Understanding Saudi Arabia.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why media esp western media does not cover these extravagant, immoral and lavish lives of Aal-e-Saud??? Aal-e-Saud should be ashamed of such wastage of God given resources. Saudi ppl should take notice of this plundering of their wealth. In spite of such wealth, this country could not produce a single world famous scientist, intellectual, Nobel laureate etc. Such pathetic rulers!!!!!!!!!!!

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Our media is an oppotunist outlet. Why they would speak the truth that would close all the operating venus for them in the middle east. Al Saood slaves are responsible for protecting our corrupt politicians and these are the same politicians that stay in power. Also Pakistan get a lot of monetary assisstance from Saudia and if anything goes on air against the al Saood family that channel will go off the air for ever.

awan4ever

100 Billion USD in military contracts, 25% of them done after the 90s alone!
12 palaces for Fahd ibne Saud alone with one estimated to cost around 2.5 billion USD!

Foreign debt 28 billion USD.
3 Trillion dollars generated from oil over the history of KSA.
1 Trillion reinvested in country, 2 Trillion unaccounted for.

Since 1975 Fahd had setup a system of selling under priced oil to the tune of around 1 million barrels a day at the Rotterdam open market. All proceeds going to Fahds close family bank accounts in Switzerland. 3-5 billion USD made by the Royals annually selling oil outside the fixed market rate.

Land in KSA owned by government and hence under the direct control of an unaccountable King. He bestows it to princes who sell it back to the government at high rates.

Covert financing of CIA operations around the world to the tune of 1 billion USD.

Question to the over zealous admireres of the Royal Asses of KSA:

You claim they rid the land of Bidaats.
Are you BLIND to the fact that they have virtually put our Holy places under the direct 'protection' of the USA?

Do you think a few maalangs on a mazar are a bigger threat to our religion as compared to the presence of the military might of the US on the soil of Arabia?

Have you ever stopped to ponder that the real mushriks are actually these very 'custodians' of our Holy land who worship money and power that is being bestowed upon them by the West?

I hope some of you who were spewing verbal diarrhea in favor of the Royals will watch this program and answer my questions instead of running away and not replying.

awan4ever

awwww...no one coming to the rescue of the honor and dignity of the Great saviors of ummah, the bidat busting royals of KSA!!?? :((serious)

awan4ever

Aww..now the thread is gone off the front page...

Still no body has replied...calling all fanboys...where are you? :p

Let me just put this on the front page again...

canadian

100 Billion USD in military contracts, 25% of them done after the 90s alone!
12 palaces for Fahd ibne Saud alone with one estimated to cost around 2.5 billion USD!

Foreign debt 28 billion USD.
3 Trillion dollars generated from oil over the history of KSA.
1 Trillion reinvested in country, 2 Trillion unaccounted for.

Since 1975 Fahd had setup a system of selling under priced oil to the tune of around 1 million barrels a day at the Rotterdam open market. All proceeds going to Fahds close family bank accounts in Switzerland. 3-5 billion USD made by the Royals annually selling oil outside the fixed market rate.

Land in KSA owned by government and hence under the direct control of an unaccountable King. He bestows it to princes who sell it back to the government at high rates.

Covert financing of CIA operations around the world to the tune of 1 billion USD.

Question to the over zealous admireres of the Royal Asses of KSA:

You claim they rid the land of Bidaats.
Are you BLIND to the fact that they have virtually put our Holy places under the direct 'protection' of the USA?

Do you think a few maalangs on a mazar are a bigger threat to our religion as compared to the presence of the military might of the US on the soil of Arabia?

Have you ever stopped to ponder that the real mushriks are actually these very 'custodians' of our Holy land who worship money and power that is being bestowed upon them by the West?

I hope some of you who were spewing verbal diarrhea in favor of the Royals will watch this program and answer my questions instead of running away and not replying.

Bloodsuckers !!!

awan4ever

Please. Just say your dissapointed no one took bait and started a war on this thread.... :)

Seriously? You think anyone CAN defend the Royals after seeing this? :D

This is a knockout thread. I wasnt expecting anyone to have the nuts to reply. I was just hoping someone would get out of their hypocritical mindset and accept the facts.

canadian

Saudi citizen's are demanding change to an outdated system backed by US and Zionist Alliance.They are infact West's agents in the region due to it's vast oil resources.Saudi royal family is fully complicit due to which Isreal holds sway over all Arab Countries and most of Muslim countries

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Seriously? You think anyone CAN defend the Royals after seeing this? :D

This is a knockout thread. I wasnt expecting anyone to have the nuts to reply. I was just hoping someone would get out of their hypocritical mindset and accept the facts.

I dont know who ur talking about but I havent seen ANY KSA or ARAB supporters here.....

hans

Banned
How things change, I do remember a few years back .... may be around 2004-5 When Publicly I expressed that Saudi are Devil's inception... I was crowned as an Heretic.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

The persons you are referring to, are mostly the die-hard cult followers like we see many others supporting Iran irrationally. Saudia and Iran are ideological fortresses of extremely polarized schools of thought. Such supporters are driven by sectarian drift for the most part. Unfortunately same phenomenon also compels them to bash opposite schools and their centers of gravity. These debates are often perplexing for silent by-standers because they can't gauge neutrality and rationality of the critics. For instance, your liberalism and neutrality in this very matter would be sabotaged by applause and generous contributions of (ideological) Shias, Brailvis, Qadiaynis and even Indians. While conservative wahabis, and deobandis would always despise your thoughts. They will go on further to label you a heretic, a qadiyani and so on. :)

Fissures of Shia / Sunni & Liberal / Conservative have become horrifically deep in our society. Equally intimidating is the sheer lack of tolerance for differing views.

Note: I agree that Saudi-lovers would find it hard to defend their case after seeing this video.