This visual does not fit with your esteem. – please stop.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He resisted appearing in court. But He did. And he will do it again, and again and again.
Would you start transporting him in an impregnatable sphere especially casted around him?
Cant a bullet go through the hole he is peeping through.
I understand it could look funny and not 'very brave' but you have to take measures. Why do you wear seat belt in a vehicle? Seat belt can save your life but it's not guaranteed. You can still get killed. You do your best and rest is your 'fate'.

AbbuJee

No sir I don't want to steer it in any of my directions. Who do you want to put behind bars when it will be safe for you to leave IK free, please answer this.
What exactly is our executable goal.
A free and fair election, anything less than that would not change anything. Which is highly unlikely.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ گشتی کا بچہ گشتی مریم کا بد بودار چھولا حرام کا نطفہ گٹھا ٹڈا کنجر شاید بھگوڑا ہوکر اپنی بے بے کے پچھواڑے میں چھپ کر بیٹھنے والے حرام زادے منی لانڈر چور فراڈئے نواز شریف بٹ حرام دی سٹ کو بہادر سمجھتا ہے اوئے گٹھے نیولے گشتی دے پترا وہ تیری ماں کا حرامئ خصم جو یہاں گھس کر بیٹھا ہے تیرا جیساحرامی اور مریم کا بدبودار چھولا اسکو بہادر کہتا ہے وہ گنجا کنجر میرے گھوڑے کا بہادر ہے حرامی منی لانڈر فراڈیا

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
A free and fair election, anything less than that would not change anything. Which is highly unlikely.
I understand it could look funny and not 'very brave' but you have to take measures. Why do you wear seat belt in a vehicle? Seat belt can save your life but it's not guaranteed. You can still get killed. You do your best and rest is your 'fate'.
To execute GHQ skunks like yourself
If you know, I was the only vocal person on this form against resigning from the assemblies. I was the only vocal person against dissolving Punjab a KPK assemblies. I said that will be in much deeper trouble after losing our legislative Pedestal. I was excessively abused by our own fallows. they called me Putwari just because they had no answer to my questions.
Now you are saying Election is highly Unlikely? So what should we do now? Add insult to the injury we self-inflicted? What the heck bro? Is it not frustrating for you?
O Hell, IK should face the fake cases like a man. There is no other choice left.

انقلاب

If you know, I was the only vocal person on this form against resigning from the assemblies. I was the only vocal person against dissolving Punjab a KPK assemblies. I said that will be in much deeper trouble after losing our legislative Pedestal. I was excessively abused by our own fallows. they called me Putwari just because they had no answer to my questions.
Now you are saying Election is highly Unlikely? So what should we do now? Add insult to the injury we self-inflicted? What the heck bro? Is it not frustrating for you?
O Hell, IK should face the fake cases like a man. There is no other choice left.
GHQ skunk must come up with a better plan

Waqar1988

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sir, you know the aluminum-reinforced sheets cannot protect you. Your followers surrounding cannot protect you. You were the symbol of courage. Your addresses about having no fear of anything were the inspiration.

And you know you are alone. You know there are people around you who you cannot trust. You know the so-called dirty harry and the so-called criminal elements on ISI are all around you. You know they can kill you anytime they want. Yet only Allah is your protector.

I could recognize your picture but had very time recognizing your persona in this visual.

Please stop --- you are humiliating the Imran Khan we know.

imran-khan-1-6321944-1679403112370.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1638156413347217410
this baboon khawaja sara is calling imran buzdil when himself was crying like a baby after police raided lodges and he hurt his foot last year 😂.