What do you think about Hassan Nisar?

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
when i say indo pak.. i mean prepartition history which we have distorted and hasan nisar clears it.. i was furious when i had enuff skills to read books my self that what our teachers were teaching in schools and college were total lies.....and only found in our text books.... unless we change our primary and secondary syllabus and teach what really jinnah wanted.... we will continue producing these fantasy "hum hein pasbaan millat-e-islami ke" crap stuff... cuz we are not... and politicans willl use this to keep teh people stupid under this islamic qila naara

Dont tag indo with pakistan, we have nothing to do with your indo

Regards

adnan_younus

he has explained this.. he is not some charity person.. he is a journalist.. and he just writes... if he has earned enuff halal money to live in a farmhouse nothing wrong in this.. and if he speaks and writes what he feels is truth .. just accept it... he countless time has said im just a mirror... any one who wants to have a look at teh state of pakistan look at his writings and his talks
You surely do not know the reality of this person hasan nisar, he is a dog, he himself lives in a farm house but always says bad things about the poor people of this country, this dog himslef does not have basic know how of science and technology but demands inventions from poor people of this country, this dog intentionally calls Faisalabad as Lyalpur, this dog is from Mirza group, this dog is pseudo intelectual and much more ......

Regards

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MQM ko sirf bhary likhy intellectual log hi samj sakte hain. Agar tumri eduction kam hy tu es main nissar ka kia kasoor. ;)

Aapki poston se to aap bhi koi khas 'bhary likhy intellectual' nahin lugtay.
Kamal hay ( Mustafa Kamal nahin ) aap ko MQM ki sumajh aa gai, ya ubhi tak
M per he ho? M se mali, tera bheja khali. Baad mein M se mutahidda bhi bunnay ga.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with you completely that he never ever comes up with any sort of solution. All he does is criticized which I do not have issue with but then I have never seen him positive and he never comes up with ideas on his talk shows.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
He and the others so called LIBRALS want to impose their ideas on our new generation. They only show the dark picture of Islam. According to him, any bad action by a Muslim or a group of Muslim is actually Islam. But he has miserably faild in his attempt, as people are attracting more and more towards Islam.

Night Devil

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear all please give logical arguments, whether against or favor... but not be hanki'phanki.... like khanjii, watandost, malik495, moodali, M Javed, angryoldman, jennryrck42 e.t.c no one gave any logical argument... everyone shown his own likeness or dis likeness...
i listen him just few times and i think his knowledge about history is very sound... he mentioned lose points of social and economical issues.... some time he gave solution but was not matched with ground realities and some time matched... i think he is really hopeless from this existing system

Night Devil

Councller (250+ posts)
Aapki poston se to aap bhi koi khas 'bhary likhy intellectual' nahin lugtay.
Kamal hay ( Mustafa Kamal nahin ) aap ko MQM ki sumajh aa gai, ya ubhi tak
M per he ho? M se mali, tera bheja khali. Baad mein M se mutahidda bhi bunnay ga.

totally rubbish

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
He is an honest person. He speaks truth therefore most of our people don't like him bcz we dont want to listen the reality, we just wanna listen good things about our self and can't tolerate anything against us, maybe bcz we have already decided that we are great :lol:.

mehwish_ali

حسن نثار کو ابھی میں ایک طرف رکھتی ہوں، اور اس پر تبصرہ کرنے والے لوگوں کو دیکھتے ہیں۔

ان تبصرہ کرنے والوں میں دو گروہ بہت واضح ہیں:

۔1۔ پہلا گروہ ہے جو کہ رائیٹ ونگ سائیڈ کی نمائندگی کرتے ہیں۔ یہ لوگ حسن نثار کے سخت مخالفین میں سے ہیں۔

۔2۔ دوسرا گروہ مڈل اور لیفٹ کا ہے جو اس کی باتوں کو پسند کرتے ہیں۔

پہلا گروہ کیوں حسن نثار کے اتنا مخالف ہے؟

اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ حسن نثار ان گنتی کے "بہادروں" میں ہے جو آج کے دور میں انکی بنائی ہوئی مقدس چیزوں پر دلیری کے ساتھ تبصرے کرتا ہے۔ یہ "بہادری" ان لوگوں کو ایک آنکھ پسند نہیں۔ یہ طالبانی مزاج کے مالک لوگ ہیں، جنکے نزدیک آج انکے اقدامات کو چیلنج کرنا شاید بذات خود اسلام کو چیلنج کرنا ہے۔

بہرحال، حسن نثار کو جو چیز بقیہ دانشوروں سے ممتاز کر رہی ہے، وہ ہے اسکی یہ بہادری اور دلیری۔ یہ ہی چیز اسکی مقبولیت کا باعث ہے تو دوسری طرف اس سے نفرت کا باعث بھی۔

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is a Trojan horse or fifth columnist who is planted in media with particular objective of creating ideological illusion and anarchy.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
A GREAT WRITER AND ANCHOR(clap)(clap)(clap)
i beleive he speaks truth.as we know truth is bitter.for me he is brave analyst speak his mind.some might say can be pascimist.ipartly agree.but in pakistan raising core issue it self a big achievement.overall very impressive analyst asset of pakistan

zfurqanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Hum nay vote to PPP ko deydiya phir aik admi jo Pakistan say bahar bheta hai usko apna leader man liya :-) ab mehgaee bur rahi hai, Drone attacks horahay hain, Corrouption urooj per hai, bijli nahin, pani nahin, system nahin, YEH HUM AWAM NAY KARLIYA. Hassan Nisar kisiko nahin HUMAIN GALI DEYTAY HAIN AUR THEEK HI DEYTAY HAIN. YEH AWAM BEYGAIRAT aur BEYHES hai. Hassan Nisar tu wo boltay jo HOTA HAI wo koi khabar ya tajziya ghar say nahin latay JO HAI WO BOLTAY HAIN. I SALUTE HIM.

EGO nahin AQAL say kaam lo bhaiyon.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
You surely do not know the reality of this person hasan nisar, he is a dog, he himself lives in a farm house but always says bad things about the poor people of this country, this dog himslef does not have basic know how of science and technology but demands inventions from poor people of this country, this dog intentionally calls Faisalabad as Lyalpur, this dog is from Mirza group, this dog is pseudo intelectual and much more ......

Regards

ok yara give me a break so many claims any prof?

1. what is wrong if he calls faisalabad by its old name? mumbai was called bomby and still many people call it bomby is that an issue? i can give you many more examples so its not a crime if someone calls a city or place by its old name. like many people still call istumbul as qustuntena as old nam

2. if he lives a farm house and if he has not stolen this money and made that money from corruption is it a crime to live in a farm house????? its hadeth of our prophet he said agar apko Allah ny dia tu acha pahno or acha khaoo or apny opper karach karoo magr numaish naa karoo. so agar apki halal ki kamai hai tu farm house main rahna koi crime nahi hai ( if you think he made that money from corruption then give us prof before you put any aigation on him)

3. do you think that poor people cant study since and do good in techonology??? what kind of strange argument is it ( do you know in the beging the halal shape sword was invented by muslims the old design of sword which is tright ( mostly used by none muslims) was not so good so muslims made a new design and used better matel in that sword and at that time muslims were not super rich brother. so if he asks muslims to learn techonlogy and study since he is well wisher so that muslims can compete other nations in a good way and defend themselves in good way.

4. do you have any prof that he is from mirza group (which i believe he is not i have not seen any prof) or even if he is none muslim ( as mirzai are none muslim) so what? during the time of our prophet even in madina kafirs used to live peacefully and our prophet used to help poor kafir from batul-maal same way as poor muslims used to get help. go and read some islamic history.

5. you said he is dog calling a human being a dog is sick mentality where you sound like a champion of islam where in islam is written to call a human being dog???

6. he has less eman or more eman thats between Allah and that person ( kon janat main jai gaa or kon janum main keska eman kam hai or kiska zyada) no human being has that right only Allah sabhan walta will decide. but you are educated person stop behaving like jahil people please.