We The Pakistani Youth Trust SIR SYED ZAID HAMID

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do like Zaid Hamid and i do agree with him mostly but not 100% bcoz pakistan main kuch bhi 100% nahii hai ;) per sab chaltah hai

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
come on gyus.... kufaar (indiaguy) k teeron ka rukh jis taraf ho wo haq ki nishani hoti hai

any ways,... i love and trust Zaid sb because through him i realised the love for my prophet (PBUH) and love for my country

thank you sir for every thning you have done for this nation

JazzakAllah khair

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
come on omer... . these wordings does'nt suits us

suna nhe video mai Zaid sb kia keh rhay hain..... dar duzarr karo....hamaray nabi Pak (SAW) ki sunnat hai

Allah in per apni rehmat karay...

Last edited by a moderator:
only fool can trust him

bro nauman what is the difference between you and indian gay. yar agar tum ham-men se naheen tu change your name why are you scared. or if you are one of us try to understand who the target is, the people of pakistan, the army and the people who take the cloth of enemy and show that what is against us in their heart.... think what he is saying ...don't think who is saying. brother think about it. agar apna marega tu kum aas kum sae main tu dale ga. leking agar dushman marega tu behurmatee bhee karega or dhoop main chor kar chala jaega..... brother i request you think again and again ok? if you don't like him no problem but don't write any comments against him. iss tarha se dushman ko invite karna hota hai.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
bro nauman what is the difference between you and indian gay. yar agar tum ham-men se naheen tu change your name why are you scared. or if you are one of us try to understand who the target is, the people of pakistan, the army and the people who take the cloth of enemy and show that what is against us in their heart.... think what he is saying ...don't think who is saying. brother think about it. agar apna marega tu kum aas kum sae main tu dale ga. leking agar dushman marega tu behurmatee bhee karega or dhoop main chor kar chala jaega..... brother i request you think again and again ok? if you don't like him no problem but don't write any comments against him. iss tarha se dushman ko invite karna hota hai.
Meray pyar bahi i can give my life without any hesitation for Pakistan and i LOve my countary and army more then any one else and I hate zaid hamid because t feel he is making fool to my people.I dont want to discuss him but u people stop presenting him as hero.

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hate him but I love u more so I am not going to give any comment on his post.Zaid hamid zindabad now be happy

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am simply waiting, when Pakistani flag will be waived in New Delhi and Washington..........lolzzzzzzz.....for the time being, whenever in need tough time came in, this mard e monin was not found in right place.......hahaha......

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
3 years back what ever he predicted came true about American , indian and Israeli invovment in destabilizing Pakistan,Balochistan issue is one of the example,and Afghanistan thikana Pakistan Neshana is 100% true.ZH actually cleared the mind of Pakistani people from confusion now we know Taliban is an unofficial army of our these 3 enemies.