Voting PTI Will Make PPP Win Next Elections - Dr Farrukh Saleem

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
If you vote for PTI then PPP will win, If you dont vote for PTI then PMLN will win..................... what is the solution ? sit back home and watch TV and see this country going into the hands of looters again,? any answer?

Rightly said!!!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Pehley nawaz chore sey jaan chhurao agar PP bhi jeet gai to phir awam khud PP ke haar wazeer mna mpa senetor ko sarkoon par ghaseet ghaseet kar marey gey phir iss corrupt system ka sub sey bara muhafiz munafiq ********* jedda ya london ya Allah k pass hoga INSHAALLAH

sherbazkhan

Request to PTI Supporters: Kindly, don't starting abusing PML (N), Nawaz Sharif or the columnists. Please discuss on facts, kindly don't make this thread a machli bazar. If you don't have good points to make this discussion a good healthy discussion than its better not to reply in this thread. I hope you understand. Thankyou.
Brother u said right that v should not abuse any one but brother plz just think that whenever a person wants to join a political party he first sees its manifesto but we see that every political party manifesto is very good but after that v must c that up to how extent the political parties have implemented their manifesto and we r well aware that their is no political party in pakistan which has implemented its manifesto. muslim league nawaz have ruled twice in pakistan pppp is ruling for the 5th time in pakistan but they have weakened Pakistan so u r an educated person i dont think that u would support muslim league nawaz or other political party except PTI cause imran khan is the only person who has given some thing to this country and i hope that u will also join PTI for sake of pakistan and i will give u proves of nawaz sharif corruption if u want u can contact me on cell no # 03454601565
hope u will not mind it
SHER BAZ KHAN from Peshawar.

Voting PTI is victory for PPP in next election ? no one even spits SAZRADRI I suppose to hit him on Eggs instead of shows ,my foot PPP. The country lost its all majors and treasures including Air lines ,Railways bug commercial industries ,steel factory with no electricity ,no Gas No petrol ,prices are touching the sky no justice in the country IF WAR TOOK PLACE BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN , THIS NATION WOULD LOSE THE COUNTRY IN 2 DAYS ? this country belongs to 18 million others Pakistani who would be next president would be in nation hands not in Dr hands . Dr.Farrukh saleem Must treat his mind shut your speak until your brain starts working . many psychiatric hospital you must be admitted there.
All door For PPP ,ANP ,MQM,MlN,MlNQ are closed we as nation dont want to you people any more nor in future . you people must be given life time imprison or life exile you give big **** to country and its dignity on earth . people out side world spits this nation because of you people . shut the hill up slow & steady step it down, no dialogs nor a speech take it easy way is down . Voting PTI is victory for PPP in next election ? no one even spits SAZRADRI I suppose to hit him on Eggs instead of shows ,my foot PPP. The country lost its all majors and treasures including Air lines ,Railways bug commercial industries ,steel factory with no electricity ,no Gas No petrol ,prices are touching the sky no justice in the country ? this country belongs to 18 million others Pakistani who would be next president would be in nation hands not in Dr hands . Dr.Farrukh saleem Must treat his mind shut your speak until your brain starts working . many psychiatric hospital you must be admitted there.
All door For PPP ,ANP ,MQM,MlN,MlNQ are closed we as nation dont want to you people any more nor in future . you people must be given life time imprison or life exile you give big **** to country and its dignity on earth . people out side world spits this nation because of you people . shut the hill up slow & steady step it down, no dialogs nor a speech take it easy way is down .

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
remember one thing...
elections will only happen if present ppp,mqm and pml coaltion government dont succeed in their actual goal of breaking pakistan in 5 or 6 parts,on which they are working tirelessly...if they succeed ,than their will be no new elections to worry about you people.

why nawaz shareef suddenly angered his supporters by telling indians that they and pakistanis worship same god?he said that in full hosh o hawaas,he was not drunk...my theory is that nawz shareef knows what we dont know,,,that pakistans breaking has been planned and its in final stages of completion now...my theory is that nawaz shareef thinks that if pakistan is broken (allah na karay) than perhaps his share of punjab will have no option but to join with indian punjab ,so he is trying to create" love" between two nations.
this is only theory of nawaz shareefs words i can understand..
whoever supported lawyers struggle and than voted for ppp,mqm ,anp pml q coalition,such people damaged pakistan more than india and america could ever dream to damage pakistan...
alas...this country is being destroyed by traitors in its midst.aasteen kay saanp...but no one criticises them,criticism is only reserved against islam loving people here in pakistan.
sheeple here fooloishly blamed every event in world from 9/11 to solar eclipses to comet elenins coming ,on mujahideens, i suggest to these rain dead seculars that now why stop?worship your ppp,mqm pmlq and again start blaming mujahideen for weakening pakistan to level of breaking...you people have a good scapegoat...
may allah destroy munafiqqeen

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
partially agreed.... the only party which will suffer from PTI is PMLN and the only party which will be beneficiary is PPP...ham phir thagon k hath bewaqoof ban jaen gay... Imran khan please make a coalition.... dont dream for clean sweep.......it is impossible.......
coalition with who?????
agar loag ab bhi imran ko vote nahe kartay to yeh zardari k he qabil hyn....

FaceTruth

Banned
Imran Khan is helping Zardari. Imran Khan can only win few seats from Punjab but nothing from Sindh, KP or Balochistan. Imran khan is actively trying to hit hard at PML (N). But fact is if PML (N) vote goes for Imran then PPP will win from that area.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
remember one thing...
elections will only happen if present ppp,mqm and pml coaltion government dont succeed in their actual goal of breaking pakistan in 5 or 6 parts,on which they are working tirelessly...if they succeed ,than their will be no new elections to worry about you people.

why nawaz shareef suddenly angered his supporters by telling indians that they and pakistanis worship same god?he said that in full hosh o hawaas,he was not drunk...my theory is that nawz shareef knows what we dont know,,,that pakistans breaking has been planned and its in final stages of completion now...my theory is that nawaz shareef thinks that if pakistan is broken (allah na karay) than perhaps his share of punjab will have no option but to join with indian punjab ,so he is trying to create" love" between two nations.
this is only theory of nawaz shareefs words i can understand..
whoever supported lawyers struggle and than voted for ppp,mqm ,anp pml q coalition,such people damaged pakistan more than india and america could ever dream to damage pakistan...
alas...this country is being destroyed by traitors in its midst.aasteen kay saanp...but no one criticises them,criticism is only reserved against islam loving people here in pakistan.
sheeple here fooloishly blamed every event in world from 9/11 to solar eclipses to comet elenins coming ,on mujahideens, i suggest to these rain dead seculars that now why stop?worship your ppp,mqm pmlq and again start blaming mujahideen for weakening pakistan to level of breaking...you people have a good scapegoat...
may allah destroy munafiqqeen

I think you need to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible , you are writing strange things like breaking of pakistan as if pakistan is some toy that will break , we are living on the soil of pakistan since thousands of years and we know how to defend ourselves, and what is this BS that NS is thinking of joining with indian punjab , my foot do you think punjab is his personal property, sorry to say but your kind of crap comes mostly from one group that primarily resides in karachi and is not indigenous to the soil of pakistan.

Regards

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
JANBAZALI............WELL.......SAID THIS.
''kaaghazz k shero bas karo ab apna ye drama

tmhara kia kheyal hai k aik daako k darr say hum chorr ko aanay dain''

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
coalition with who?????
agar loag ab bhi imran ko vote nahe kartay to yeh zardari k he qabil hyn....

mufti mahmood se kisi ne poocha Hazrat aap qadiyanion ko kaafir qarar denay k liye un logon se bhi madad le rahay hen jinhain aap bhi musalman nahi samjhty yeh kasi baat hay? to Mufti mahmood sahib ne jawab dia....** k soowar ko maarnay k liye k-u-t-t-a-y paalnay partay hain... ** i think you got my point... agar phir bhi samajh na aye to seedha saadha samajh lain k baray problem se jaan churanay k liye chotay chotay chotay problem face kr lena aqalmandi hoti hy.. ab imran khan zardari and company se mulk ki jaan churwana chahtay hain to sirf aik hi rasta hay k kuch settlements krni ho gi... purani parties ka vote bank torna itna asaan nahi hota dos...

Last edited: