We will not be the part of grand alliance under Nawaz Sharif - Imran Khan

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: we will not be the part of grand alliance: imran khan

It is getting clearer by the statements of MQM leaders and even Nawaz Sharif today that this alliance is not meant to push the government to mid term elections. Given these statements, how can PTI trust the PML-N led alliance? PTI believes this government needs to resign pronto and mid term elections should be held under an impartial caretaker setup and is already running a campaign to this effect. If PML-N is sincere, then why do they not resign en masse from the assemblies. That's the only move which will prove their sincerity about dealing any damage to Zardari. At this point, it seems this is just a status quo alliance meant to get some lost voters back.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

What a great contradiction..........till yesterday I was hearing "HUKUMAT HATAO MULK BACHAO THREEK" was setting in place by Khan Sahab, now same movement has been started by opponents, that has make Mr Khan ask Question, what was the need of this movement.........either our beloved hero Leader is confused or he has find this nation is big fool...........in my opinion Nation is fool, because now they will start debating on this silly subject.........lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dude...Imran Khan has not given up the tehreek....He just said ,He wont join PMLN's Grand Munafiq Alliance...Cos Imran Khan has not forgotten 2008.Anyway where were these munafiqs for the last 3.5 years....Why grand alliance now ? What different has the govt done ? Its just a matter of few seats...Both PMLN and MQM ...You know what I am talking about...So Abbasi Bhai I really appreciate ur other thread but sorry not this one.

In PMLN aur MQM ke munafiqo ka koi bharosa nahi....Imran Khan join kar lega ,Kal ko yeh hukoomat mein chale jayenge aur Imran khan toh siasat se gaya na?

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Here you go.... solo flight again...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: We will not be the part of grand alliance: Imran Khan - Press Conference - 5th July 2011

Cheetaaaaaaaaaaaa.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan's Press Conference in Central Office Islamabad (July 5, 2011)

No body can stop PTI from clean sweeping next election.. (INsha Allah)
only sweeping he can do is in talk shows. oh iam sorry and on internet

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dude...Imran Khan has not given up the tehreek....He just said ,He wont join PMLN's Grand Munafiq Alliance...Cos Imran Khan has not forgotten 2008.Anyway where were these munafiqs for the last 3.5 years....Why grand alliance now ? What different has the govt done ? Its just a matter of few seats...Both PMLN and MQM ...You know what I am talking about...So Abbasi Bhai I really appreciate ur other thread but sorry not this one.

In PMLN aur MQM ke munafiqo ka koi bharosa nahi....Imran Khan join kar lega ,Kal ko yeh hukoomat mein chale jayenge aur Imran khan toh siasat se gaya na?

My friend, I always have a very neutral analysis, thanks for appreciating one, and again thanks for not appreciating other, all I wanted to say, if Mr Khan is finding one movement correct for him, then he shouldn't critise others for the same........we are not concerned, to whom he would join and to whom he wouldn't.

Unfortunately confused politics have given a big draw back to Imran Khan............anyways let wait and see..........because now I would like to see how IK will respond for MQM, Because MQM is now going against government and this is a very bold step, this should be appreciated by IK as well.......or if he won't than it will prove that IK is also only looking for his kind of Politics, not for Pakistan.

Dude thanks in advance for not appreciating this post.........lolzzzzzzz

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No worries.

Every thing is going in the favour of Imran Khan.

He should go alone not be the part of any alliance.

He will attract more people.

Because the link of Nawaz with MQM confirms people that every one is an actor and playing its game.

Before this impossible connection of Q with MQM is established.

So if Imran will move forward alone without joining any one that will strengthen his point of view. and more people will support him.

I mean to say that Nawaz MQM coalition will not make them strong in the next election.

Just_one

Banned

You seem to be totally lost.

IK is exposing NS for his hypocrisy. NS was supporting Zardari when NS was supposedly in the opposition. All the corruption, the mismanagement went on yet NS talked about "saving the system".

Yet what has changed now that NS has started this movement?

He is not starting this movement because he is sincere, he is starting this movement because he is seeing election soon and want to play another round of Nura Kusti with PPP. This time that of gallam galoch and mud slinging, so that he can appeal to his old voters who were anti-PPP, and PPP on the other side is abusing PMLN to secure its vote bank.

The recent mudslining between PMLN and PPPis part of the grand fraud that these parties are doing with Pakistani public.

And just look at PMLN's alliance with MQM. What a shameless hypocrite NS is.

You can come up with the stupidest analysis one could think of - you must be commended for this intellectual gymnastic.

What a great contradiction..........till yesterday I was hearing "HUKUMAT HATAO MULK BACHAO THREEK" was setting in place by Khan Sahab, now same movement has been started by opponents, that has make Mr Khan ask Question, what was the need of this movement.........either our beloved hero Leader is confused or he has find this nation is big fool...........in my opinion Nation is fool, because now they will start debating on this silly subject.........lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran still not invited to join 'Grand Alliance'; Doesn't rule out joining

Jo kehna hai keh lo, Imran to awe hi awe

MQM may not join this alliance but Imran certainly will...
Watch and wait, phir baat hogi
Imran will not but MQM is aleady with N.S..................Hath kangan ko arsi kia ?