This is How Takfiri Terrorist are serving Islam - Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defenc

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISLAMABAD: Preaching teams (Tableeghi Jamaats) as well as those who are not permanent residents of the area are likely to be barred from entering mosques of cantonments and defence and security institutions across the country, it was learnt here on Monday.

Security agencies have been suggesting such measures from time to time in the past in view of the growing terrorism. It has happened in the past that junior officials of the Pakistan Air Force got one-year-long leave on the pretext of accompanying the preaching groups, but when they were later arrested, it transpired that they had in fact been training with different militant groups, a senior security officer told The News on condition of anonymity.

The officer said that the most important and consensus revelation made by the people so far arrested and interrogated for their alleged involvement in different terrorism acts was that their militancy grew on religious grounds more than all other factors. He said that after the killing of Osama bin Laden, the country faced the most serious threat from internal terrorism, which had already started.

The News has already published a report following the recent Charsadda attack about the intentions of the terrorist groups of avenging the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. According to the report, al-Qaeda and its affiliates have already announced that they would avenge the death of their leader in a very cruel manner.

Security agencies of the country look much worried about the deteriorating law and order situation in the country. The problem would not be resolved by mere issuance of security warnings and alerts about the possibility of terrorism incidents in the wake of the killing of Osama, the security officer commented.

http://thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=6200&Cat=13&dt=5/24/2011

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
MUBARAK HO BHAI. NEXT TIME PLEASE DO HIRE RECRUITS OF ARMY FROM SAME AREA WHERE THEY SHOULD BE DEPLOYED.
BECAUSE WE CANNOT TRUST OTHER PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT AREA.
What a pity yaar.. THEY ARE ALLOWING MARRIAGE PARTIES IN WHOLE CANTONMENT AREA TAKING HUGE MONEY & RESTRICTING TO USE THEIR OWN CATERERS & DECORATORS (personal experience). WILL THEY ISSUE THE SAME WARNING.
NO OUTSIDER ALLOWED IN MARRIAGE PARTY INSIDE THE CANTONMENT AREA ONLY RESIDENT OF CANTONMENT ALLOWED.
=====================================
ALLAH REHAM KAREY..

Waseem

Staff member
Really unfortunate, mostly people in this jamaat are educated and nice, and terrorist are using their name to hide themselves in, I'm worried God forbid if it continues growing beard and praying nimaz in the mosque will become a crime in Pakistan, Already security personnel and people get suspicious if someone has long beard.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
tableeghi jamat walay banday ikathay kartay hain,aur phir jo deshshat gard bannay k qabel hota hay,usay in jagadi tanzeemoon k hawalay kar detay hain,yehi facet hai,
Tableegi Jamat and terrorists are same thing, isn't it so? atleast they are on same page.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Tableegi Jamat and terrorists are same thing, isn't it so? atleast they are on same page.

tableeghi jamat walay banday ikathay kartay hain,aur phir jo deshshat gard bannay k qabel hota hay,usay in jagadi tanzeemoon k hawalay kar detay hain,yehi facet hai,

[MENTION=12078]lotaa[/MENTION] & Narcissist

Both of you have any proof for your statements? If not then wait for the judgement day when you will get reward of every thing you did or said.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
poetry25.gif

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar mera dost hay tableeghi jamat mein,wo khud kehta hay k hum bari mushkal se logoon ko ikatha kartay hain,aur ye aa kar hum se le jatay hain,ab saboot kaisya doon?us ne ye bata kisi news channal mein tu kahi nahi thi,jo yahan us ki videon post karon,
[MENTION=12078]lotaa[/MENTION] & Narcissist

Both of you have any proof for your statements? If not then wait for the judgement day when you will get reward of every thing you did or said.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
sab se pehlay apnay ghar par attack karo jahan cables par pata nahi kiya kiya dekha jata hai,apni aankhoon par attack karo,jo ghair mehram ko dekhti hain,apnay kaan par attack karo jo music sunti hain,
PAF pay bhi attack hona chaeyh Fahashi ka garh hai Dating points saray bombs say oura daynay chaeyh ;)

kia waqat agea hai Rawafiz ahl-e-imaan pay takfiree honay ka ilzam laga rahay hain Allah ki lannat ho rawafiz pay

maldiaal

Citizen
Respected Brothers,
I think all of of u have commented out of grif n sorrow the whole nation is going through.I am also very much worried about the current situation and anyone who is doing this is comitting big sin. But the comments about tableeghi jamaat, i dont agree them. Actually their elders while discouraging the so called jehad, they emphasize on practicing islam with its true spirit, doing good deeds, and loving the humanity (apart from loving only muslim brothers) and to be worried about oneself that he has to submit all his acts infront of ALLAH swt and he will adjudicate his fate.
Knowing so many people of them i havent met any such person who has such extremist thoughts. (Personally i couldnt think of even pinching some one, i cant understand how these people have rock solid hearts to kill n hurt innocents)
So i would request everybody to research first before commenting anything about anyone, the same misconception is in the west now, the minute somebody knows that u r a muslim he immediately thinks of a terrorist. (Black sheeps can enter anywhere any time this is a different debate.)

On the other hand i fully support Imran Khan and humbly request all of u to support him as he is the only person in current lot, who can deliver and who is really worried about the worse situation of our beloved homeland. May ALLAH swt protect us from all the evils and give us the strength to bare this hard time. Amen.
(A KASHMIRI brother of urs)

maldiaal

Citizen
Respected Brothers,
I think all of of u have commented out of grif n sorrow the whole nation is going through.I am also very much worried about the current situation and anyone who is doing this is comitting big sin. But the comments about tableeghi jamaat, i dont agree them. Actually their elders while discouraging the so called jehad, they emphasize on practicing islam with its true spirit, doing good deeds, and loving the humanity (apart from loving only muslim brothers) and to be worried about oneself that he has to submit all his acts infront of ALLAH swt and he will adjudicate his fate.
Knowing so many people of them i havent met any such person who has such extremist thoughts. (Personally i couldnt think of even pinching some one, i cant understand how these people have rock solid hearts to kill n hurt innocents)
So i would request everybody to research first before commenting anything about anyone, the same misconception is in the west now, the minute somebody knows that u r a muslim he immediately thinks of a terrorist. (Black sheeps can enter anywhere any time this is a different debate.)

On the other hand i fully support Imran Khan and humbly request all of u to support him as he is the only person in current lot, who can deliver and who is really worried about the worse situation of our beloved homeland. May ALLAH swt protect us from all the evils and give us the strength to bare this hard time. Amen.
(A KASHMIRI brother of urs)

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar mera dost hay tableeghi jamat mein,wo khud kehta hay k hum bari mushkal se logoon ko ikatha kartay hain,aur ye aa kar hum se le jatay hain,ab saboot kaisya doon?us ne ye bata kisi news channal mein tu kahi nahi thi,jo yahan us ki videon post karon,

Is this way a Muslim should behave. So be careful before putting a statement in general public.

ryzwan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Asalam u Alaikum

Brother I know tableegi jamat people since my childhood and I have never heard from anyone encouraging for such jihad which those people are doing, there effort what they are doing is purely focused on bringing Muslims back into religion, make them a person to follow complete deen into daily life in short good practicing Muslim and a human. Make people recognize Allah with all his power & mercy and have a strong belief on him. There effort is to change people heart towards Allah because our hearts are full of filth and make individual to live his life with the fear and love of Allah and this is the only thing which can stop us from wrong doing or bad deeds

Today being a Muslim we know Allah but we don’t know what our responsibilities are towards Allah, otherwise there wouldn’t have been very few people in masjid for namaz. Which you can differentiate easily by looking at the crowd in Friday prayer and fajar prayer

Allah subhanahu Talla give us courage to follow his complete deen and to spread this all over the world (Ameen) as this is the only solution for humanity in this life and hereafter

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
A country whose one of the governor of a province got proper training in INDIA ,who in person ,is involved in killings, whom when chased fled to England via India, who been working with Indian Intelligence Agencies to facilitate his killing team activities in Karachi and elsewhere in the country yet is helped by a capt as ADC and a Brigadier as Military secretary and is saluted by everyone wearing any kind of uniform.Is the country safe when such kind of morons have to decide the nations fate or is it in danger when few guys knock at your door and ask you to offer 5 times prayer and to do that how you should do ablusion , how you should stand and what to wear !!!

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
I would request all brothers at this forum please don't mix Tableghi Jumaat with Khabesan (also called taliban). Tableghi Jumaat in the only pure and sincere source where the true spirit of Islam is spreading in the world. If someone is mixed with them as a terrorist having bad intentions, that is different story. Keep in mind that mixing both is a big mistake and should be avoided in the best interest of Islam.

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hum jo yahan baat cheet kar rahay hain, yeh bhi eik Tableegh he ka hissa hai. Agar aap mein say koi agar achi aur sahi Islam ki targheeb day raha hai tu wo meray bhaiyon Tableegh he hai, na kay eik dehshatgardi. Badqismati say muasharay mein kuch anasir aisay hain jo Tableegh ka sahara lay kay Islam kay naam par ghalat mazhabi nazariyea ki targheeb deytay hain, bilkul usi tarah jaisay kay shiddat pasand aur dehshatgard tanzeemein jihad kay naam par masum loogo ko nishana banati hain. Ghalat yeah sharpasand loog hain, na kay Tableegh, na Jiahd. Ya Allah mazhab-e-Islam ki hifazat kar aur hum ko us par chalnay ki taufeeq ata farma Ameen.

drkjke

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

http://thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=6200&Cat=13&dt=5/24/2011

Mazhar Tufail
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

ISLAMABAD: Preaching teams (Tableeghi Jamaats) as well as those who are not permanent residents of the area are likely to be barred from entering mosques of cantonments and defence and security institutions across the country, it was learnt here on Monday.

“Security agencies have been suggesting such measures from time to time in the past in view of the growing terrorism. It has happened in the past that junior officials of the Pakistan Air Force got one-year-long leave on the pretext of accompanying the preaching groups, but when they were later arrested, it transpired that they had in fact been training with different militant groups,” a senior security officer told The News on condition of anonymity.

The officer said that the most important and consensus revelation made by the people so far arrested and interrogated for their alleged involvement in different terrorism acts was that their militancy grew on religious grounds more than all other factors. He said that after the killing of Osama bin Laden, the country faced the most serious threat from internal terrorism, which had already started.

The News has already published a report following the recent Charsadda attack about the intentions of the terrorist groups of avenging the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. According to the report, al-Qaeda and its affiliates have already announced that they would avenge the death of their leader in a very cruel manner.

“Security agencies of the country look much worried about the deteriorating law and order situation in the country. The problem would not be resolved by mere issuance of security warnings and alerts about the possibility of terrorism incidents in the wake of the killing of Osama,” the security officer commented.

Last edited:

drkjke

Re: Tableeghi Jamaats to be banned from Cantts, defence areas

hmmm
i wonder what is next.beard and burqa are already being banned in army areas,may be next the prayers and fasting may also be banned in pak army and quran too?like it is in turkey army
i think this nation is fast moving towards that direction
and than my earlier article may come true that last war in subcontinent will not be fought among nations but will be fought between islamists on one side and secular by name muslims and hindus on other side