Tonight With Najam Sethi 11th May 2010

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tonight With Najam Sethi 11th May 2010
Muneeb Farooq presents a fresh episode of Tonight With Najam Sethi in Dunya Tv and discus current i ...

[AWAZTV]http://moviesrack.com/May2010/NajamSethi11May2010.flv[/AWAZTV]

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont agree with Mr.Sethi on faisal Shahzad's incidence.FS lost his job and also his house because of non-payment of mortgage,was desperate for money-it is said like every person have his price so he sold himself otherwise why he came to pakistan,left his family here and went to blow up NY time square, for what reason.FS had MBA degree,was not stupid. He left his cell phone and gun in SUV and change his shirt there whereas the smoke start coming out of his SUV.First CNN reported that he was caught from the airport not from the plane,his two friends were questioned from the plane but let them go because they were innocent then they change the story FS was caught from the plane. CNN also said during the investigation ,he was singing like nothing happened.Gen.Petraeus very frankly said in pakistan that he was lone wolf, did't mention talibans either. From state deptt every person was giving the different statements.If you follow the facts,its not hard to understand that it was a sting operation.Where did he get all that money and he just went to blow up SUV with non- explosive materials .CNN said even the bomb went off ,it would not damage any building just may be the passerby.State deptt said they have evidence that he received money from pakistan through someone but did't explain or name the person.I respect mr.sethi but i have my suspicion on FS.In my opinion, CIA wanted pakistan to go to north wazirastan and second BB's murder was talk of the town in pakistan and US was blamed for her murder so they wanted to kill two birds with one stone.If FS was mad with US then why did he wait so long to do this kind of thing,he could have done this before taking his citizenship,mr.sethi dont ignore my points-just think about them and you might come to the conclusion.Majority thinks what i said.

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
great analysis by Najam Sethi. i have seen his analysis and predictions before and he was almost always accurate and right! it is time that our nation gets out of this "conspiracy theory" mindset and embrace reality! US, China, Iran, India etc all have blame us for harboring and producing terrorists! either everyone is wrong or we really have some serious issues to deal with...we have to wake up now and clean up this mess. we have already paid a "heavy price"...its time to wipe this country of these filthy animals!
god bless pakistan!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
tiger,i agree that talibans should be punished but faisal shahzad was not taliban or connected to them.Just wait for the time ,you will see that it was a conspiracy. US made a big fuss about 9/11 incidence and blame the muslims but the facts are out that 9/11 was an inside job so what else can you expect. Its the american defense analyst came on cnn and admit that alqaeda men could not do 9/11, person need at least 15 to 20 years experience for that. In most cases i agree with mr.sethi,he is a great journalist,no doubt about his ability but he might not have the right facts.well thats the way i think but lets wait and see.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
does any body know where is tonight with najam sethi? havent seen him for a while (cry) :banghead:

najam sehti is and his team now including and receiving calls and mails that suites them intentially.....................absolutely najam now making false statements and bogus ideas that are not the voice of the common people...........STOP doing this........................double standard program..............................who u r to say bad words against bhutto..........u r nothing sethi................h'a just u speak thats all...................for God sake .............."logon ko gumrah na karo".................!!!

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sethi is a total fraud and pimp for the jew run american empire.He is a brown slave justifying the mass murdering zionist crimes against muslims will never be forgotten,tiger 54 u maggot.pull ur finger out u moron.

gazoomartian

Sethi is a total fraud and pimp for the jew run american empire.He is a brown slave justifying the mass murdering zionist crimes against muslims will never be forgotten,tiger 54 u maggot.pull ur finger out u moron.

hahahahahahahah

OMG what have I started. I shouldnt have asked

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Mr. Sethi's stance regarding terrorism is itself a Fazool baat... janaam sethi sahb WHY AMERICA CANNOT DO A STING OPERATION? yes, as americans want pak army to enter and kill taliban for them, they definitely create these kind of sting operations so that they can pressurize pakistan.

gazoomartian

Mr. Sethi's stance regarding terrorism is itself a Fazool baat... janaam sethi sahb WHY AMERICA CANNOT DO A STING OPERATION? yes, as americans want pak army to enter and kill taliban for them, they definitely create these kind of sting operations so that they can pressurize pakistan.

Us has already started drone attacks in north waz