We oppose Zaid Zaman Hamid - Jamat ud Dawa

Reviver

Voter (50+ posts)
Jamat ud Dawa Urdu Statement

http://zaidhamidexposition.org/2010...-lies-denies-any-association-with-zaid-hamid/

jamatuddawablastszaidha.jpg

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: We oppose Zaid Zaman Hamid

Rather condemning Zaid Hamid, Lashkir Tayaiba should clarify their own status as there are serious allegation made by Lalkar e Deoband Maulana Ilyas Ghuman:

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

I am thankful to ZZH for educating me on the subjects like:

economic hitmans
kuroon e Auliya
Reko-dik project
Corruptions of political parties
the way IMF works
model of Khilafat (to select best of best as leader) (please note it has nuffin to do mullaism)
banking system
how money is generated in thin air
media's prejudices and source of misinformation
Iqbal's teaching
any many more...

since no one is perfect, i was expecting him to bring solid evidence on the programme in shahid-nama.. against SAAFMA .. though i will always give him benefit of doubt.. as he is one man vs. all corrupt jourlanist of SAAFMA.. i think he wasnt given much time to prepare.. :s

urdu_man

Banned

rather condemning zaid hamid, lashkir tayaiba should clarify their own status as there are serious allegation made by lalkar e deoband maulana ilyas ghuman:

yar aab to jahad ko maaf kar do. Apni he dunya mein magan hain yay

Reviver

Voter (50+ posts)

Rather condemning Zaid Hamid, Lashkir Tayaiba should clarify their own status as there are serious allegation made by Lalkar e Deoband Maulana Ilyas Ghuman:

Only Hindus and hindu gents shout against Jamat ud Dawa. Ilyas ghuman is hindu agent

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Takfeeri + CIA = Implementation of Zionist Agenda.

garry317

Banned
zion hamid fills hate in the minds of youngs.he should encourage his wards to tie a bomb with him and do fight.dont pollute the minds of youngsters.
and he was grilled by marvi sirmed in very good way.
laal topi wala bandar[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

for zaid hamid ................... he shd come up and say me ***** bhaijta hoon yousaf kazzab pe ore uskey ghatia nazrey pe Me Allah se maafi mangta hoon ore tajdeed e eeman krta hoon................then he is our brother.

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh molvi aaapas mein hi larr larr key mar jayeengay........inko koi kaaam nahin reh gaya sawai aik doosray par keechar uchhalnay ka.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
zion hamid fills hate in the minds of youngs.he should encourage his wards to tie a bomb with him and do fight.dont pollute the minds of youngsters.
and he was grilled by marvi sirmed in very good way.
laal topi wala bandar[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

only crazy indoz and viruses can be found anywhere and anyplace...