U.S. rejects demands to vacate Shamsi Air Base

Scorpion

Banned
Re: America Na Dikha Dia Thaingah . . . . . Call Taliban as They Will Vacate it For You

Precisely! you are hardly talking about Pakistan's future and interest but continuously praising Talibans, Why exactly? (I certainly don't mean do opposite and support america's policy's!!!!). criticising is fine whether its army leadership's decisions, our politicians or our so called mullas, it is fine but its not good to the point when your religion, your country's sovereignty is at stake, its like you see your brother or sister doing something wrong you will try to stop them and make them understand your point with logic and tellthem what is best for them like our prophet(Pbuh) used to do (you Would not go and sit b/w ur enemies and laugh at them, or just simply go and kill them, well unless u are an extremist you would probably do such thing). By calling them something is labelling them, and who are you or someone random is to label someone, if, like you say, they are doing something wrong, they should be brought to justice then and should be punished. I don't think anyone from our country (even pervaiz mushraf) is out loud saying that we are very good friends with west we all know how it is working and reasons behind this and our prophet (Pbhu) had made alliences with non muslims as well. we know we did this to save ourselves from bigger destruction. If taliban didn't want America to come to afghanistan they should have had more diplomatic approach to things and should have avoided these ten years of destruction for themselves and certainly for us. Their rigid and non-flexible way left them with no friends in the world, those who are secretly supporting them they are only doing this to destroy pakistan, that is the most painful thing in this whole mess. Pakistan should be the priority.

Dear,

I am talking for Pakistan future and the best future will be to leave the alliance of United States and Leave this war on terror . . . . . . . Its only a matter of time that Pakistan have to decide weather to leave this American war or Americans would kick us out . . . . .

My brother or sister if they are doing some thing wrong even I would advise them first but than there is a lot of difference between doing some thing wrong and killing your own people for an American Cause . . . . I am against this ethnic cleansing of my own people in FATA and Baluchistan and mark my words as I ll never going to Forgive this mercenary (for their actions) army for that . . . . I you are saying to punish them but how can you do it after the recently announced changes in terror law where the military is the prosecutor . . . military is the evidence . . . And military is the judge . . . Can you than proof the daily killings by the Army in FATA and Baluchistan than . . . . .

You gave example of Prophet (SAW) alliances with non muslims . . . . But did he allowed his muslim brothers to be sold for dollars . . . . Did he ever provide basis from Madinah to non muslims to launch raids against another muslim tribe . . . . Or did he ever launched a military operation against a muslim tribe on the instigation of non muslims . . . . . And you know the answer inside your heart . . . .

We did this to save our selves from bigger destruction . . . . Than by the way , which destruction we are facing now dear . . . .
Now please dont blame Taliban or Saddam for not using diplomatic approach . . . . It was the arrogant attitude of these B a s t a r d Americans and whole world was witness to it where were you my brother . . . .

Talibans are fighting there war and to fight a Guerrilla war one have to be rigid and non flexible in term of negotiations and these laws are from the west . . . . Did Pakistan negotiate with them or cared for them after giving basis to the Americans to launch 57 000 sorties on a brother Muslim state . . . Let them fight their war and we care for our relations with US . . .

Indeed it is the most stupid statement I ve heard that those supporting the Taliban jihad in Afghanistan are destroying Pakistan . . . Pakistan chooses its path of destruction on 17 October 2001 by becoming an Ally of USA . . . . And you are giving the Americans a priority than Pakistan . . . . and that is your Problem

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: America Na Dikha Dia Thaingah . . . . . Call Taliban as They Will Vacate it For You

Dear,

I am talking for Pakistan future and the best future will be to leave the alliance of United States and Leave this war on terror . . . . . . . Its only a matter of time that Pakistan have to decide weather to leave this American war or Americans would kick us out . . . . .

My brother or sister if they are doing some thing wrong even I would advise them first but than there is a lot of difference between doing some thing wrong and killing your own people for an American Cause . . . . I am against this ethnic cleansing of my own people in FATA and Baluchistan and mark my words as I ll never going to Forgive this mercenary (for their actions) army for that . . . . I you are saying to punish them but how can you do it after the recently announced changes in terror law where the military is the prosecutor . . . military is the evidence . . . And military is the judge . . . Can you than proof the daily killings by the Army in FATA and Baluchistan than . . . . .

You gave example of Prophet (SAW) alliances with non muslims . . . . But did he allowed his muslim brothers to be sold for dollars . . . . Did he ever provide basis from Madinah to non muslims to launch raids against another muslim tribe . . . . Or did he ever launched a military operation against a muslim tribe on the instigation of non muslims . . . . . And you know the answer inside your heart . . . .

We did this to save our selves from bigger destruction . . . . Than by the way , which destruction we are facing now dear . . . .
Now please dont blame Taliban or Saddam for not using diplomatic approach . . . . It was the arrogant attitude of these B a s t a r d Americans and whole world was witness to it where were you my brother . . . .

Talibans are fighting there war and to fight a Guerrilla war one have to be rigid and non flexible in term of negotiations and these laws are from the west . . . . Did Pakistan negotiate with them or cared for them after giving basis to the Americans to launch 57 000 sorties on a brother Muslim state . . . Let them fight their war and we care for our relations with US . . .

Indeed it is the most stupid statement I ve heard that those supporting the Taliban jihad in Afghanistan are destroying Pakistan . . . Pakistan chooses its path of destruction on 17 October 2001 by becoming an Ally of USA . . . . And you are giving the Americans a priority than Pakistan . . . . and that is your Problem

Army is doing operations to control sueside bombing , I really don't understand what kind of Pkistani interest is to bomb your own people, blow up yourself on streets, mosques and markets and then give a message that these random people are not good enough muslims. I'm amazed and the whole world is amazed on this theory. Our government and establishment should have a better control of our people and all the tribal areas. These terrorists are not even all pakistani, they include afghans, uzbik, yemeni, arabs and many more. Why should they tell us what to do by terrorissing us (and of course america should not do so either). American's and terrorists they should all be controlled simple as that.
No Taliban were not being diplomatic, why were they hiding international terrorists in their country and refused to give them away, their own countries didn't want anything to do with them. These people and their countries won't even support us on kashmir issue (they never did so in history) but they want us to fight the wole world for them (being a kashmiri I'm very very impressed by this-being sarcastic,this has caused a serious damage to kashmir cause, look what the bloody indian prime minister says)

We were not very good when we agreed to americans on everything, Mushraf could have used some diplomacy and should have had some strategy there. America should fight its war on its own land and these terrorists should fight their war from their land and should leave us alone. They want to be non-flexible they should do so ON THEIR LAND. I oppose being non flexible on kashmir issue cus that is our war, that is pakistans real war, and we fight the war with armed army that is bravery like they do in kashmir, not a sueside bomb blast on innocent kids and women (bloody coward people).

Don't abuse our army they are only following orders, these orders are right or wrong thats government's and people of this country's job to decide,. people can only help make decision no individual has a right to dictate on the name of Islam.All the latest survey's show 75-78% people trust army and thats the only institue they trust so they are not all wrong, whether they taking actions against some groups or Not(like haqani's) they will keep pakistan's interest first. Maybe we should focus more on corruption in other institutes, that is a bigger problem.

lastly American's are arrogant but they have whole world with them even your so called muslim countries and unfortunalety we are all target. We need to be strong and united to fight that. our country should be the priority, I do not mean to be mEAN to muslims but in order to help others, destroy yourself is not a very CLEVER APPROACH. others should take responsibility too to protect themselves.
And of course to me these things are right but I'm only a human being my unerstanding could be wrong at any point but so are you.
Allah knows the best.
JazakAllah

Last edited: