Tum hi sai aai Mujahido

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
FURRY87 ek baat note ker loo pak army medaan mian nehi hara hum log hamesa table pe har jatay hian coz of our begairt politican,48 ,65,71 99 mian sab medaan mian nehi table pe haray hian ,thats why we love aur haan pak army duniya ki best army mian no 5 pe atti hai mind it suniya,

Lol jo cheez aap maidan mein na jeeto wo table pe nahi jeet saktey...is se zada baikoof baat meine aak tak nahi suni...Musharraf pura mulk take over ker sakta hai ,pura mulk pe nau saal kabza ker sakta hai lekin army ko larney ka order nahi de sakta ??? who ordered the retreat nawaz ya musharraf ?? was nawaz shareef shouting in our soldiers ears to run back home ?? Battle field communication kis ke paas hoti hai ...musharraf is a proven liar
To gazoo sahab , there is clear distinction between the infantry that fights and the people that call the shots. To MANO, our people are facing more bullets from the army then the army from taliban or any other faction. They surround themselves with barricades and security while the public gets a few measly checks posts manned by the crappiest police alive. LOL kabhi GHQ mein ghusnay ki khoshish karo ,or the army residential area near the parliment in isb pata chal jai ga who is facing bullets and bombs.

Again to saju statements like pakistan army is one of the best 5 in the world is extremely childish, do u have some sort of scale or meter that measures which army is the best ??if so please show us ur research and how you came to the conclusion that we are the best army in the world ...
Have u forgotten france ,germany , england , italy , izrael , iran , USA , China , Brazil , India, sweden , Australia ,russia, turkey ??? plenty more stronger and wealthier armies than us , fat generals dont make a "best" or strong army ...neither does rhetoric and stupid statements learnt from youtube.

Banda apni akal hi istemaal ker leta hai kabhi

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
for 65 war and 71 separation of East pak

Lol 65 pakistan attacked india by sending fighters into kashmir provoking india to respond near the sialkot and lahore section which our stupid military did not think of in the pre war plan...71 the KHAN generals are to blame as ZA come into the picture after 71 ...please educate yourself brother, ur blaming the wrong people for the wrong issues and it makes us all look bad...we are labelled as ranting idiots because of this distortion of facts...sach ko koobul kerne hi himat na ho jis qaum mein wo apney aap ko tabdeel nahi ker sakti...i am not against the army especially the jawans that fight ,what is wrong is clearly wrong and we shouldnt shut our eyes or hide behind fictional stories..that wont help our army to stop making mistakes or our politicians to fix their past mistakes

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol 65 pakistan attacked india by sending fighters into kashmir provoking india to respond near the sialkot and lahore section which our stupid military did not think of in the pre war plan...71 the KHAN generals are to blame as ZA come into the picture after 71 ...please educate yourself brother, ur blaming the wrong people for the wrong issues and it makes us all look bad...we are labelled as ranting idiots because of this distortion of facts...sach ko koobul kerne hi himat na ho jis qaum mein wo apney aap ko tabdeel nahi ker sakti...i am not against the army especially the jawans that fight ,what is wrong is clearly wrong and we shouldnt shut our eyes or hide behind fictional stories..that wont help our army to stop making mistakes or our politicians to fix their past mistakes

This is how much you know history. You just absolved ZAB of his responsibility of breaking up East Pak. I know I am blaming the right person, ZAB, if youdont know even this much history, then you are in trouble. such bologey kahan sey jub haqiqat hi ka nahee pata.

ZAB is squarely to be blamed for the break up after Mujeeb. If ZAB had only accepted Mujeeb as an elected president/PM we would still have East Pk. Mujeeb made a statement in New Delhi 'All I am asking for is give me office which I have been elected for' but it was censured by Indira Gandhi and it was declassified after the fall. You are the one who needs to get some facts and history lesson, not me geeeeeeeeeez

The entire generation of ZAb has been corrupt and or gahddar. Look at what happened with BB. Zardari HER by product. He gained fame and fortune in her tenure. Look at Zardari, he is alleged to have murdered Murtaza, and Lordonly knows how many other people, look at BB, she met her fate cus of her own fault, she was most corrupt person. The only reason she gained fame because of her gender, She was absolutely not a leader by any means.

prior to war in 1971, India conspired to have their commercial flight hijacked by the two brothers Qureshi's. they high jacked the plane and landed in Pakistan. This was Indian's planned excuse to block Pak's airflights across India. Guess who was the first one to meet him at the plane landing site? YEHYA KHAN? nope, it was MR. ZA BHUTTO who went to see them to increased his popularity. surprised?? after that Indian blocked our flights that crossed over their territory.

talk about blaming wrong person. No more arguments with you until you get some history lessons. good day

Last edited:

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is how much you know history. You just absolved ZAB of his responsibility of breaking up East Pak. I know I am blaming the right person, ZAB, if youdont know even this much history, then you are in trouble. such bologey kahan sey jub haqiqat hi ka nahee pata.

ZAB is squarely to be blamed for the break up after Mujeeb. If ZAB had only accepted Mujeeb as an elected president/PM we would still have East Pk. Mujeeb made a statement in New Delhi 'All I am asking for is give me office which I have been elected for' but it was censured by Indira Gandhi and it was declassified after the fall. You are the one who needs to get some facts and history lesson, not me geeeeeeeeeez

The entire generation of ZAb has been corrupt and or gahddar. Look at what happened with BB. Zardari HER by product. He gained fame and fortune in her tenure. Look at Zardari, he is alleged to have murdered Murtaza, and Lordonly knows how many other people, look at BB, she met her fate cus of her own fault, she was most corrupt person. The only reason she gained fame because of her gender, She was absolutely not a leader by any means.

prior to war in 1971, India conspired to have their commercial flight hijacked by the two brothers Qureshi's. they high jacked the plane and landed in Pakistan. This was Indian's planned excuse to block Pak's airflights across India. Guess who was the first one to meet him at the plane landing site? YEHYA KHAN? nope, it was MR. ZA BHUTTO who went to see them to increased his popularity. surprised?? after that Indian blocked our flights that crossed over their territory.

talk about blaming wrong person. No more arguments with you until you get some history lessons. good day

Three names for you to search gazoo, General Ayub khan , Genral Yahyah Khan (imprisoned mujeeb turning a political situation into a civil war), General Tikka khan( Known as the "butcher of Balochistan and East Pakistan").Dont use wikipedia.

Ayub ruled 1958 - 1969 left control to yahyah( 11 years of crap leading to anger amongst west pak and a deteriorating economy making things worse)
Yahyah 1969-1971 held and arranged elections in 1970 i believe
ZA promoted by Ayub Khan, considered a child of the first military rule
Mujeeb clear winner of the elections , Yahyah imprisoned the wrong person. 3 generals yet again killing a million bengalis but failed to kill the man responsible for the political situation ie ZA.

Zia rightly hung bhutto but it was not for 1971. Something the other generals shouldve done.

You guys only see politicians. Ager mein dus saal aik gadi chalata hoon aur bhechne ke 2 din baad wo kharab ho jai to is it the fault of the new owner ?? You can mix words and try to suit ur own argument but people are not stupid. I never claimed ZA bhutto to be free from blame , u said he was responsible for 65 which im not even goign to respond too... u said he was to blame for 71 it wouldve been fair to mention the army here too , he did not order the slaughter a million+ bengalis. Your reponse seems like a hurried excerpt from wikipedia. Try to read before and in between the lines, if people who wield power for decades cause a mess and then fail to stop a bigger mess for me they are more to blame.
If balochistan now slips away and frontier aswell, is Zardari to blame ?? or is Musharraf to blame ?? or is it these retched politicians whom the army cant seem to get rid off despite enjoying overwhelming support of the people of paksitan not to mention 600k strong with tanks and f 16s ??

They are very quick to kill their own ,lekin politicians nahi martay en se.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why dont you go on boarders and present yourself in front of bullets for the sake of Pakistan on the other hand stay shut!
such sun ker tum jesey pakistanion ko wesay hi maut per jati hay, go and read the history and stop barking here. Gen Niazi tumhara chacha tha go and listen what he says.