Total number Head counts at TUQ long march: my neutral estimation

BOORIA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
good democracy.. 14 % ruled 86 % for 5 years and now .001 % is destabilizing the whole setup including economy.Whats different between current politicians and TUQ .He is willing to be shaheed but had bullet proof container.People are standing in extreme cold and he is enjoying in 5 star office.Stupid subjects again.I think we pakis are voluntary test animals politicians and juglers announce the date and we are there to let them try their experiments.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Adeel @Waseem
dharnay se wapis aa jao aur iss thread ko moderate kero pls. boht gandagi maujood hai yahan comments mein

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Long March aur Media K jhot,Must Read

main 3 din se media ko dekh raha hoon,sara media aik taraf aur long march aik taraf,long march start honay se pehlay hamid meer keh raha tha k islam abaad mein aik aadmi agar 3 waqt ka khana khaye tu 1000 rupees lagtay hain,aur phir wo apna hisaab kar k bataa raha k oitnay aadmi hoon tu itnay billion lagein ge,hamid se koi banda itfaq nahi kar sakta,Q islamabaad emin aisay hotel b hain jahan par 60 rupees mein insaan pait bhar ka khana kha sakta hay,aur tu aur sever hotel ka pilao tu shayed 130 rupees ka hay,agar wo b 3 dafa khao tu 400 rupees phir b nahi bantay,aur mushtaaq mahnoos raat 10 bajay keh raha tha k main long march se ho kar aaya hoon,wahan koi sardi nahi hay mosam bohat acha hay,aur khud us ne aik bunyaan,phir shirt,us k oper swaiter aur us k oper coat dala howa tha,aur betha b heater walay room mein tha,ye haal hay humaray media ka,pehlay hum kehtay thay siasatdan sahi ho jain,mulk sahi ho jaye ga,lekin ab tu media sahi ho ga tu mulk sahi ho ga

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like all Mods went to physically count the persons in D-Chowk :lol:
purdasi bhaie Lavandamchataki beychara qabil e tars hey is ki family k Pak foj piechey he pur gaie hey is liey galiyan deina bunta hey is ka pak fouj ko
never mind Pak fouj dushmanon ki naslien he kharab ker dieti hey is liey yeh beycharey galiyan deitey

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am sorry i didnt mentioned whole methodology but all points being raised were properly addressed while estimating the heads count as the area was not uniformly occupied it was clumped and scattered thats why the 1 head per 2 sq was calculated
* consider the difference between estimation and calculation

As per my estimation , the number is a bit higher but yes .. If you are talking about estimation then ... You are right .

Khallas

@Lavandamchataki

@Lavandamchataki

@Lavandamchataki
------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaf Lutfi

Re: Long March aur Media K jhot,Must Read

Forget about the targeted media projection, think of the the powerful tentacles of status quo forces completely securing Pakistan. Media, ALL political forces, including so called pro change faces are united on one point that system should continue as it goes. TUQ seems to loose the struggle for the people's rights. The only thing on his credit will be exposing "the new face" of illusive change.

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)

The new alliance has set up a fund of 3 billion rupees to do disinformation against Tahir ul Qadri and the people.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)

I remember role of media in 2008 flood. At that time they put all their efforts in mobilizing people to come to streets against status quo parties. And when they realized no reply, they started calling this nation as a 'Dead Nation.' And now when people are on the streets against this corrupt system, they are involving people in numbers of people at the Procession and character assasination of Tahir ul Qadri. Instead of educating people on the legitimacy of the demands he has put forward to the nation. It shows their true picture of yellow journalism.

Khurpainch

Minister (2k+ posts)
All anchors are discussing about the number of people -- not the issues

ALL Media ANCHORS ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE -- NOT THE ISSUES

Khurpainch

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am Sorry Qadri sb Hum Ko Sirf Nawz shareef Aur Zardari Jaisay Log Hi Chaheain Jo Aaeeeeeen Ko Jotaaaaaaaaay Ki Nook Per Rukhtay Hain

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kia chawalian mar raha hay, bc ek tu main tumhare side lay raha hon upper say mujh per hi bol rahe ho, ghor say parho maine quote kisay kia hay... :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:
i have deleted my post with apologies

QaiserMirza

wake up moderators.
Banned this member from the forum.
This language is not acceptable at all.

W a k e.............up