Total number Head counts at TUQ long march: my neutral estimation

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@adeel

Could you please moniter and remove abuse language from this thread.

Thanks!

Look, These Moderators are not good enough for the numbers of posters. Abuse language is freely spoken while no one is monitoring the forum. This is unacceptable. The admin should provide the previlages to certain members in case if they see this trash appearing on the forum , they can take action using those previlages.

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)
Full of male schauvinism.....why cannot Minhaji Mushtandas clean the place too.

Oye Zalim Qadri tune ache gharon ke logon ko khawaar kara diya.....!

Jahil Moulvi....pese ka bhooka.

76987_402195046525000_1990273923_n.jpg

gazoomartian

poorthread starter, look what your thread turned into, gaali galoch, the usual Paki way of chatting lmao

seriously, at some point in time, numbers and counts become meaningless, whether there are 5000 or 500,000. Look at the enthusiasm of the crowd. Its been now three days, crowd has not shown any decay in their josh-o-walwala and determination. Compare this to the telephonic address of the MQM's Altaf Hussein. While he talks, people listen w/o any emotions, or enthusiasm.

Would you rather have 500,000 dead audience or 5000 that is filled and charged with emotions, and ready to carry out the instructions from their mu-azzin?

gazoomartian

it'd around 50000, but still no matter how many people are there it is threatening democracy.

Its not threatening democracy yaar, its threatening the status quo and the corrupt politicians, from all parties.

definition of democracy in the dictionary of PPP, and coalitions: dont stop us from looting and destroying the country

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yeh and Padri will import some morons from Canada to oversee the elections
name a chief election commissioner better than Fakhar -ud Din Ibrahim,
You won't because there ain't any...

آپ کی بات درست ہے کہ ہمیں ہر حالت میں جھمھوریت بچانی چاہے چاہے اسکی قیمت کچھ بھی ادا کاری پڑے. مگر یاد رکھو یہ ووہی لوگ ہیں جن کو سو لاشوں پر بھی شرم نہیں آتی، اور وہ سپریم کو کے حکم کے بعد بھی وزر عزم ہی رہتیں ہیں..بے شرمی کی انتہا ہے.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

Yeh and Padri will import some morons from Canada to oversee the elections
name a chief election commissioner better than Fakhar -ud Din Ibrahim,
You won't because there ain't any...
to aggar fakhroo bhai natural mout bhi marr gaayaa to baqol aap ke koi aur nahi mill sakta kyonke pooray pakistan mai yehi aik akeela hai capable banda hai??????????????????????

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wrong way to achieve his objectives by Dr.Qadri

it is been observed that Dr.Qadri has spent 100,000,000 Rs so far in 16 Days and tried to ask govt. to change few ppl in ECP and bring new PM of his choice ..by doing a jalsa and long march

A better way could be by given that much money to Zardari and could have achieved all what he wanted ....

Atif

Re: Wrong way to achieve his objectives by Dr.Qadri

زرداری کو دینے پڑتے جب کہ اس کام کے مل رھے ھیں وہ بھی ڈالروں میں(bigsmile)(bigsmile)۔

GeoG

to aggar fakhroo bhai natural mout bhi marr gaayaa to baqol aap ke koi aur nahi mill kyonke pooray pakistan mai yehi aik akeela hai ??????????????????????

Allah SWT Unko Sehat Wali Zindgi Day
lets take another example that if he decides to leave the job himself
There will be many Second Best

He is best because he was accepted by all parties, no one was unhappy on his appointment,
a truly uncontroversial person...

v r imran k

if fifty thousand people is there one MNA gian 90.000 thousand one constiuancy so its not big question.but he million doller question is if these people stay one our twio days more then wht will happend ???//?

moral is loug faisla ke bethy hian tabdeeeeeeeeeeeli to a k rhay gi koi manay ya na manay

Khuram Shahzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dr Qadri Long March - Surprised how the number of people has been Increasing every day

I am surprised how the number of people in Dr Qadri's long march has been increasing day by day. I think this has what has been reported in nearly all talk shows and is evident from the screen shots. I thought after the first day the numbers would decrease however it has been the opposite especially when you look at the weather and living conditions. l view this as a very positive development where the status quo politicians have united the people are also coming together. I have tried to analyse and the understanding I have concluded is that the demands made by Dr Qadri are very genuine however someone may disagree with his personality, but the points he has mentioned no one has really disagreed with. I think he should be commended for this. The points he has mentioned not a single one benefit him personally or his party however the only people that will benefit from their implementation will be the pakistani nation. The noise about who is behind him and the character asassination has been deplorable and we have become accustomed to label everything as a conspiracy. I really believe this man by himself has changed the perception of true democracy and exposed the hollowness and fake current democratic system. The wake up call is there it is now up to us to ignore it or see it to its logical and fruitful conclusion. I leave this for all my Pakistani brothers and sisters to consider.

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Dr Qadri Long March - Surprised how the number of people has been Increasing every day

He is going to use math in his favor. I am getting burnt out of Qadri threads

IMQAYA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Dr Qadri Long March - Surprised how the number of people has been Increasing every day

Payment ho rahi hay log a rahay hain.

such bolo

ager taadaad berh rahi hey tu qadri pareshan kiyon hey?
baar baar bthney aur naa hilney ki baat kiyon ker raha hey?
aur kisi channel ney nehin kaha k tadaad berh rahi hey
i tjink thread starter is TUQ paid member

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
First, Look at The Photo and Then Guess How Many Are There...

How many People are there in Blue Area..Whats Your Guess?????
PoPupwindow.aspx

foot soldier

Councller (250+ posts)

ager taadaad berh rahi hey tu qadri pareshan kiyon hey?
baar baar bthney aur naa hilney ki baat kiyon ker raha hey?
aur kisi channel ney nehin kaha k tadaad berh rahi hey
i tjink thread starter is TUQ paid member

Such bolo Bhai