We made it clear to JI, No alliance if you do alliance with PMLN - Imran Khan

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI with JI: The mistake which was expected

If Seat Adjustment mature's with JI that shall be a GREAT MOVE on the part of PTI, Let me keep it simple, to make a NAYA PAKISTAN you need to win SEATS in order to come into power, but PTI at the same time does not want to compromise its principles so they R making seat adjustment with only those parties who were not a part of the past 5 year rule.

Also they have made it clear to JI that they wont make seat Adjustment with them, if JI makes seat adjustment with any other party who was in the assemblies in the past 5 years.

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PTI + JI = Seat Adjustment

Although not a reflection of the truth it is still a good one :). To be fair you should do the same with Nawaz Sharif and Fazlu.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

Just to clear the confusion of "PTI Fidaeeyns" - I am totally against PML-N and PPP and I used to support all liberal Anti-Corruption and Anti-Extremism leaders and parties. This is the main reason why I supported Mr.Khan and his party. (and I was supporting him before 30th October)
But, Mr. Khan's first seat adjustment before crucial 2013 elections with Jamat e Islami... Seriously ? I am sorry, my vote against it.

Last edited:

pakcritic

Citizen

nazria , idealogy pe bat krni chahye na k personalities pe. ab n league aor ppp ka media group pata nai kahan kahan se ulti seedhi afwahain choray ga

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Aanay walay dino ma IK ki harkatoon sa buhat sa logo ka pait ma mazeed maror uthay gay..IN SHA ALLAH...:)

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)

haan dost ..bura na manain tu sachay dil sa bata dain..phir kis ko vote daina ha..???

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Seems like in Punjab votes will be divided in three main groups:

1) PTI+JI+joinlater(PMLQ+Tahir-ul-Qadri)+(Distontent-ppp&pmln)

2) PMLN

3)PPP

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)

Just to clear the confusion of "PTI Fidaeeyns" - I am totally against PML-N and PPP and I used to support all liberal Anti-Corruption and Anti-Extremism leaders and parties. This is the main reason why I supported Mr.Khan and his party. (and I was supporting him before 30th October)
But, Mr. Khan's first seat adjustment before crucial 2013 elections with Jamat e Islami... Seriously ? I am sorry, my vote against it.

Oh Thank you soo much!!! :D
Better vote for Nawaz Babu now. Since his last boot polish of Saudi's and Americans he must have full-filled your criteria for liberal (clap)(clap)(clap)

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhai me tu is thread ko dekh kar yahi kahoon GA Saqib bhai ko

Jal gaya Burnol Lagaye....

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)

Seems like in Punjab votes will be divided in three main groups:

1) PTI+JI+joinlater(PMLQ+Tahir-ul-Qadri)+(Distontent-ppp&pmln)

2) PMLN

3)PPP

Knock knock. WAKEYY WAKEYYY. UTH JAOO BHAI.. PMLQ AND TAHIR-UL-QADRI. DONT EVEN MENTION THEM IN THE SAME LINE AS PTI.
*please* (thumbsdown)(bigsmile)

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
My vote ? I will be honest with you, I don't know.

Secondly, all the "youth" giving argument about winning seats and blah blah... My friends it means then you are not ideological PTI supporter. When Mr. Khan started to think about power politics ? Seats and coming into power was never PTI's policy. At one time, there were only 10 members in PTI's top hierarchy. Mr. Khan always stood with right without caring about seats and number politics. We all know, Jamat e Islami in past used Mr. Khan. and even this time, their deal with PML-N was not succeeded (as JI was expecting much more from PML-N than what Nawaz was offering) ... that is why they came to PTI.

karella

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرے لیڈر کا پہلا وعدہ کہ ہمیشہ سچ بولوں گا- اس پر قائم و دائم

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: IMRAN KHAN Made it clear to JI no alliance if you do alliance with PMLN

THAT IS AN ILLITERATE, ILLEGAL AND NON-SENSE CONDITION WHICH CONFINES A LEGAL RIGHT OF THE OTHER PARTY which is never binding in a contract

Instead of claiming to be a literate person, Imran Khan must get advice before he speaks or go to a law college.

I think you need yourself to go to law college first. This is political agreement not a commercial contract/tort. BTW, for a commercial contract to be legally binding, the following conditions must be met:

1. The contract must be entered into with a good faith
3. The contract must be in a written form
4. An offer must be made by one party and accepted by the other party
5. The agreement must be signed by both parties and dated/witnessed.
6. A nominal amount of money (deposit, earnest) must be exchanged

Again this is a not a commercial contract, so no need for IK to go to any law college.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
0 + 0 = 0. JI + PTI
0 + 1 = 1. JI + PMLN

PMLN refused to offer JI anything in Punjab and they both parties will do seat adjustment in Karachi and some other parts of the country. JI main demands were that they should be given at least 10 -15 seats in Punjab but PMLN refused to do so which push JI to do seat adjustment with PTI.

Watch Najam sethi last night program and you will know whole story behind this.