We made it clear to JI, No alliance if you do alliance with PMLN - Imran Khan

mak3339

Voter (50+ posts)
اس فورم میں متحرک پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے تمام تنظیمی ساتھیوں سے گزارش ہے کہ ہم سب اس امر سے واقف ہیں کہ
باقی جماعتوں کے برعکس ہمیں انتخابی نشان بہت تاخیر سے ملا ہے اور اب یہ ہم سب کی ذمہ داری ہے کہ اس کی تشہیر ہنگامی بنیادوں پر کی جائے. رنگ برنگے بلّوں کی بجائے وہ نشان عام کیا جائے جو بیلٹ پیپر پر چھپے گا. ذیل میں دیا گیا نشان میں نے بیلٹ پیپر سے نقل کر کے انلارج کیا ہے. جتنا ممکن ہو سکے اس امیج کو سماجی رابطے کی سائٹس پر زیادہ سے زیادہ عام کر کے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی انتخابی مہم میں اپنا حصہ ڈالیں. شکریہ
499248-Electiondesignfaizandaw.png

(بلکہ ہم سب کو چاہیے کہ ہم اپنے اپنے اویٹرز بھی اسی امیج سے بدل لیں۔)

mak3339

Voter (50+ posts)

2n024vq.jpg

یاد رہے نواز زرداری ایک ہی سکے کے دو رخ ہیں

:13: :13:(omg) (omg) :13::13:

عوام کومعاشی اورسیاسی طور پرمستحکم کیا،قائم علی شاہ
Mar 25th, 2013

:lol: :lol: [hilar] [hilar]

حیدرآباد:پاکستان پیپلزپارٹی کے رہنما اور سابق وزیراعلیٰ سندھ سید قائم علی شاہ نے کہاہےکہ ہم نےعوام کو سیاسی اور معاشی طور پر اعتماد اور استحکام بخشا، غیرمستقل ملازمین کو مستقل کرکے ایک بڑا قدم اٹھایا۔

حیدرآباد میں پی پی رہنما علی نواز شاہ رضوی کی رہائش گاہ پر میڈیا سے بات کرتے ہوئے سید قائم علی شاہ کا کہنا تھا کہ سندھ کے حقوق پر کبھی سودے بازی کی نہ ہی کسی جزیرے کی ایک انچ زمین بیچی،کوئی آیا تو شراکت داری کی بات ہوسکتی۔

انہوں نے نگراں وزیراعظم کے انتخاب پر خوشی کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ میر ہزار خان کھوسو کے بطور نگراں وزیراعظم انتخاب کا فیصلہ خوش آئند ہے۔انہوں نےکہا کہ سندھ کے حقوق پر کبھی سودے بازی نہیں کی ہر پارٹی اپنی خدمات، منشور اور کارکردگی پر انتخابی میدان میں اترے،سندھ کی ترقی، ملازمتوں میں اضافہ اور خوشحالی کی کوئی بھی بات عوام کے سامنے لاکر کریں گے۔

قائم علی شاہ نے کہا کہ انتخابی فارم سادہ ہوں تو بہتر ہے، عجیب سی شرائط رکھی گئیں جونا (clap)(clap)(clap)مناسب ہیں، پرویز مشر ف پر الزامات اور تہمت ہیں اور کیس عدالت میں ہے۔

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
JI is very unpredicted party ....and no vote bank....

Their favours r towards American policies up to now...

I dont think they will come with PTI , because the not good leadership...

LIaqat Baloch and Hafiz Salman But r their leaders now....which r more criminal minded...specially Hafiz Salman butt killer of many

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: IMRAN KHAN Made it clear to JI no alliance if you do alliance with PMLN

واہ کیا بات ہے نون لیگ والے تحریک انصاف کے خیر خوا بن رہے ہیں

actually you are the dumbass - no party likes to be bossed around. If Imran Khan has really tweeted this from his official account, its equal to slapping JI and will create bad blood without serving any purpose (even if JI is desperate for an alliance with PTI, it won't like PTI making these statements in public).

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: IMRAN KHAN Made it clear to JI no alliance if you do alliance with PMLN

THAT IS AN ILLITERATE, ILLEGAL AND NON-SENSE CONDITION WHICH CONFINES A LEGAL RIGHT OF THE OTHER PARTY which is never binding in a contract

Instead of claiming to be a literate person, Imran Khan must get advice before he speaks or go to a law college.

Are you talking about IMRAN KHAN or NAWAZ SHARIF ?

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI with JI: The mistake which was expected

Greetings,

As I started to believe on Mr. Khan and his leadership that they are liberal patriotic Pakistani party and not fundamentalist and extremist supporting group of people... I saw this news that, Mr. Khan will make seat adjustments with Jamat e Islami.

On one hand, Mr. Tsunami was claiming that we will win next elections by majority and then seat adjustment with Jamat e Islami made me think, whether Mr. Khan is really sure about his success ?

May be I am wrong, but from last few interviews on talk shows (before 23 March Jalsa and after it) he seems to me little worried and the confidence level of Mr. Khan was also quite low. I also felt that some people who used to support him in media, when they asked him some though questions he got defensive and little frustrated instead of replying with full confidence and logic (like he used to do in past).

Anyways, I hope Mr. Khan sticks to his "Naya Pakistan" policy and doesn't repeat the mistakes which he made in past.

Best of luck,
LG

P.S: Please don't merge it.

Bala Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI with JI: The mistake which was expected

He did the right thing for Syasat in Sindh. Karachi and Hydrabad has very strong Jamat-e-Islam- Vote bank.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What's the problem with talking about Islam in politics. Mind you the name of your country is 'Islamic Republic', and no law in the land can contravene the Quran & Sunnah. Whether we practice what we preach is another thing.

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)

I don't agree with you sir with respect...doing jalsa at minar e pakistan after so much media propaganda of pmln(laptop,jangla bus,good governence etc) is in itself an indication about IK's confidence.....as far as seat adjustment with JI..I dont see it as an alliance and it can only benefit him as far as election results are concerned...I see this as fine tunning..;)

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Your assessment is completely wrong. Khan appeared super confident in all his recent interviews like the ones with Sana Bucha, Shahzeb Khanzada and Najam Sethi. Secondly, JI is not really an extremist party. It is right winged but is probably the sanest and most organised of all the religious parties. PTI was very clear that it will not make an alliance with parties who are going to compromise its Naya Pakistan vision. Nothing in that vision is under threat by JI. Personally I would have loved PTI to go solo and win, but with increasing alliances it will be tough to achieve. Now this alliance can really take control in KP and easily outdo the PML-N/JUI alliance and the PPP/ANP nexus, can compete with MQM in Karachiand possibly steal a few seats there, , give PML-N a tough time in Lahore and it gives leverage to PTI in some rural areas where it does not have presence.

PTI and JI Zindabad................................... A Good Move...............................

ap k thread sy Jalny ki boo aa rahi hai .....Imran Khan jo b kary ..hmm youth us k sath hain ..............

Re: PTI + JI = Seat Adjustment

ap ki thread to bohat hi fazool hai ....bas ap pr 1000000000000000000000000000000000 bar L.annnnnnnnnnat bejni thi ..plzzzzzz qabool kr lo ....

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

@Beware of anti Imran Khan persons! They want that PTI must go into election alone and
meet defeat at the hands of PPP,PML(N),PML(Q),MQM,ANP and JUI(F). PTI has no corruption
money, no electable candidate.

For example, if JI does not make alliance with PTI , neither PTI nor JI will be able to win even
a single seat in Karachi. PTI alone can win 10 or 15 seats in KPK only.

Geo Imran Khan! Geo Syed Munawar Hasan!

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

@Laddo tarar, brother, I agree with you 100%.

ap k thread sy Jalny ki boo aa rahi hai .....Imran Khan jo b kary ..hmm youth us k sath hain ....

Moreover, if like Imran Khan, then we must trust his decision and we must not impose our will
upon him. How can he accept the opinion of each every one's opinion and desire.

Beware of Anti Imran Khan Persons!