what is rules and regulations about fake ID. attention siasat.pk admin.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: My Message to All PTI Supporter and Lovers

it seems like everybody got columbus fever. I ll request columbus that plz accept the religion of PTI on public pressure otherwise one way or the other they will keep bullying you they dont like criticism.
Its not in our blood to tolerate anyone. Only i m right everybody wrong isnt it ?

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: My Message to All PTI Supporter and Lovers

[MENTION=21622]||columbus||[/MENTION] tum aurat ho kya?

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PML-N 10 Caroar Propaganda Exposed on Siasat.pk

its not your fault its our pakistani mentality of zero tolerance & crush your opponent with power. it means tomorrow if u see anyone cursing imran khan on road coz he dont like imran khan so u might kill him. dont go crazy if u think he write against your party so you produce your logic & convence him with ur knowledge . This is the problem if tomorrow PTI will be in power so u guys will try to use your power to beat opponent what PPP & PML N doing today to stay in power. THis is not a democratic behaviour.

With due respect I read ur other post with the same message about tolerance.... question here is not about tolerating this guy or not... the issue is, this guy columbus is from PML N but he is acting as a PTI supporter so a sort of double game he is playing... now u decide what should be done to a person like this.... this is a political forum so when u discuss about politics either u should be neutral or belong to certain party but should not play a double game.... at least that is my problem with him.... Now just look at ur last post.... did not u get deceived by this guy? u decide.... THIS GUY IS FROM PML N but acting as if HE BELONGS TO PTI.....

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is serious issue, If this practise will continue I dont think this forum will maintain positiveness and will be a mess.
I dont know how you guys will react if someone will have your identical ID and start posting against you or against your opinion..
I personaly dont like it.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PML-N 10 Caroar Propaganda Exposed on Siasat.pk

Fake... lllcolumbuslll

Mr Columbus showing himself as a PTI Supporter using this Fake Tag "منجانب: احتساب ونگ تحریک انصاف پاکستاں" Totally Bulshit

Request to Admin to Block this Fake ID "lllcolumbuslll", how come any supporter can speak against their party leadership all the time in all posts and caution to all PTI supporters to stand against this person and block him. .

hroonj2k3 has a very valid point
Admin must remove Ehtisab Wing Tehreek Insaaf from his signatures

He can pretend whatever he likes to and we LOVE to thrash him
Laikin Landay Bazar Ki Wardi Pehan Kar Jhoota General Qabool Nahi....