Very Warm welcome To Myself

B.B Annie!
I register my first account in pakistani-forum.com in year 2010 . At that time I was not aware of how to post or make a thread but I have worked there for two years. Then I have joined another forum 4teach.com but this forum is not available now but the admin and moderators of 4teach.com are still my friends on facebook and my mobile phone.
That forum was about softwares , funny stuff ,tips and tricks etc.
I spent a lot of time there but their forum has came to an end. But the Admin and Moderator both became my best friends due to the post and chat on that forum.
I have been reading Siasat.pk post on facebook. Last night I saw a video on facebook that redirected me to here on siasat.pk so I register my account here So that I can also share my stuff here too.

THis is the story behind the video thread that I have made last night . I am not spam. You have many resources to check whether I have an IP address, MAC address etc you can check if I have two three four and many more IDs you are authority to block me. But If I have only one ID and I am not a spammer you must declare myself as an honest member of this forum.
Thanks

Bhai Muje TO Aisa Lag Rha Hai Jesay Mai Ksi Forum Mai Nai Balqay Thaanay Mai Aa Gya Hun . Bohat Sy Log Shak krhay Hen K Fake Ya Duplicate ID Hai Spam hai . Muje Samaj Nai Aati K Mai Idar Aa Kr New Member Bana Hun Ya New Mujrim :P

Shahbaz Jamil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
welcome Bro, please tell me more about mansehra, as i have visited mansehra but not know about it.

regards

shahbaz

Annie

B.B Annie!
I register my first account in pakistani-forum.com in year 2010 . At that time I was not aware of how to post or make a thread but I have worked there for two years. Then I have joined another forum 4teach.com but this forum is not available now but the admin and moderators of 4teach.com are still my friends on facebook and my mobile phone.
That forum was about softwares , funny stuff ,tips and tricks etc.
I spent a lot of time there but their forum has came to an end. But the Admin and Moderator both became my best friends due to the post and chat on that forum.
I have been reading Siasat.pk post on facebook. Last night I saw a video on facebook that redirected me to here on siasat.pk so I register my account here So that I can also share my stuff here too.

THis is the story behind the video thread that I have made last night . I am not spam. You have many resources to check whether I have an IP address, MAC address etc you can check if I have two three four and many more IDs you are authority to block me. But If I have only one ID and I am not a spammer you must declare myself as an honest member of this forum.
Thanks

I am really sorry if I have offended you. My previous comment was in general for the forum new ids and their trend as they all keep posting video threads. You don't need to clarify anything. Who am I to declare any member id honest? I am just an ordinary member like everyone else and neither I have any authority to access anything. So relax

Wish you good luck and enjoy your stay. :)

Annie

Well that's the perfect cover for our undercover investigatory work that keeps piling up. Think Watson, think.

Hey newbie, you got a good disguise? Like a fake mustache, glasses or such? Watson and I are a multinational (well, UK and PK at the moment) investigatory firm and always looking to hire, especially in KPK for some anti-IK works.

What say you?
Undercover business? Oh wonderful, you reveal so many information. oh no..

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am really sorry if I have offended you. My previous comment was in general for the forum new ids and their trend as they all keep posting video threads. You don't need to clarify anything. Who am I to declare any member id honest? I am just an ordinary member like everyone else and neither I have any authority to access anything. So relax

Wish you good luck and enjoy your stay. :)
I think newbie is cracking under pressure of the new job. That's not good for out company, not good.

Or... OR... he might be overtly picking a fight with you in public to throw off anyone who suspects that us three are working covertly as PI's... in which case, excellent move newbie, excellent move!

It's Ok G,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Par Tussi Saaray Apni Tassali Waastay Meri ID Nu Waqtan Fawaqtan Trace Karday Rehna Par In Shaa Allah s.w.t Tohanu Siwaye Time Wastage Day Milna Kuj V Nai Q K Mai Oh Nai Jo TUssi Shaq Karday paye O Mere Paraoo Sangio Believe Me Yar.

Rahi Gal Sorry D Tay Sorry D Koi Gal Nai Mai Wait Kar Rya C K Agr Koi Hor Enj Daa Shaq Hoya Tay Mai Forum Hi Chadd Dyaan Ga Menu Kairaa Aithay Oxygen Milni Ay.
Mai Tay Join Keeta C K Is Forum Tay Apni Post Share Karaan Gaa Tay Gupshup Hoaye Gi Q K Forum Jo Hoya Par Ay Forum Kam Thaanaa Zyadaa Lagan Lagaa Ay Menu.
Khair Koi Gal Nai Sochaan Tay Koi Pabnadi Nai ............ Akhir Tay Ek Gall K Believe Me I Am Not A Spammer Dooja Ay K Shaq Haraam Ay.

Annie

Annie Aapaan Ek Gal Tay Dasso Plz
Apne Kaha K New Ids video thread post krtay hen to kya video thread post krnay allow nai hen yahan forum pr????

جہاں تک میں جانتی ہوں
نئی آئ ڈیز ویڈیو تھریڈز پوسٹ کر سکتے ہیں لیکن جب وہ بار بار ویڈیو تھریڈز ہی پوسٹ کرتے ہیں جنمیں اکثر بے کار قسم کی ویڈیو ہوتی ہے
تو فورم انکی تھریڈز سے ہی بھر جاتا ہے ، یہاں ایک نہیں بہت ساری نئی ای ڈیز آتی ہیں اور پھر ماڈز کے ہاتھوں درجنوں کے حساب سے بین ہوتی ہیں ،

نئی آئ ڈیز کو چھوڑیں اگر پرانی آئ ڈیز والے بھی تواتر سے ویڈیو تھریڈز بنانا شروع کر دیں تو وہ بھی پکے بین ہو جاتے ہیں ،

ویڈیو تھریڈز میں فرق ہوتا ہے ، اگر تو کوئی عام ممبر ہے وہ کہیں سے کوئی ویڈیو ڈھونڈھ کر تھریڈ بنانے گا ، یا ہو سکتا ہے کبھی کبھار اپنے ذاتی ویڈیو والے اکاونٹ سے کوئی ویڈیو شیئر کرے اس کو ماڈز کچھ نہیں کہتے کے وہ کبھی کبھار ہوتا ہے لیکن نئی آئ ڈیز عام طور پر اپنے ذاتی اکاونٹ سے ویڈیو بنا کر فورم پر پوسٹ کرتے ہیں اور بار بار پوسٹ کرتے ہیں جسکی وجہ پیسہ کمانا ہوتا ہے ظاہر ہے اس سے فورم پر بیکار تھریڈز بہت جمع ہو جاتی ہیں ، ماڈز ڈیلیٹ کر کر کے تھک جاتے ہیں پھر وہ بین کرنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ،

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ویلکم جی ویلکم۔ ۔ ۔اب یہ بھی تو بتائیں۔ ۔ ۔انصافین ہیں یا پٹوارخانے والے۔ ۔ ۔ اور کے پی کے حالات اور بزنس پروسپیکٹس کے بارے بھی انفارم کریں۔ ۔ بلکہ نیا تھریڈ بنائیں اور ایمانداری سے کے پی پر رائے دیں۔ ۔ کیا چیز بہتر ہوئی ہے اور کون سے اداروں میں بہتری کی ضرورت ہے۔ ۔ ۔

باقی امید ہے کہ یہاں امن و امان سے رہیں گے اور دنگے فساد سے باز رہیں گے ورنہ یہاں ماڈ ہر وقت ہتھکڑی لے کر گھومتے ہیں بلکہ ایڈمن کے پاس تو پستول بھی ہے۔
۔ ۔

:welcome:(siasat)