Very Warm welcome To Myself

Assalam O Alaikum To All Members Of This Brilliant Forum
My name is Ijaz Ahmed Tanoli. I belong to KPK but I born here in Rawalpindi but recently I am living in KPK (Mansehra) after completing my education.Due to my business I have shifted to KPK but my permanent residence is Rawalpindi.

I have been watching the posts of this forum on facebook for a long time. Tonight I have register myself on this forum.
I am pretty much glad to be a part of this community. In Shaa Allah s.w.t I shall start my post since tomorrow .

Again Advance thanks to all those members who will read my first intro thread.

Best Regards:
Ijaz Ahmed Tanoli

Last edited:

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Never been to KPK, but as you said you moved from Rwp to KPK, so it would be interesting if you tell what made you to leave a supposedly safe city like Rwp and move to KPK for business. Looking forward to read some great stuff from your side.

Khan bhai no city is safe now a days in Pakistan . Actually, I have lost huge amount in Muzarba . After this incident three years ago I lost almost all my money and I was unable to do any sort of business in City because there is huge competition in cities with compare to village. I am owner of some shops in Mansehra because it was my property so I start business there because there was no rent bcoz I was the owner of that property . So I take start again there and now after couple of years Alhamdo Lillah My business has grown and now I am trying to migrate back to Rawalpindi with same business that is being done in Mansehra in my own shops. so this was the reason why I moved there.
In short it was finincail difficulty that lead me to go back to Manserha.
soon Insha Allah s.w.t I will come back to my RWP:)

shami11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Welcome, while you are here, can you also let us know your DOB, Blood Group and if you have a driving license also...!!!

Kidding.. welcome to the CLUB...

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

I doubt it
New guy got his own business to run rather than working for us.

Well that's the perfect cover for our undercover investigatory work that keeps piling up. Think Watson, think.

Hey newbie, you got a good disguise? Like a fake mustache, glasses or such? Watson and I are a multinational (well, UK and PK at the moment) investigatory firm and always looking to hire, especially in KPK for some anti-IK works.

What say you?

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tanoli Sahib kuch bolain bee kay CHUP walee ID banaeee hai

Aap kay boloney kay baad hee Faisla hona hai kay aapp ko kis nay Zaida Welcome karna hai

چن مائی

ست بسم الله. جی آیاں نوں

آپ نے آتے ہی جس طرح انگریزی کی ٹانگیں توڑیں ہیں اس سے پتہ چلتا ہے کہ آپ بھی میری طرح ہی دہ جماعتیں پاس ہیں لیکن آپ اپنی تعلیم کے بل بوتے پر میری طرح بہت بڑے سرکاری افسر نہیں بن سکے ہیں

جس طرح اتفاق سے میں اور مبشر لقمان ایک ہی دن حوالدار بھرتی ہوئے تھے، اسی طرح یہ بھی حسن اتفاق ہے کہ ہم دونوں ایک ہی دن اس فورم پر رجسٹرڈ ہوئے ہیں

Pyaray Bhai Wrong Number!!!
I don't have two IDs here. Is is the only account that I have register last night. I don't need the 2nd one. I don't know what would be the advantage of 2nd account here whom you are talking about. 2ndly I don't have enough time to post twice here by registering two accounts .
It was my oblige to clarify myself rest of the decisions are yours. So thanks for wishing me welcome here.

Last edited: