This visual does not fit with your esteem. – please stop.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir, you ...
Nbazz7-QXg-AIb-Ie-I.png

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اوئے گشتی دیا بچیا حرام دے نطفے گٹھے تیری گشتی ماں دا یار گشتی دا پتر حرام زادہ چور فراڈیا منی لانڈر کنجر اپنی ماں کے پتہ نہیں اگواڑے یا پچھواڑے میں جو گا۔۔کی طرح چھپ کر بھگوڑا ہوکر بیٹھا ہے گشتی کا بچہ جو حرام زادہ فراڈیا پہلے بھی اپنی نکی عربی شہزادے کو پیش کرکے اس کا دلا بن کر بھاگا تھا حرام زادہ گشتی کابچہ اوئے گٹھے حرام زادے وہ میرے گھوڑے کا بہادر ہے حرام زادہ گٹھے حرام زادے اپنی گشتی ماں دلا بن کر اس کے آشنا سے اپنے غریب مزدور باپ کو قتل کراکے اس کا الزام بھٹو جئسے لیڈر پر لگا کر سیاست میں آکر دوٹکے کے کنجر سے سیاست میں آکر لوٹ مار سے ارب پتی بنے سور ُاور گشتی نیولے کی مشترکہ اولاد حرام وہ حرام زادہ بھگوڑا کنجر سور کابچہ گھوڑے کا بہادر ئے در لعنت گشتی دے بچے ٹڈے گٹھے حرامئ کنجر خاجے

Khallas

Yeah sun kar Iska baap qabar main kanp utha, hum to yahan bc chankana karne ayen hain.

Sab say bara phatto iska baap tha, story twist kar kar woh bhi hero ban gya.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Until the culprits are not caught and put to justice, until this corrupts govt and its handlers are out in the open. No one should have a problem with this. Caution is the key, not locked in as you are "assuming" it to be.
Sir I asked the question with word "Ensured"
How many are the culprits out in the open and what are their names?
Who is Dirty Harry, Who is Mr X, Y and Z. Did Imran khan tell you about them?

AbbuJee

Sir I asked the question with word "Ensured"
How many are the culprits out in the open and what are their names?
Who is Dirty Harry, Who is Mr X, Y and Z. Did Imran khan tell you about them?
You need to be more informed about who they are, it is now an open secret who those sector commanders are.

cestmoi ✅️

It's very simple. Being brave does not mean you throw yourself in harm's way. As a head of the largest party, as an ex PM, and as a most popular leader, he himself has a responsibility to take full security protection possible. He is (last) hope of millions of people. The opponents are bayghairat and can go to any extent to keep him from winning the elections.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
You need to be more informed about who they are, it is now an open secret who those sector commanders are.
Who told you this secret? Please stop riding on non-tangible and hypothetical buzzing. What have we achieved so far from this?
Give me a single speech, tweet or post in which Imran Khan has given their name.

AbbuJee

Who told you this secret? Please stop riding on non-tangible and hypothetical buzzing. What have we achieved so far from this?
Give me a single speech, tweet or post in which Imran Khan has given their name.
Who said He mentioned their names? don't jump to conclusion or try to steer the conversation as per your intention. If you don't know then you DONT know. You can stay ignorant, your choice.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
It's very simple. Being brave does not mean you throw yourself in harm's way. As a head of the largest party, as an ex PM, and as a most popular leader, he himself has a responsibility to take full security protection possible. He is (last) hope of millions of people. The opponents are bayghairat and can go to any extent to keep him from winning the elections.
He resisted appearing in court. But He did. And he will do it again, and again and again.
Would you start transporting him in an impregnatable sphere especially casted around him?
Cant a bullet go through the hole he is peeping through.

AbbuJee

ڈیل کر کے بھاگنے والا اور عوام سے 5 سال تک جھوٹ بولنے والا لوہے کا چھولا
😂

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Who said He mentioned their names? don't jump to conclusion or try to steer the conversation as per your intention. If you don't know then you DONT know. You can stay ignorant, your choice.
No sir I don't want to steer it in any of my directions. Who do you want to put behind bars when it will be safe for you to leave IK free, please answer this.
What exactly is our executable plan and achievable goal.