What do you think about Hassan Nisar?

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ye shakhs mentally retarted lagta hai aur apnay aap ko sub se aala samjta hai. Ye chahta hai k bus jo ye keh de wohi such hai baqi sub ghalat. Bhai aap iss baat se andaza lagao ke ye MQM ko support kerta hai. Halankay MQM ko kaun nahi janta. Phir iss kay baray main kia kaha ja-ay.

MQM ko sirf bhary likhy intellectual log hi samj sakte hain. Agar tumri eduction kam hy tu es main nissar ka kia kasoor. ;)

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he him self says he is not some charity or hope organisation.. he just says what he sees... and its not his job to bring hope..... he only speaks teh truth which is bitter and he speaks with facts specailly of muslims indo pak history

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
well i am a die hard worker of ... p t i ... hasan nisar aksar pti and imran khan ke khilaf bolata or likhta or mqm ka hami bhi hai .. saloutions bhi nahe hain isss ke pass ... but jo woh kehta hai bulkul theek hai .. i would say a intelactual mein iss ka program bahot shooq say dekhta hon ... easse critical loag society mein zaroor honey cheye ... he can never be a leader but he can be a eye opner .. i would say he is intelectual .. or woh cheizon ko apney damgh mein process bhi karta hai .. mein or aap nahe kartey jo ke ab mein karney laga hon issi liye tu pti ka worker hon

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
jo shakhs islam aur sunnat e rasool aur qauid e azam ke ezzat nahn krta wo jahil admi hai..mqm k khilaf kabi nahn bolay ga monh main haddi jo dal de hai mqm ne es k..esay fazool danshwaroo ka koi elaj hai dosto? koi elaj btao yarooo

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
he him self says he is not some charity or hope organisation.. he just says what he sees... and its not his job to bring hope..... he only speaks teh truth which is bitter and he speaks with facts specailly of muslims indo pak history

Dont tag indo with pakistan, we have nothing to do with your indo

Regards

sameerking

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I dont have a word for him because he is one of them Mir Jafer & Mir Saadiq he was born in india ,he is indian mentally .He dose propraganda against Pakistan & Pakistanis he toke the side of the people who's want't to be aseparate from Pakistan. and also Pakistan made him fame & rich and look at him who he payback to Pakistan . shame on him .:angry_smile:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
@fahid asim,
Give him traitor certificate as you have given so many before. You have factory of mohibwatan log. right.
i just asked and no comments from mys side. and please mention my post in which i divided certificates for others. u can see pti supporters are abusing him a lot but silence from my side. its not fair boss

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
if some one ill doctor give him/her medicine and the medicine is not sweet,the problem is we think that we are not ill. every one from every part of life doing corruption and if some one like Hassan Nisar show you the true face of our corrupt Pakistan public shout :angry_smile: and cry (cry)..... just for the moment put ur hand on ur heart tell me as nation are corrupt or not ? :(

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
though some of his political views are conterversal like supporting MQM

otherwise i think he is an honest person and a good man. thought its my desire that whenever i meet him in person which i plan to do when i go to pak i will ask him about this . but in 99 percent his view are are good except supporting MQM

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
eak hasan nisar or dosara hood bhai or tisara najam sathi ya sab fanuded haien CIA or RAW kay or MOSAD kay en say kabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii khar ki khabar nahi milti hamesha sab bandon ko bora kahien gay or or indai or amrica ko haq bajaneb kahien gay :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM ko sirf bhary likhy intellectual log hi samj sakte hain. Agar tumri eduction kam hy tu es main nissar ka kia kasoor. ;)
Tumhari education ka bi pata chu gaya hai. Bara aya kahin ka para likha....hahahahaha

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
though some of his political views are conterversal like supporting MQM

otherwise i think he is an honest person and a good man. thought its my desire that whenever i meet him in person which i plan to do when i go to pak i will ask him about this . but in 99 percent his view are are good except supporting MQM

You surely do not know the reality of this person hasan nisar, he is a dog, he himself lives in a farm house but always says bad things about the poor people of this country, this dog himslef does not have basic know how of science and technology but demands inventions from poor people of this country, this dog intentionally calls Faisalabad as Lyalpur, this dog is from Mirza group, this dog is pseudo intelectual and much more ......

Regards

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He has a futuristic vision and boldly speaks about problem and their solution MOST of US do not want to speak or think about. If I want to summarize his ideology all he wants us to Live in Present and think about Future... We were successful in Past but failed in present and Will be in Future as well If we go along the current path. Rather than we should take advantage of Developed countries success models and implement in Pakistan. With Science and Technology no matter how hard people think it would be ... thats the ultimate solution for being into existence in future. The downside of Mr. Nisar is that he is harsh and proudy which he should not be but a great thinker, columnist and speaker.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
He has a futuristic vision and boldly speaks about problem and their solution MOST of US do not want to speak or think about. If I want to summarize his ideology all he wants us to Live in Present and think about Future... We were successful in Past but failed in present and Will be in Future as well If we go along the current path. Rather than we should take advantage of Developed countries success models and implement in Pakistan. With Science and Technology no matter how hard people think it would be ... thats the ultimate solution for being into existence in future. The downside of Mr. Nisar is that he is harsh and proudy which he should not be but a great thinker, columnist and speaker.
Jo karwa sach bolta hai uska attitude hard hi hota hai amooman.