Video shows Pakistan army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

@ sangeen...
let me correct u here..dr aafia is not mulk ki beti..she is a terrorist...did u ever hear what her husband said about her??
US has no time to waste on ulgy girl like that..she is responsible and she must be punished but as far as i know she died in ISI custody
people like aafia, fazlullah and muhamad khan are not our brothers and sisters..at least not mine :mrgreen: ..they r out of state actors n should be punished!!!
Musharraf did a great job in hunting down and punishing people like these..aur kis aain ki baat kar rahay ho? chaudary shujat jaisa chor daku badmash agar aain ka rakhwala hay to phir koum ka khuda hafiz
God Bless Musharraf and our brave army!! [musharaf]

G

Re: Army of Pakistan Beating Pashtun Elders.

Ejazbabloo u filthy indian raw agent dont ever dare call our army Napak!!!
ur army rapes innocent young girls in kashmir u guys are the most shameless people i have ever seen..
try to deal with ur poverty, aids , ugliness and diseases first and dont interfere in pakistan matters!!!!!!!
god bless Pak Army!!!!!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

ejazbabloo kay baap ka akhari deedar
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_ueb2jyvU[/video]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
smnaeem said:
zaidi qasim,i dont agree at all what you said in your post.These people were captured with the intelligence report of their own men but once caught,they dont admit anything wrong doing because they know they will not be treated royally,thats why they were lying.Beside dont go out of the topic ,i do fear God,i dont need a lesson from anyone by the way.I have done nothing wrong ,i only express my sympathy and sorrow for the victims,not for the culprits.I understand you could not watch the old men get beaten up,my friend just think when they are planning suiside attacks,most of the planners are the old men and imam-e- masjid or qari(hafiz e quran),that time they dont realize any sympathy for the innocents.It may be upset you and you feel hyper but these people are killing their own pushtun brothers and sisters,Allah is watching.They got what they deserved.if they were innocent ,God would have saved them,so just relax.

You don't agree with me at all with what I said. what Did I say ? I said that you keep refering in the episode in which a girl in swat was shown getting flogged. I said how come she got up so swiftly and walked away right after getting so many floggs ? I think It was a fabricated video from the Pakistan and Americans to get some some negative propaganda for Talibans and you got that. You don't agree with me that this is the same army who end up surrendering 93 000 soldiers when it was most demanded of them to fight and get shahadat . You don't agree with me that these elders may be innocents and got caught and their guilt was not proven before they were tortured and humiliated like that ? Remember a story about a teenage boy who was paid to drop the silicons chips at the suspected Talibans hideouts and was paid some $ 100.00 per chip. What did he do ? He droped chips all over the place to get more money from Americans and he admit to knew that some of the places where he dropped the chip had nothing to do with Talibans and he knew that the innocents people were being killed by these drones on his intelligence which was mostly false. He did that just to get the more money from Americans. You don't agree with this that everyone is innocent till proven guilty. Fear of Allah should be in evey Muslim's heart if he believes in day of Judgment.I said that don't keep repeating the fabricated story and spread the falsehood.

There is this another person who's id is the same as any hindu id. he is extremely happy that Muslims are killing each other and Amercians and others are taking part in it. I don't judge people by their id, however, it seems to me there is no logic in argueing with any of them. I hope that your read MY Country's post and realize what is at stake here.

peaceforworld

these pak army men are dogs if this is a real face of pak army then they should be shot dead on the spot.and remember soldiers i am talking about those soldiers who are in this video...you are identified don,t try to make your self hero bye beating 2 or 3 unarmed helpless men wait for your turn...... :evil:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
pak army used the tactics as they were using,even in the police station the culprit dont admit that easily until he is beaten up.

Zaidi Qasim

smnaeem said:
zaidi qasim,i spoke to some swati guys who saw this incident and they said it did happen, the video is real not fake.even the talibans spokesman muslim khan admitted that the incident did happen.pak military captured them on the reports of those talibans own friends who were with them.pak army used the same tactics as the talibans were using,even in the police station the culprit dont admit his offence that easily until he is beaten up.so for talibans ,what goes around ,comes around.

I also have spoken to many who belong to swat. I don't present their hearsay as an evidence. I just like you to think. A very skinny girl who hardly have any meat on her body,basically a skeleton , had just received 40 or 50 or many more whips from a Taliban. You think she could get up from the ground on her own ? I think she would need medical help to even revive her life. But did you see how fast she got off the ground and disappeard. If that is real, I don't know what is fake. If you want to believe that, it is your right .That one incident may have happened in swat, But this is not that incident .This is a fabricated video immitating real incident. This is a very well known method which Pakistani Army learnt from Amercian by watching them in Iraq.

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)

As'salaam Alekum Brothers,

On the face ot it this is a terrible and disgusting video. it is really shameful to see that your army and state which is supposed to protect your life, liberty and property is actually inviolved in humiliationg and hurting your body and soul in this fashion.

Having said all of the above I would like to say this, we don't know under what conditions this video was recorded, and under what conditions and from where these people were picked up.... we have so many unanswered question. I think it is unfair to jump to any conclusion and start blaming either the Pasthuns or the army.

I am totally against torture, but if you can prevent loss of several innocent lives by being little harsh and brutal, I think its worth it. Army, however needs to be very careful before they dish out this kind of punishment on the citizens, they have to more than 100% sure that they are not humiliating innocent Pakistanis, i am totally against that.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A.Ali said:
As'salaam Alekum Brothers,

On the face ot it this is a terrible and disgusting video. it is really shameful to see that your army and state which is supposed to protect your life, liberty and property is actually inviolved in humiliationg and hurting your body and soul in this fashion.

Having said all of the above I would like to say this, we don't know under what conditions this video was recorded, and under what conditions and from where these people were picked up.... we have so many unanswered question. I think it is unfair to jump to any conclusion and start blaming either the Pasthuns or the army.

I am totally against torture, but if you can prevent loss of several innocent lives by being little harsh and brutal, I think its worth it. Army, however needs to be very careful before they dish out this kind of punishment on the citizens, they have to more than 100% sure that they are not humiliating innocent Pakistanis, i am totally against that.

This is very good Post & I can also come to only this conclusion.

1. Torture should be used & it was not a good film to watch our Army using the torture.

2. But if those People were really the Supporters of Taliban & getting informations from them could save several innocent Lives, then again one could understand their point of view.

3. And it is not written on the heads of Terrorists that they are terrorists.
And not only the Young People are prey of Taliban, but Terrorists Taliban have the support even from the whole community including the Elderly People too.

4. Remember, Army lost hundreds of innocent life due to these Terrorist Taliban.
Remember, thousands of innocent Tribal People lost their life from Taliban when they slaughtered them.
So, there should be no mercy against the Fitna of Taliban.

4th Caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib killing thousands of Fitna Khawarijies without any Mercy

Kharijies were not a separate Sect, but they were the Part of Army of Ali Ibn Abi Talib & followed the same Allah, same Quran & they prayed the same way as Army of Ali Ibn Abi Talib did.

The only difference between Kharijies & Ali Ibn Abi Talib (4th Rashid Caliph) was the "POLITICAL Difference".

Except for this Political Difference, these Kharijies were one of the best People with regards to their Character, they compromised of Sahaba & Tabaeen (the best of people), they prayed Regularly & they were so truthful that even Imam Bukhari & Muslim & all other Ulama witnessed their truthfulness & narrated Ahadith from them.

1. Initially Kharijies were in Ranks of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (the 4th Rashid Caliph).

2. Then Kharijies started small fightings in the city & became problem in Peace of the City.
Upon that Ali Ibn Abi Talib first ordered to drive them out of the city.

3. But Kharijies kept on doing their activities & this time they took the Weapons openly against the State.

4. Upon that, Ali Ibn Abi Talib didn't waste any time and went to fight against this Fitna with the Army.

And then Ali Ibn Abi Talib defeated them & kept on killing those thousands of Khariji Muslims till almost all of them have been killed (except for 6 Kharijies who succeeded in escaping this massacre. And one of them was Ibn Muljim who later killed Ali Ibn Abi Talib)

So, question is why Ali Ibn Abi Talib killed those Khariji Muslims so brutally?

Answer lies in Quran itself where Quran orders to kill the Fitna till it has been completed destroyed, or they do the Tauba from their Fitna. It was this Quranic Orders upon which Ali Ibn Abi Talib acted upon.

Although Taliban are also Muslims, but like Kharijies they have such "Political Beliefs" that they have become even much bigger Fitna than Khariji Muslims & it is compulsory that their Fitna should be ended in every possible way.

There is no escape from destroying this Fitna by Force.

Had this Fitna been destroyed just in the beginning, there would have not been so much blood bath that we saw in SWAT today. (Same was with Kharijies and had Ali Ibn Abi Talib let them to grow and had he not destroyed them, then those Kharijies would have caused much more damage and blood bath to Islamic State)

Don't let yourself become weak against this Talibani Fitna. Just don't forget this message. Kill them where ever you find them. Otherwise if they become stronger than you will once again see thousands of innocent people being slaughtered by them.

samsal

Citizen
I m suprized that you're talking about human rights.... do you ever thought of human rights of families of those who got died in the bomb blasts.
Who died in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Queta, Pashawar ??????

Where w your human rights were gone when they came in and kill people while they were Praying. You're talking about human rights, when they came in and kill innocent people when they are doing (for God sake) Iftari in the Holy month of Ramadan. If you are Muslim Im dead sure you know very well about import ants of Ramadan.
For God sake think before saying anything...

Now coming back to this abuse which I dont think it is really... By the way what you think when our forces capture someone from somewhere, obviously they need to do further investigate to get more information of their hideouts and lot of other information.
Do you really think when they get caught they straight away tell everything about the places they were hiding and from where they been getting all the weapons and other support . OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT.
I'm sure you not gonna suggest that they should kept in prison because now they dont have their houses. need to give them 5 star good with worm clothing and everything else, and forces just tell them to stay there as long they can - and if they have information about other Taliban and if they want share with forces then please come to us at their convenient time to tell them.

For God sake they are bloody brutal Killers. Who just killed on the name of Islam. And they deserve this at least if not worst.
So please so dont do or become the part of propaganda against our brave Arm forces who have given their lives to protect us.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak Army justly beat the Takfiri Taliban and their supporters !!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdNIarpC3KA[/video]

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)

This video explains better !!!!

G

supporters of taliban watch this and die!!!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdNIarpC3KA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: supporters of taliban watch this and die!!!

Shame on this brutal treatment by the army. The chief of army Staff should take immediate steps to arrest the army personal involves in it and brings them court for justice.

Zaidi Qasim

Fursan said:
This video explains better !!!!

?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???
?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???

???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????
???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??
?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?????

Zaidi Qasim

samsal said:
I m suprized that you're talking about human rights.... do you ever thought of human rights of families of those who got died in the bomb blasts.
Who died in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Queta, Pashawar ??????

Where w your human rights were gone when they came in and kill people while they were Praying. You're talking about human rights, when they came in and kill innocent people when they are doing (for God sake) Iftari in the Holy month of Ramadan. If you are Muslim Im dead sure you know very well about import ants of Ramadan.
For God sake think before saying anything...

Now coming back to this abuse which I dont think it is really... By the way what you think when our forces capture someone from somewhere, obviously they need to do further investigate to get more information of their hideouts and lot of other information.
Do you really think when they get caught they straight away tell everything about the places they were hiding and from where they been getting all the weapons and other support . OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT.
I'm sure you not gonna suggest that they should kept in prison because now they dont have their houses. need to give them 5 star good with worm clothing and everything else, and forces just tell them to stay there as long they can - and if they have information about other Taliban and if they want share with forces then please come to us at their convenient time to tell them.

For God sake they are bloody brutal Killers. Who just killed on the name of Islam. And they deserve this at least if not worst.
So please so dont do or become the part of propaganda against our brave Arm forces who have given their lives to protect us.

Who are brutal Killers ? Those who are being interrogated and humiliated inside the building are killers ? And is this the way army get their information ? Are these armymen were ever trained for the interrogation ? To me they are absloutly horrific and they were failed to get any piece of information by torturing and humiliating. I don't see any implied method to get the information they were looking for. Rather, what they have done , is actually shown their ugly side of the story and proved themselves not better than the once they are after. I advise you not to close your eyes thinking these are your army jawans and they are angels.They are far from angels and they are being paid for by their services in American Dollars. Gone are the days when you could trust and rely on their patriotism. Go check the Foreign banks accounts of those retired Pakistani Army generals and found out where they got all this money from. So, don't give this crap about they upholding their religion. This war is not about religion but rather Amercian interest and their Dollars.

C

commander

Don't be to harsh Mr. Zaidi, this is not new in our part of world, police/security agencies use third degree while interrogating. There were people of all ages f in taliban ranks rom a 10 year child to 70 years old man. And word "Taliban" was not written on their faces. Police or Army has to interrogate the suspects, ans there must be some innocent people amongst them.
You must heard a saying in urdu, "????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??"

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear ADEEL remeber that our army is saving own country and own people where as US army actions in Iraq r with different motives u know that.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Akhtar Gul, 13, is sitting on the bank of River Swat. He is a fine swimmer who could easily cross the river that separates Dir District and Malakand Agency, but he is reluctant to plunge into the water.

Gul is scared that while taking a swim, he may once again find the dead body of a militant beneath his feet, like the one he found recently in a swirl, which has given him sleepless nights since.

Not only Akhtar, but almost all the residents of this area are afraid of going to the river, as the sight of militants' corpses floating in the river is becoming common.

These militants were not killed in combat during the recent military operation in Swat -- they were arrested and later killed, while in the custody of security forces. Though a great deal of evidence is available about the extra-judicial killings being carried out in Swat, such incidents usually go unreported due to the lack of media access in the crisis-torn region.

After the three-month long military operation ended, it was common to find bullet-riddled bodies dumped in different parts of the valley or the bodies of militants, hands bound with ropes and shot in the head, hanging from electricity poles.

The people living on the bank of the river have become familiar with such experiences. Ahmad Jan, 37, a resident of Badwan area of lower Dir, told, "It is very common to see the dead bodies of militants floating in the river. We have stopped our children from going to the riverside, as they are scared all the time."

The people are also frightened to dispose off the floating bodies due to the veiled threat by the government. Afzal Khan, a resident of Totakan area in Malakand agency, says, "We found the dead body of a bearded man in the river. We tried dumping it in the nearby graveyard but the security forces warned us against it, so the body was thrown into the river again."

Despite being warned by the government, some locals dump the dead bodies secretly if found on the riverside, like the one they found in Khadagzai area in Lower Dir.

"Animals had started eating the body and the odour was unbearable, so it was buried under the stones," recalled a local resident.

Security forces prefer to dump the dead bodies of militants who have been killed in custody in the River Swat.
Talking to media, a security personnel, on condition of anonymity, revealed, "The dead bodies of the militants, who are killed in custody, are dumped into the river from the Kanju Bridge. We feel sorry for them but we cannot say anything, as an order is an order."

Ironically, before the Pakistan government launched the military operation, Swat had witnessed wide-spread atrocities and violence by the Taliban. So the locals have seen dead bodies being dumped in the fields, at the riverside or hanging from poles and trees. According to reports, approximately 226 bodies of militants and their sympathisers have been recovered from across Swat Valley since mid-July.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan has discovered two mass graves at Kokarai and Shah Dherai areas of Swat. Locals fear that such graves also exist in other parts of the valley to which the media has no access to.
Asma Jahangir, the chairperson of HRCP, has severely condemned the Pakistan Army on the issue.

"We have raised the issue and asked the government to clarify whether it considers it as an internal law and order situation, on which human rights are applied, or as an armed conflict that comes under the purview of humanitarian law. The HRCP has proposed the formation of a multi-party parliamentary committee for conducting an inquiry into this issue and the reports of extrajudicial killings," she said.

Talking to media from an undisclosed location, Taliban spokesperson Haji Muslim Khan alleged, "Instead of propaganda, the government should provide an opportunity to the media to show the real picture of the area. A majority of the people killed during the military operation were innocent civilians, while the majority of Taliban militants and their leaders are all safe. Where are the champions of human rights who always voiced their protests when the Taliban killed a criminal or person of bad character? Today, the army is killing innocent people and there is no one questioning their actions."

The people of Swat are living in constant fear and remain tight-lipped about the issue. Extra-judicial killings by security forces are very common. The army follows a zero-tolerance policy not only towards hardcore militants but also for their sympathisers and suspected militants.

Once a person is arrested on the suspicion of being a militant, his relatives lose all hope about his return. The killing of a local militant Azim Kasab in Butkhela, the headquarters of Malakand agency, in the custody of security agencies, had terrorised the locals. It is the second high-profile killing in the area after the death of Tehreek Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi deputy chief Maulana Muhammad Alam, who was taken into custody on June 4 and was reportedly killed on the third day of his arrest, while he was in custody.

The spectre of death and horror has started haunting the children of Swat. "We were playing cricket at Zafar Park when a vehicle of the security forces stopped near us. The bullet-riddled bodies of two militants were dragged out of it. The security personnel told us that those are the bodies of the state's enemies and no one would be spared if they were found involved in such activities. Whenever I am alone, the images of those people come to my mind," said Zubaid khan, 11, a resident of Butkhela.

Imran Shah, another Butkhela local, said, "Our neighbour Hakim is a leading militant in the area. He has escaped after the military operation, but the security forces have arrested his father and three brothers, who never agreed with the Taliban mission. A letter has been sent to Hakim's family, warning that if he did not surrender to the army, his brothers and father would be killed one by one. I think Hakim would never lay down his arms. What type of justice is this, where someone else is punished for the wrongdoings of another person?"

Mustafa, a vendor at Thana town in Malakand agency, was allegedly killed while being tortured in the custody of security forces. The Taliban had ordered him to guide militants, who were strangers to the area, to their hide-out. Mustafa had done so as no one dared to defy the Taliban.

After the military operation got over, he was picked up by the security forces and after 40 days, his body was found hanging from an electricity pole in Jalala village.

Status
Not open for further replies.