US planning Civil War in Pakistan to Destroy its Nuclear Assets- WAKE UP PAKIS

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks Allah if US can do this. Pakistani will be thanksful to US for decade if they do this

Let them do this and we will be safe heaven,

would you like to safe you kids or Nuclear ASSETS? What is your priority Assets or KIDS? I would love to live and safe my kids,

if you are poor or beggers no money to feed your kids and you bought a Mercedeez?
can you maintain mercedeez and how long? What would you do?

Maintian mercedez or feed kids?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
06_06.gif

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
what about first focusing on our internal problems? how about not externalizing our internal problems?
if our navy head can say that it was not a 'security lapse' then do we really need to worry about anything else???

seinerzeit

Oye Faqirai so you wanna live longer and wanna live in safe heaven ? okay probably thats why you went to cannida .... but even you go and live on the moon , you will die one day and on that day you might miss your safe heaven ...

I mind if you raise your kids bai gairat like you, bcz it will not be for good at all. its better to die than to pass on the poison, you know what i mean ???

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks Allah if US can do this. Pakistani will be thanksful to US for decade if they do this

would you like to safe you kids or Nuclear ASSETS? What is your priority Assets or KIDS? I would love to live and safe my kids,

if you are poor or beggers no money to feed your kids and you bought a Mercedeez?

Typical ahmadi ,with anti pakistan feelings you people will go to hell after your shaitan mirza lanti

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you really need to shout very loud.....waaaaakkkkkkeeeee uppppppp paaaaaaaakkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiissssssss............, otherwise your nuclear assets will be gone.....

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
how naive of u if u think we will be safe if umreeka takes over.......... take over kar k bhi ghulami tabahi o barbadi hi hai.......... so why not live a life of struggle rather than creating a false fantasy heaven like u....... but why wud u understand? u quit being a pakistani long ago i think......... ap khush raho apnay false fantasy heaven mei

sama.aamir1

Councller (250+ posts)

what a bloody hell u are .. soo cheap thinking u hve.. ur flag showing that what blood u hve in ur body.. go away and shutup ur mouth never open it again other wise i will put something in OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

anyie1

this is what America wants. he wants to bring this nation to a point where we will say ,, take these nukes and leave us alone,,,, please dont do this,,, keep fighting otherwise they will kill your generations. do you think after you give them your nukes they will make you Switzerland? NO NO NO, they will make you vanish from the face of earth...

anyie1

how stupid and idiot one can be,,,

saeed khan

Supporters of a political party say that because IK did not proceed his case against their leader means he is afraid or wants to join them.
Actually Imran felt this US planning long before so he decided instead of fighting each other we should be united against US.
Sad to say that a minority is not understanding this.

Yes in an ideal world we would rather feed the kids but i am afraid this world is far from ideal. Pakistan needs it Nuclear assets like it needs it water...to survive.
Your neighbour is ready to eat you up and spit you out without a thought but
thanks to the Nuclear ASSETS it needs to think twice before any adventure.

anyie1

Yes in an ideal world we would rather feed the kids but i am afraid this world is far from ideal. Pakistan needs it Nuclear assets like it needs it water...to survive.
Your neighbour is ready to eat you up and spit you out without a thought but
thanks to the Nuclear ASSETS it needs to think twice before any adventure.
i agree with you 100%

why admin do not shut his mouth if any body say any thing against hindu or mqm u delete the post are u willing to clear our mind about the karta darta of admin or u going to cancel my member and i think the last thing u are going to do it the last word i have said to cause u will not going to like cause u are going to think that i have attack u directly if u people think broad minded u will reach the bottom of my post it is better if u people have love to pakistan then u have to finish him we are already in hot water and this man spread the salt in our wound.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a few questions.. If some one can be kind enough to answer these. And please i do not want a emotional speech. Just some facts.
1- Let us assume U.S wants to weaken pakistan and take away our nuclear assets after making us weak. Nearly half of our exports are to U.S only. So if they stop pakistani imports our exports will be left half. That means we will not be able to buy half of what we buy now. Oil.. half of what we get now. So many edible items etc. Even if its just oil going to half of what we get now. The economy will go down to half. And it will take atmost a year to be bankrupt.
2- Let us assume U.S ask IMF, Worldbank, asia bank to stop funding us and stop all the programs. Our current scenario we will be bankrupt in 6 month.
3- Let us assume U.S does the same it did with Iran to ask all the internation banks to stop working with us. That means not a single LC ( letter of credit) will be open for pakistani exports around the globe. ( Iran could get away with it cause they have oil, we dont have that).
4- Let us assume America wants to weaken pakistan. U.S has over 1000 planes in afghanistan alone and 2 naval aircraft carriers carrying approx 40 fighters each. They can destroy each of our big cities with in a weak.

If U.S has all these options , why dod youo think it will pay some one else to do the dirty job which can be harmful to them as these talibans also fight americans and if they get strong they wil ultimately take over U.S in afghanistan and may be attack them like 9-11. Which will be a dooms day for america. You think they are such a big fool?
Let me know your thoughts but please serious answers only