Total number Head counts at TUQ long march: my neutral estimation

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I tried to estimate the head count in Long March/ sit on of Tahir ul Qadri I am not at all related to him or his party. I just went there to experiment with one of the population estimation formulas after listening to this debate in media that what is the total number of people in his gathering. I visited his location three times one last night second yesterday noon and last time today at noon. I sampled different quadrates, and statistically I concluded that one person in per 2 square meter and total and total area occupied is 17350 sq meters and thus my estimation is 86 thousands as permanent and around 15thousand people visiting and leaving at different times of the day.
I thought I should share this info with my pals here maybe it helps them for their analysis.

58232_507752162608827_1079900067_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
i triend to add the satellite views of the area calculation but dont know how to add picture with post

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Number does not matter. All opposition has joined against and ready to go elections which can easily rigged and manipulated. So in this case Nawaz Sheef is next prime Minister if all (PML-N, PPP, PML-Q, JUI, APN) come together. No doubt Imran Khan will also few seats even with good rigging in elections.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
humm so all parties r joining ... and PTI is alone ... now they all r going to start blame PTI for everything and a new IJI will build against PTI ...
so its funny that Dr.Qadri march is helping all parties to join and sit on one place ...
its funny that Dr.Qadri's demand can not be fullfil with out Govt. approval
so if Dr.Qadri and govt goes on the same page and then Dr.Qadri leaves the country he will become a good villan

I think PTI is doing gr8 by not joining Dr.Qadri... becz in this senario trusting Dr.Qadri will be very dangerous

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is not easy to come out and satay on roads in this cold weather....

And still this count is not small...

GeoG

Number does not matter. All opposition has joined against and ready to go elections which can easily rigged and manipulated. So in this case Nawaz Sheef is next prime Minister if all (PML-N, PPP, PML-Q, JUI, APN) come together. No doubt Imran Khan will also few seats even with good rigging in elections.

Yeh and Padri will import some morons from Canada to oversee the elections
name a chief election commissioner better than Fakhar -ud Din Ibrahim,
You won't because there ain't any...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سیاسی جماعتیں الیکشن گردی اور دہشت گردی ہی کر سکتی ہیں

نواز شریف کو کان سے پکڑ کر نکال دیا گیا، کسی نے چوں نہیں کی
سندھ میں پیبلز پارٹی کے حق میں ہنگامے ہو رہے ہیں، دھرنا کیوں نہیں

چیف جسٹس کی بحالی کے لئے عوامی تحریک اور کامیابی، ہزارہ برداری کا اپنے لواحقین کے لئے مظاہرہ اور مقصد کا حصول، اور قادری صاحب کا دھرنا ثابت کرتا ہے الیکشن سسٹم عوامی نہیں اشرفی امنگوں کا آئینہ دار ہے

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI should only support Dr. Qadri. PTI should not join Dr. Qadri IK will loose his credibility. IK struggle is much more than Dr.Qadri.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is not easy to come out and satay on roads in this cold weather....

And still this count is not small...

I agree with you Raaz. I also think if the election commision could become more transparent as a result and the election could also be rigged free and represents the true leadership and feeling of the people of pakistan, we may be able to tolerate these unconstitutional demands of qadri.

As it stands right now, if the elections are held under these officials, as we see what is happening in Karachi , we may see the return of bhutta khors, corrupts in the parliament again for another 5 years. It would be too late than to ask for any changes.

G

gotti

1000 log aur 1000 aalim-e-deen, aalim faazil, maahir-e-kul field aur siasat kay behtareen tajziyakar

Imran Khan agar dharnay main nahi gaya to woh khatam hai

Nawaz nay is "cornered tiger" (jo ab aik sarrak ki awara billi nazar aa rahi hai) ko corner ker diya hai

Allah rahem keray qaum per kyunkay iskay jaahil supporter agar isko sabaq sikha rahay hain to mulk khatam hai

pehlay bhi in jaahilon ko waderay aur jageerdar lotay la ker insay leader banwaya tha, ab kyun nahi inko kuch insan bana nay kay liye ker raha ha?

bicharay jaahil PPP waalon kay agenday lay ker aa gaye hain aur apni conspiracy theories sab per thop rahay hain PTI kay libaday main

mulahiza farmaiye kay inki conspiracy theories kiya kiya hain

Qadri sab kuch Zardari kay paisay per ker raha takay election delay ho jain aur Imran na jeet sakay

Qadri, Zardari aur PPP ko dobara shaheed bana nay ki koshish ker raha hai (yeh to baqaida taur per Aitzaaz nay TV per kaha aur phir PPP kay chamchay, PTI walay ban ker yahan bhi yeh hi raag alaap rahay hain)

Qadri Amreeka aur Canada ka agenda laa raha hai (gadhay kay bacho, agenda bhi to bata do)

In pag.alon ko jo yeh sikha rahay hain, PPP walay, itna bhi sikha dain kay yeh March, sirf aur sirf, Zardari aur uski jaali election say aayi hui hukumat kay khilaaf dharna day raha hai

jaisay kay Mubarak ki jaali elections waali hukumat kay khilaaf tehrir square main dharnay diye gaye

Ya Allah, yeh jaahil qaum kab insaaniyat ki jun main aaigi? jald ker dijiye,

Qayamat say pehlay kijiye ga takay jannat main hum deegar qaumon ko bata sakain kay hum insaanon main say thay

Last edited by a moderator:

awan4ever

If you calculate 1 person per 2 sq. meter that means a very low density crowd.

2 sq meters means 2m x 2m of space per person! Thats more than 6ft x 6ft of space per person!
Isnt that a bit too much for a rally like crowded place?

Secondly if you want to calculate by 2sq meter standard then you have to divide the total area 17350 sqm by 2 sqm.

17350/2= 8675

So 17350 sq meters can be divided into 8675 boxes of 2sq meter each. Thus the total number of people with that calculation is 8675!

Please let me know if my math is wrong.

kamran57216878

Voter (50+ posts)
I think the no. will grow everyday... people want change that is evident. Malik Riaz's money is speaking in the media.. Mark my words... the revolution has begun.

<ChOuDhArY>

I think we need to wait until we arrive at final conclusion.. At a moment PTI havn't made any decision to join TUQ Long march and as per my information the chances of joining his march are almost 0%.

Although he is inviting IK again and again openly in his speeches but PTI still thinking to move with its own agenda which is basically focusing on "Free and fair Elections without any delay ". For this purpose PTI gave a 7 point agenda.

However, PTI has made it clear that if Govt. will not obey SC orders and will not accept PTI's 7 point agenda which is focusing on "Free and fair Elections without any delay "..then PTI might call Tsunami march.

PTI has an ideology... and Imran Khan has a vision.. A true leader never make decisions just by following public.. In fact, a real leader analyze the situation and made decision which can benefit the country in long run.

408606_514230288598194_40498792_n.jpg

Ali raza babar

If you calculate 1 person per 2 sq. meter that means a very low density crowd.

2 sq meters means 2m x 2m of space per person! Thats more than [HI]6ft x 6ft of space per person![/HI]
Isnt that a bit too much for a rally like crowded place?

Secondly if you want to calculate by 2sq meter standard then you have to divide the total area 17350 sqm by 2 sqm.

17350/2= 8675

So 17350 sq meters can be divided into 8675 boxes of 2sq meter each. Thus the total number of people with that calculation is 8675!

Please let me know if my math is wrong.

Its the Space normally occupied by a bathroom in appartments .

Ahud khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its the Space normally occupied by a bathroom in appartments .
i am sorry i didnt mentioned whole methodology but all points being raised were properly addressed while estimating the heads count as the area was not uniformly occupied it was clumped and scattered thats why the 1 head per 2 sq was calculated
* consider the difference between estimation and calculation