This visual does not fit with your esteem. – please stop.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Since you are talking so confidently, I was expecting something better from you. You can keep listening to the You tuber, dont know if his sources are credible or not. Show me the document in which IK has named these people out as Mr. X, Y and Z.
I am absolutely not saying they don't exist. But do you have enough credible evidence and strength in the system that you can NAG anyone of them?
Please understand me I am always looking for things to be practically possible or not. How would we get out of this mess? By making more and more narratives. How much more popularity does he need? But is he able to use his popularity? Has he gained anything tangible since he was ousted?
STFU

Will_Bite

1: How is it remotely possible that it will be the general public not known to anyone in the Ranks of PTI?

2: And how far did his protectors go with him? Did he not submit himself to the System at one point, when he entered the court? How was protecting him inside the courtroom?

3: And do you really think he was inaccessible to the killers during this stupid drama?

4: Do you have the courage to see the Nani 420's social media? How they are playing with these visuals.
Who cares about Maryam?
As for IK, public is there to protect him on the streets. Not in courtrooms.

Will_Bite

The question is which public,most people who went with him to court were his party workers and suporters.
Who else would you expect? SWAT team from FBI?
Of course its the public. And in smaller settings, only core public will be there. You cant expect an entire crowd inside the courtroom

Uxi.Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Since you are talking so confidently, I was expecting something better from you. You can keep listening to the You tuber, dont know if his sources are credible or not. Show me the document in which IK has named these people out as Mr. X, Y and Z.
I am absolutely not saying they don't exist. But do you have enough credible evidence and strength in the system that you can NAG anyone of them?
Please understand me I am always looking for things to be practically possible or not. How would we get out of this mess? By making more and more narratives. How much more popularity does he need? But is he able to use his popularity? Has he gained anything tangible since he was ousted?
Janab e Aali, Faisal Naseer ka naam lene k baad hi to ARY band hua tha aur IK ko speech pe beeps ana start ho gyi thi.. aur Madam Yasmeen Rashid buhaaaat pehlay bata chuki k Brig Faheem kon hai.. and again, read Arshad Shaheed's mom's letter for nomination of his son's murdered...

Regarding Narratives.. there is a good chance that IK is telling the truth and ppl are considering it as a Narrative.. abhi naya Narrative jo ban rha hai 'PTI is militant group'.. uss pe bhi ghaur karain... uss NARRATIVE ki base pe National Assembly main DEBATE chal rhi hai.. so no, not everything is a narrative

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Who cares about Maryam?
As for IK, public is there to protect him on the streets. Not in courtrooms.
So you came to the point I wanted you to come to. He has to submit to the system at some point. Now IK is not cooperating. He is appearing in the courts. He had no choice and will not have any choice. So why the heck create a drama?

The way he was behaving, it seemed like he will just wash off everything in the country and start from brand new. Which he is not totally logistically equipped with. He definitely will lose his life on the path of ultimate confrontation. And the Aluminum shields on the way to court will not save him.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Janab e Aali, Faisal Naseer ka naam lene k baad hi to ARY band hua tha aur IK ko speech pe beeps ana start ho gyi thi.. aur Madam Yasmeen Rashid buhaaaat pehlay bata chuki k Brig Faheem kon hai.. and again, read Arshad Shaheed's mom's letter for nomination of his son's murdered...

Regarding Narratives.. there is a good chance that IK is telling the truth and ppl are considering it as a Narrative.. abhi naya Narrative jo ban rha hai 'PTI is militant group'.. uss pe bhi ghaur karain... uss NARRATIVE ki base pe National Assembly main DEBATE chal rhi hai.. so no, not everything is a narrative
Bhaai mery, Everyone Knows this. And you please try to understand what I am saying.
All I asked, what are his legal grounds against them and how he will get rid of these Idiots at this point of time.
And dont please give me the emotional lecture on street power. I am asking about his legal pedestal.

Will_Bite

So you came to the point I wanted you to come to. He has to submit to the system at some point. Now IK is not cooperating. He is appearing in the courts. He had no choice and will not have any choice. So why the heck create a drama?

The way he was behaving, it seemed like he will just wash off everything in the country and start from brand new. Which he is not totally logistically equipped with. He definitely will lose his life on the path of ultimate confrontation. And the Aluminum shields on the way to court will not save him.
Institutions and government are 2 separate arms.
The government is a mess. Its fake, parliament is a set of clowns, and theres no politics...just gimmickry.
As for institutions, they are all to be respected, as they are supposed to be separate from the government. Thats why IK is going to the courts.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Institutions and government are 2 separate arms.
The government is a mess. Its fake, parliament is a set of clowns, and theres no politics...just gimmickry.
As for institutions, they are all to be respected, as they are supposed to be separate from the government. Thats why IK is going to the courts.
Please put your ducks in order.
IK was not going to the courts. We went to them when he realized that he had no other choice. What was needed for the Drama at Zaman Park, when he is going to courts now.