To The Point - 6th August 2011 - Imran Khan - What will we achieve from holding Dharnas ?

To The Point

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

2973634bd73024e428cb0e702ddb0c9e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

asifksa

MPA (400+ posts)
Teri Jaan Meri Jaan IMRAN KHAN IMRAN KHAN
THE LION OF PAKISTAN
IMRAN KHAN__________PAKISTAN KI UMEED
IMRAN KHAN__________CORRUPTION K KHILAAF JIHAAD
IMRAN KHAN__________ZULIM K KHILAAF JIHAAD
IMRAN KHAN__________2NO LEADERSHIPS K KHILAAF JIHAAD
IMRAN KHAN__________PAKISTAN KI PEHCHAAN
IMRAN KHAN__________PAKISTAN KI ZAMAANAT
IMRAN KHAN__________PAKISTAN KI ROSHANI KI KIRAN
IMRAN KHAN__________PAKISTANI AWAM KI TAMANNAA
IMRAN KHAN__________PAKISTANI AWAM KI AWAAZ
IMRAN KHAN__________INQELAAB KA DOOSRA NAAM

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

this will continue till there is any revolution.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I am specially planning a trip to Pakistan, whenever elections happen. Travelling over 11,000 km to vote for Imran Khan. I have a request for all followers of PTI, please do get out of your homes and vote for PTI. If I were in Pakistan right now, I'd go to Islamabad every Saturday, just to sit with IK in dharna. We should not keep our support to internet. People including some of us are not realizing how important it is for us to get Imran Khan to win. Just imagine the improvements and changes in Pakistan. There are uncountable benefits to Pakistan. Just remember:

- how we sit without electricity,
- how we see army and other land mafia taking all land and an average person can never make a house
- how the izzat of our sisters, daughters, wives, is not safe
- how we need to be a Rashi to get anything done in Pakistan (murtashi is one who gets rishwat)
- how we are seeing india gaining such a stature internationally and Pakistan nothing in front of India now. Ask us...people laugh on Pakistan
- how our educated guys have to face unemployment situation - then some of them become criminals
- how bad our health system is
- how bad our education system is

Just realize how much troubles we have due to all these issues....we can get rid of all these inshAllah. Please....please...go out and join Imran Khan.... and also vote for PTI.

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am specially planning a trip to Pakistan, whenever elections happen. Travelling over 11,000 km to vote for Imran Khan. I have a request for all followers of PTI, please do get out of your homes and vote for PTI. If I were in Pakistan right now, I'd go to Islamabad every Saturday, just to sit with IK in dharna. We should not keep our support to internet. People including some of us are not realizing how important it is for us to get Imran Khan to win. Just imagine the improvements and changes in Pakistan. There are uncountable benefits to Pakistan. Just remember:

- how we sit without electricity,
- how we see army and other land mafia taking all land and an average person can never make a house
- how the izzat of our sisters, daughters, wives, is not safe
- how we need to be a Rashi to get anything done in Pakistan (murtashi is one who gets rishwat)
- how we are seeing india gaining such a stature internationally and Pakistan nothing in front of India now. Ask us...people laugh on Pakistan
- how our educated guys have to face unemployment situation - then some of them become criminals
- how bad our health system is
- how bad our education system is

Just realize how much troubles we have due to all these issues....we can get rid of all these inshAllah. Please....please...go out and join Imran Khan.... and also vote for PTI.
BRO, I am from Canada and I said this about 6 months ago.... whenever there will be elections, i will go from Canada to vote for Imran... it doesn't matter if I have to stay for one week there... Inshallah we all will go there..

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
BRO, I am from Canada and I said this about 6 months ago.... whenever there will be elections, i will go from Canada to vote for Imran... it doesn't matter if I have to stay for one week there... Inshallah we all will go there..

Great! This should be the spirit!! I hope everyone thinks like that. It's our country and we are responsible for its future.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

he will not take any dictation and flee to saudia straight away..!

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
I have serious questions about the personality of imran khan due to the following reasons:-

1-His is confused in his own personality.He had all his colourfull life youth life in england especially most of his nights here spents dancing in clubs.Then he give examples of western democracy which is a crap and even people in west complaints that how it destroyed their family lives and peace.

2-B/c His own character is doubtfull ,thats why he never talked about ruling pakistan according to the Quran and Sunnah.The only solution to the problems of pakistan to rule according to Quran and Sunnah.But He knows according to Quran and Sunnah the person who would rule must have a neat and clean character.

3-He talks using cheap language against other pakistani politicians where he himself is not able to declare his own daughter in public and accept it.

4-B/c He is mentally not solid ,we can expect anything abnormal from him.sometimes big u turns .one day talk about one thing and next day completly different and always giving examples of west.

5-Pakistan is destroyed b/c western powers wants to enforce western agenda in pakistani and imran khan wants the same thats why west is supporting him now to give more coverage in media etc.