This visual does not fit with your esteem. – please stop.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Being brave doesn't mean you should be stupid. There is already an assassination attempt on him so he should be more careful. Shit state and criminal mafias are after him.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
He resisted appearing in court. But He did. And he will do it again, and again and again.
Would you start transporting him in an impregnatable sphere especially casted around him?
Cant a bullet go through the hole he is peeping through.
Why is he resisting going to court?Is there something to hide.

Wake up Pak

Copied
In any country if an Ex PM or any important person has to protected by bullet proof shields like this, then that country is not free or democratic. It is ruled by fascist mafia.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sir, you know the aluminum-reinforced sheets cannot protect you. Your followers surrounding cannot protect you. You were the symbol of courage. Your addresses about having no fear of anything were the inspiration.

And you know you are alone. You know there are people around you who you cannot trust. You know the so-called dirty harry and the so-called criminal elements on ISI are all around you. You know they can kill you anytime they want. Yet only Allah is your protector.

I could recognize your picture but had very time recognizing your persona in this visual.

Please stop --- you are humiliating the Imran Khan we know.

imran-khan-1-6321944-1679403112370.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1638156413347217410
You watch too much CJ Bollywood Sh!t.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Why is he resisting going to court?Is there something to hide.
I think it was wrong advice from the bafoons around him. And this advice satisfied his default Ego. I also kept saying from day one not to go against the system. Ultimately he will have to qualify for the next elections.
Remember how he avoided the appearance in courts on three Hatak-e_Izzat cases against him in 2018. He had to go in each to be qualified for Election.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
This is absolutely a jahil patwari thinking. It is the Himmat of PTI followers to argue with so many jahil patwaris. Gives me a real headache.

Pro_PTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Everyone has the right to protect himself why is your ass burning. Do you want us to present our leader to the traitors to shot him straightly (God forbid). We will protect him by sacrificing our own lives Insha Allah.

Will_Bite

Sir, you know the aluminum-reinforced sheets cannot protect you. Your followers surrounding cannot protect you. You were the symbol of courage. Your addresses about having no fear of anything were the inspiration.

And you know you are alone. You know there are people around you who you cannot trust. You know the so-called dirty harry and the so-called criminal elements on ISI are all around you. You know they can kill you anytime they want. Yet only Allah is your protector.

I could recognize your picture but had very time recognizing your persona in this visual.

Please stop --- you are humiliating the Imran Khan we know.

imran-khan-1-6321944-1679403112370.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1638156413347217410
Lol. It's the public protecting him. Too bad Bhutto and sharif don't have a genuine following to be able to do that

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
ullu k pathay.. koi tujh jaisay haraam k pilla hi Benazir k saath betha tha jis ne bibi ko bola tha k sun roof se bahar bikal kar sb ko haath hila hain.. and she was shot dead.. so if IK is learning from history, thats an even better move than what you are mumbling about

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol. It's the public protecting him. Too bad Bhutto and sharif don't have a genuine following to be able to do that
1: How is it remotely possible that it will be the general public not known to anyone in the Ranks of PTI?

2: And how far did his protectors go with him? Did he not submit himself to the System at one point, when he entered the court? How was protecting him inside the courtroom?

3: And do you really think he was inaccessible to the killers during this stupid drama?

4: Do you have the courage to see the Nani 420's social media? How they are playing with these visuals.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
ullu k pathay.. koi tujh jaisay haraam k pilla hi Benazir k saath betha tha jis ne bibi ko bola tha k sun roof se bahar bikal kar sb ko haath hila hain.. and she was shot dead.. so if IK is learning from history, thats an even better move than what you are mumbling about
Otherwise, bibi should have been living forever. Is that what you want to say?
This was the only time in her life she was exposed to Public Access?

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Otherwise, bibi should have been living forever. Is that what you want to say?
This was the only time in her life she was exposed to Public Access?
what i am trying to tell you is that STUPID people like you were the ones who made BIBI overconfident and told her that OH DONT WORRY, BE BRAVE.. WE NEED OPTICS!!

BC humain Zardari aur chhakka bilawal mila uss k badlay!!

We dont want Khan to listen to stupidity and show fake chivalry... we want him safe and we want him to win.. uss k baad jo karna hai karay KHAN!

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
what i am trying to tell you is that STUPID people like you were the ones who made BIBI overconfident and told her that OH DONT WORRY, BE BRAVE.. WE NEED OPTICS!!

BC humain Zardari aur chhakka bilawal mila uss k badlay!!

We dont want Khan to listen to stupidity and show fake chivalry... we want him safe and we want him to win.. uss k baad jo karna hai karay KHAN!
Okay then I will ask same questions that I asked Mr. Will_bite

Why did he give himself in the hands of the system when he entered court? What made him feel safe inside the courtroom?
When will he start feeling safe. Who are Mr X,Y Z and Dirty Harry. Did he ever give you their names?
He is just making a narrative for political gain and it is biting him back. Have some senses man.

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Okay then I will ask same questions that I asked Mr. Will_bite

Why did he give himself in the hands of the system when he entered court? What made him feel safe inside the courtroom?
When will he start feeling safe. Who are Mr X,Y Z and Dirty Harry. Did he ever give you their names?
He is just making a narrative for political gain and it is biting him back. Have some senses man.
Stop acting as a dumb person.. how come you dont know MR X and Mr Y?? MR X is Faisal Naseer.. Mr Y is Brig Rashid.. You need to listen to Major ADIL.. and yes IK gave their names multiple times.. Aap mujhe itna samjha do k Judicial Complex k bahar Civil dress main Cable Tie Cuffs walay log kon thay???

Also, you want to know who is MR X Y Z and A.. go see Arshad Shareef Shaheed's mother's letter to Supreme court for nomination of ppl responsible for his murder.. you are living on Mars or something??

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop acting as a dumb person.. how come you dont know MR X and Mr Y?? MR X is Faisal Naseer.. Mr Y is Brig Rashid.. You need to listen to Major ADIL.. and yes IK gave their names multiple times.. Aap mujhe itna samjha do k Judicial Complex k bahar Civil dress main Cable Tie Cuffs walay log kon thay???

Also, you want to know who is MR X Y Z and A.. go see Arshad Shareef Shaheed's mother's letter to Supreme court for nomination of ppl responsible for his murder.. you are living on Mars or something??
Since you are talking so confidently, I was expecting something better from you. You can keep listening to the You tuber, dont know if his sources are credible or not. Show me the document in which IK has named these people out as Mr. X, Y and Z.
I am absolutely not saying they don't exist. But do you have enough credible evidence and strength in the system that you can NAG anyone of them?
Please understand me I am always looking for things to be practically possible or not. How would we get out of this mess? By making more and more narratives. How much more popularity does he need? But is he able to use his popularity? Has he gained anything tangible since he was ousted?