We are proud of you : Supreme court of Pakistan !!!!! Keep doing good work !!!!

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are proud of you : Supreme court of Pakistan !!!!! Keep doing good work !!!!

Last edited:

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Allah hamari supreme court ki hifazat aur rahnumai farmai aur supreme court kay khilaf sazish karnay walou ko .................? Ameen

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Has Supreme court taken "SOUMOTO" notice on Raymond Davis release.;);)(clap)(clap):chilli:

We are proud of you Supreme Court

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Has Supreme court taken "SOUMOTO" notice on Raymond Davis release.;);)(clap)(clap):chilli:

Our Government can only stand against Local Media and Army can only conquer Lal Masjid.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our Government can only stand against Local Media and Army can only conquer Lal Masjid.

لوکل میڈیا کی اوقات بھی صرف دھوبی کے کتے سے زیادہ نہیں رہی، اگر غور کریں تو اس حکومت کا سب سے بہترین ہتھیار یہ میڈیا ہی ہے، اس میڈیا سے اپنے آپ کو گالیاں پڑ وا کر سارے گناہوں کو معاف کروا لیتے ہیں، سارے کا سارا آوا ہی بگڑا ہوا ہے.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
"SOUMOTO" notice against what ?
2 families took money and pardoned him .. what notice does supreme court needs to take ? and at what grounds ?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
2 families took money and pardoned him .. what notice does supreme court needs to take ? and at what grounds ?
(clap)(clap)was that fellow only accused of murder of those only? thanks for being true sleeping Pakistani, I salute you, sure no complaints from your point of view, very good, let these people killed, they don't deserve to live on earth. it better invite some more Raymond Davis for your self as well.(clap)(clap)

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)was that fellow only accused of murder of those only? thanks for being true sleeping Pakistani, I salute you, sure no complaints from your point of view, very good, let these people killed, they don't deserve to live on earth. it better invite some more Raymond Davis for your self as well.(clap)(clap)
Abbaaaaasiiiiiiiii:
Is this really you? Or some one else using your ID?
Calm down buddy, bring your blood pressure down. Anger will only hurt you.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khuda ka khoof karo. Phalay CJ ko foreign minister ka kalamdaan do phir soumoto ki baat karna. Do you expect supreme court to run the whole country? Tumharay Zardari, Gillani, Kiyani, Nawaz, Shabaz, Altaf, Imran ki zimadari sirf Qawwali gana hay? Agar Pakistan may koyee apna kaam imandari say kar raha hay tu woh Supreme Court hee hay (appreciate karna seekho bhai).

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbaaaaasiiiiiiiii:
Is this really you? Or some one else using your ID?
Calm down buddy, bring your blood pressure down. Anger will only hurt you.

This is Bazzare, nothing real, my believe is over from these people...........century's biggest fraud is happening in Pakistan. and unfortunately mine and your's favorites are playing this dirty and cruel game with Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is Bazzare, nothing real, my believe is over from these people...........century's biggest fraud is happening in Pakistan. and unfortunately mine and your's favorites are playing this dirty and cruel game with Pakistan and Pakistanis.

As I said in another post:

Imran and Altaf
OR
Zardari and Nawaz

Common denominators are USA and Army. The reality of all centuries.

So, what to do? To whom we should choose.

Have you ever gone to Light House Lunda Bazaar Market in Karachi?

Some clothes were sold there as is with rotten smell.
but some were sold after washing.

You have no money to buy "clean" ones. They are all expatriates now.
Buy the washed ones at least. Better than rotten smelly ones.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I said in another post:

Imran and Altaf
OR
Zardari and Nawaz

Common denominators are USA and Army. The reality of all centuries.

So, what to do? To whom we should choose.

Have you ever gone to Light House Lunda Bazaar Market in Karachi?

Some clothes were sold there as is with rotten smell.
but some were sold after washing.

You have no money to buy "clean" ones. They are all expatriates now.
Buy the washed ones at least. Better than rotten smelly ones.

Too bad and so unfortunate.................PTI MQM relationship is getting closer day by day, and soon it will end up as big blast......lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Too bad and so unfortunate.................PTI MQM relationship is getting closer day by day, and soon it will end up as big blast......lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I would again say. Think once more with cool head. What better choice you have then?
I believe at the end of the day you will go after these two. You will never think of others. I am 100% positive.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
app loog haqeeqat ko kew nahee tasleem kerty ,ham 1 gulam qoom he usa key samny sab ke bolti band ho jati he, jab tak ham gulam qoom bany rahye gye ye he hukmaran (seyasatdan, azab media,azab supreme court,army key chand gandy loog) ham per musalat rahey gey, ye sab zalim ander say 1 he ghareeb awam key peysoo say eyashi ker rahey he.Allah pak hamy zalim hukmaranoo say nijat delaye

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Any way CJ is considered the most respectable person now a days in Pakistan.......

and definitely he is not perfect.

Abbasi bhai , u r looking with the Canadian standard.

Here in Canada, there is no government actually, community system is very strong and people run the govenment.

in Pakistan , Government drives the people...and people have no sense.

Look Nawaz Sharif is sitting in London since 2 months. in the mean time Raymond Davis has gone , doctors did strike , so many died , but he did not care...

And still people will vote sheer.... they r dead, sorry to say.

When will wake up they will manage every thing....SC too, assembly too.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Was the issue just related to the murder of two citizens? Wasn't his crime against the state of Pakistan on the basis to spying activities. Wasn't it a crime against sovereignty of Pakistan. Wasn't it a case of treason. Poor Pakistani are abducted and declared as missing persons on the pretext of working against Pak Army and state of Pakistan.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
my point is .. how is supreme court responsible .. and what soumoto action they need to take ?

no one is perfect .. atleast not in Pakistan .. but supreme court is doing better job than any other institution in pakistan ..
wouldnt you agree on that ?

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If supreme court is not responsible then Lahore court is responsible! we came out on the streets for Azaad Adliya not Azaad Supreme court or Azaad CJ. We wanted free and fair judicary around Pakistan. All hopes lost, they all are after only one thing which is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Azaad Adliya ney Raymond Davis ko Azaad kar diya!