This is How Takfiri Terrorist are serving Islam - Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defenc

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

whattttt.. i strongly protest on this... these are peace loving people who take no interst in politics or regional conficts.. they only teach pure basic islam.... i.e. pray 5 times a day.... they work only on hearts and never indoctrinate the mind... they never comment or discuss politics or amreeka or israel...

Last edited:

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

http://thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=6200&Cat=13&dt=5/24/2011

Mazhar Tufail
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

ISLAMABAD: Preaching teams (Tableeghi Jamaats) as well as those who are not permanent residents of the area are likely to be barred from entering mosques of cantonments and defence and security institutions across the country, it was learnt here on Monday.

“Security agencies have been suggesting such measures from time to time in the past in view of the growing terrorism. It has happened in the past that junior officials of the Pakistan Air Force got one-year-long leave on the pretext of accompanying the preaching groups, but when they were later arrested, it transpired that they had in fact been training with different militant groups,” a senior security officer told The News on condition of anonymity.

The officer said that the most important and consensus revelation made by the people so far arrested and interrogated for their alleged involvement in different terrorism acts was that their militancy grew on religious grounds more than all other factors. He said that after the killing of Osama bin Laden, the country faced the most serious threat from internal terrorism, which had already started.

The News has already published a report following the recent Charsadda attack about the intentions of the terrorist groups of avenging the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. According to the report, al-Qaeda and its affiliates have already announced that they would avenge the death of their leader in a very cruel manner.

“Security agencies of the country look much worried about the deteriorating law and order situation in the country. The problem would not be resolved by mere issuance of security warnings and alerts about the possibility of terrorism incidents in the wake of the killing of Osama,” the security officer commented.

What is your hidden objective write clearly.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

hmmm
i wonder what is next.beard and burqa are already being banned in army areas,may be next the prayers and fasting may also be banned in pak army and quran too?like it is in turkey army

What proof do you have for that ? or its just what you think they have done
Secondly its not an issue of against religion its a matter of management and security .
and they should do every thing to secure the sites.

Lastly this does not mean they are against these efforts of tabligh it simply means they are very cautious of any thing.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
whattttt.. i strongly protest on this... these are peace loving people who take no interst in politics or regional conficts

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)

What proof do you have for that ? or its just what you think they have done
Secondly its not an issue of against religion its a matter of management and security .
and they should do every thing to secure the sites.

Lastly this does not mean they are against these efforts of tabligh it simply means they are very cautious of any thing.

Is there any thing revealed till now from Tablegee Jamat or its your self made perception. Please change your mind.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

bro SARBAKAF
assalam-o-alaikum
BANNED ALL MARRIAGE PARTIES & MARRIAGE LAWNS FROM SENSITIVE AREA.. Why not this.
STILL MAKING MONEY WHILE THEIR LOWER RANK OFFICERS ARE DYING.
SHAME ON THEM..
They have every power to impose to curb on Islamic Identity, either having beard in Armed forces or affiliation with Islam.
You can drink, have party, share your wives (sorry for that it is truth) & it is ok but no ISLAMIC FEATURES & AFFILIATION.
Shame shame shame..

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Either people agree or disagree with Tablegee Jamamt.....it does not make any difference and.........by the help of Allah they will continue their work in the path of Allah.........to spread the orders of Allah according to teachings of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh

So people who want to get some thing from spreading these types of thread will get nothing...............

InshAllah every day this work will grow and this dawa of deen will reach each and every house of world...............InshAllah

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION]
Assalam--o-alaikum.
Brothers admin & mods please correct the topic of this thread please.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
poetry25.gif

Achey shair hain lakin tableeghion ka in se daur daour tk koi talluk nhi..

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well tableegh apney ghar valoon se shuru krni chahey ............ ore merey khial me tableeghion ko apney muhalley se tableegh shuru krni chahey.......jahan log unhain bachpan se pehchantey hain.........haan koi really talented banda he jiskey paas knowledge b he to ghair muslimo se b baat krey........

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Well tableegh apney ghar valoon se shuru krni chahey ............ ore merey khial me tableeghion ko apney muhalley se tableegh shuru krni chahey.......jahan log unhain bachpan se pehchantey hain.........haan koi really talented banda he jiskey paas knowledge b he to ghair muslimo se b baat krey........

Have you ever spent time with them or know the way Tablegee Jamat work

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Samar bhai Assalam-o-alaikum
I have seen your posts & i know a little about your mindset..
Point is can we remain on topic... Please..
For your argument sake lets accept for moment that TABLEEGHI JAMAAT IS TERRORIST HUB & I AM QADIYANI & ANTI PAKISTAN RAW AGENT...
Now proceed further... WHY THERE WAS NO ORDER ISSUED TO CLOSE ALL MARRIAGE LAWNS, MUSEUMS, DATING SPOTS & OTHER COMMERCIAL OUTLETS NEAR SENSITIVE AREAS INDEFINITELY...
Bhai logic ki baat to kerlo, about TABLEEGHI JAMAAT, you can open other thread & discuss what ever you like.
Next time, ARMED FORCES SHOULD pass order that NO MUSLIM IS ALLOWED WHO BELIEVES IN JIHAD & BELIEVES THAT ALLAH & QURAN IS ABOVE ALL ORDERS.. Because even a beardless muslim soldier will be threat to so called ARMED FORCES ELITE.
Who want to make our armed forces free from ISLAM & ITS IDEOLOGY.. I can post many videos where retd army officers with high military awards, who have accepted that our top commanders issued STAND DOWN ORDERS in 1965 & 1971 wars..
Then i will accept open heartedly ban on Tableeghi Jamaat & other religious Jamaats going into masajid for Tableegh & Dawat ( i think u got my hint)..
jaza-k-ALLAH