just to gain some sympathy and attention like NS is doing these days..But don't worry u are exposed big time.

آج آپ لوگ میرے خلاف ھیں ۔ کل آپ لوگ ھی میرے ساتھہ نیچرل بھائی چارے کی بات کریں گے۔

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye id abbasiali bahi ke lagti he ,inhoo nay jan bojh ker banye hoo gee ta key app he pti key samny bad nam ho na key abbasiali lolzz
||columbus||
user-offline.png

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آج آپ لوگ میرے خلاف ھیں ۔ کل آپ لوگ ھی میرے ساتھہ نیچرل بھائی چارے کی بات کریں گے۔

Woh din kabhi nahi aayega inshaAllah ...Aur jab PTI ne tumhare leaders ke saath natural toh kya koi aur bhi alliance ki baat ki toh main phir tere munafiq nahi banoonga inshaAllah...Khullam Khulla Imran Khan ke khilaf baat karoonga....Mark my words.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think some 1 is able to create ur clone.
apna kuch ker ly.kary ga woh bary ga tu.waisy bi mere bhai yeh MQM aur PTI khailna chor dy.koi nai game khailain.Nawaz aur Altaf aik ho gay hai.Imran aur Musharraf ko bi chahiy keh do dil aik jaan ho jaye.waisy bi america ky yahan se jany ky bad kisi ny nazar nahi ana.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
||columbus||
user-offline.png

How should I know you are the genuine one?

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PML-N 10 Caroar Propaganda Exposed on Siasat.pk

Fake... lllcolumbuslll

Mr Columbus showing himself as a PTI Supporter using this Fake Tag "منجانب: احتساب ونگ تحریک انصاف پاکستاں" Totally Bulshit

Request to Admin to Block this Fake ID "lllcolumbuslll", how come any supporter can speak against their party leadership all the time in all posts and caution to all PTI supporters to stand against this person and block him. .

No one has any rights to use this Tag [HI]"منجانب: احتساب ونگ تحریک انصاف پاکستاں[/HI]" to make critics on PTI. If anyone wants to make a valid point kindly do without any taging bcz if you use this tag you will be declared as propaganda

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PML-N 10 Caroar Propaganda Exposed on Siasat.pk

its not your fault its our pakistani mentality of zero tolerance & crush your opponent with power. it means tomorrow if u see anyone cursing imran khan on road coz he dont like imran khan so u might kill him. dont go crazy if u think he write against your party so you produce your logic & convence him with ur knowledge . This is the problem if tomorrow PTI will be in power so u guys will try to use your power to beat opponent what PPP & PML N doing today to stay in power. THis is not a democratic behaviour.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
||columbus||
user-offline.png

The guy who made ur fake id i saw his post & couldnt stop laughing. He must have alot of time to do all this drama now PTI supporters making fake ids & imran khan is crying for fake votes in last election what a double standard ?

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
||columbus||
user-offline.png

chor bhi kahay chorr chorr.....:d

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
All PTI supporters and lovers just ignore this guy and give your Azaan, there are the ways of evil, and righteousness, what do you all think that if you are on right path you will not get any obstacles in your way or evil will not stop you and distract you, surely it will. My brothers the path of Justice, humanity and self esteem is not easy, you will face this kind of arrogant opposition from forces of evil. But do not get distracted from your goals just keep on doing your job and one day we will achieve our goal. Insahallah.

I pray to Allah almighty that he gives Istiqamat and himmat to all people who are fighting against tyranny, evil and injustice. Ameen

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Message to All PTI Supporter and Lovers

About Traitors, Enemy Spies, Munafiqs (IIIcolumbusIII and many more)

All PTI supporters and lovers just ignore this guy and give your Azaan, there are the ways of Evil, and Righteousness, what do you all think that if you are on right path you will not get any obstacles in your way or evil will not stop you and distract you, surely it will. My brothers the path of Justice, humanity and self esteem is not easy, you will face this kind of arrogant opposition from forces of evil. But do not get distracted from your goals just keep on doing your job and one day very soon we will achieve our goal. Insahallah.

I pray to Allah Almighty that he gives Istiqamat and Himmat to all people who are fighting against Tyranny, Evil, Injustice, Enemies of Islam and Pakistan. Ameen

Gabagaba

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: My Message to All PTI Supporter and Lovers

IIIcolumbusIII AIK BADD CHALAN AORAT HAI....JISS KAY KAMRAY MAIN USS KAY SHOHAR KI TASSWEER LAGI HOTI HAI LAKIN WO SOTI KISI AOR KAY SAATH HAY.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: My Message to All PTI Supporter and Lovers

iiicolumbusiii aik badd chalan aorat hai....jiss kay kamray main uss kay shohar ki tassweer lagi hoti hai lakin wo soti kisi aor kay saath hay.

hahhhaaaaaa nahi ye wo aurat ha jo kum kapray pahamti ha takay apni commercial value barha sakay.bhai try to underatnd who this gay is. Sirf mujhay sumjh aye ha liken ma batata ho to tread delete kar detay hain