There is a Reason why Allah Gave Leadership of the Ummah to Turks for Centuries

kesariya

Banned
cuz there is no concept of ummah there ... who mediated in the fight of iran and saudi arabia ?? bangladesh or afghanistan

with due respects

bina bulaye mehman ko kaun mediator appoint karta hai ? batao bhai ?

umma me bhi garib rishtedaro ki koi qadar nahi ,

jabardasti mamoo bana jane se koi fayda nahi ,

apna kam se kam rakho , koi tumhe leader nahi banayega .

pas me nahi dhela kare mela mela ...................[hilar][hilar][hilar]

with due respects

i was talking about the concept of Ummah not about the effectiveness on mediation

fannekhan

Banned
cuz there is no concept of ummah there ... who mediated in the fight of iran and saudi arabia ?? bangladesh or afghanistan

no way , neither pakistan, afghanistan, nor bangladesh have such economic , military , or developed status and effectiveness that makes mediator, who cares for ummah , pakistanis can't get even visa to enter in kuwait , umma ? :)

no way , neither pakistan, afghanistan, nor bangladesh have such economic , military , or developed status and effectiveness that makes mediator, who cares for ummah , pakistanis can't get even visa to enter in kuwait , umma ? :)
u r mixing two things ...here we are talking about the concept of ummah ...not the effectiveness of pakistan's efforts ..i knw strong pakistan can only lead muslim ummah not the weak and corrupt pakistan .. we still are the military might of muslim world ...even now america will face hard time engaging with us

fannekhan

Banned
u r mixing two things ...here we are talking about the concept of ummah ...not the effectiveness of pakistan's efforts ..i knw strong pakistan can only lead muslim ummah not the weak and corrupt pakistan .. we still are the military might of muslim world ...even now america will face hard time engaging with us

america wala thoda jiyada ho gaya .
very very tall claim .:)

fannekhan

Banned
:) due to our missile technology .. I m not saying we can beat america but america will face serious damage cuz of our missile technology which can carry nuclear warheads .....

you have missiles which can carry nuke war heads up to america ????????

i don't think so .

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
we love ottomans ... the heroes of islam who were betrayed by khawarij alay saud ... pakistan or turkey can lead muslim ummah only ... time proved that these grave loving ahle sunnat turk was the source of unity for muslim ummah .....unlike grave destroyer ALAY sauds .... so ahle sunnat can lead this ummah no shia no wahabi no deobandi

So you mean Turks are Grave worshipers like Bharelvis???? LOL... bharelvion ko mazaron par charas peene aur dance karne se fursat nahi milti wo ummah ko lead kia karenge.....

aflatunn

Banned
So you mean Turks are Grave worshipers like Bharelvis???? LOL... bharelvion ko mazaron par charas peene aur dance karne se fursat nahi milti wo ummah ko lead kia karenge.....

tunn ho kar lead karne me jo maza hai ..............[hilar][hilar][hilar]

aflatunn

Banned
america has numerous bases outside america ..in various countries go and search it ... including afghanistan kuwait

tunn ho gaya hai kya ?

salala check post par jab america ne hamla kia tha to ,missile kya pani me bheeg gayi thi jo sookhne bheji di thi ? chalayi kyo nahi ?

be fazool ki lambi lambi phenke ja raha hai.

tunn ho gaya hai kya ?

salala check post par jab america ne hamla kia tha to ,missile kya pani me bheeg gayi thi jo sookhne bheji di thi ? chalayi kyo nahi ?

salala k chakar mai missile mardytay ...tu ***** hougaya hai ...russia ka plane turkey nay giraya syria mai kya russia nay missile mara ..mainy war ki bat ki hai ...every thing is fair in love and war

if u are the real son of ur father and not a bastarrd give me any fatwa of bralvis that say do grave worship ... infact u r so dumb u havent figureout it that this is a false propoganda . only few ignorant muslims do sajda to grave because of their lack of knowledge about islam and due to their fake peers who themselves have no knowledge .... its like calling islam promotes terrorism, adultery, and alcohol cuz some muslims does that ... whoever does sajda to grave is not bralvi.
by the way all the Mazarat are under the control of ur government under auqaf ministry, give them back to bralvis and we will show u how to eliminate such unislamic acts from these graves. we run the mazarat in bralvi shareef and no one do sajda or unislamic things there ... so ur information is based on deception and u have been fooled by blunt liers

now u have to prove that bralvis promote grave worship or else u become a kafir because u acquised muslims of kufur.

and for yr info turks built many shrines of pious islamic personalities throughout muslim world and led mulim ummah 500 years unlike ur grave destroyer saudis who are a menice to ummah promoting terrorism throughout muslim world ....due to them muslims are labelled now as terrorist , never before they were called with such name

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
and for yr info turks built many shrines of pious islamic personalities throughout muslim world and led mulim ummah 500 years unlike ur grave destroyer saudis who are a menice to ummah promoting terrorism throughout muslim world ....due to them muslims are labelled now as terrorist , never before they were called with such name

Turks are brave and religious..... not halwa khor and biryani khor like bharelvis... And they don't dance in masjid also.

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
we love ottomans ... the heroes of islam who were betrayed by khawarij alay saud ... pakistan or turkey can lead muslim ummah only ... time proved that these grave loving ahle sunnat turk was the source of unity for muslim ummah .....unlike grave destroyer ALAY sauds .... so ahle sunnat can lead this ummah no shia no wahabi no deobandi

کیا خلیفہ البغدادی کی تاج پوشی سے پہلے مسلمانوں کی 1400 سالہ تاریخ میں کبهی ایسا ہوا ہے؟؟؟

ISIS-burns-prisoners-alive-640.jpg

1310208207499405604.png

article-2719991-205D255C00000578-846_634x403.jpg

33FA1B5100000578-3580612-image-a-4_1462783946116.jpg

1280x720-fe6.jpg

allahkebande

Minister (2k+ posts)

with due respects

tunn ho gaya hai kya ?

کیا خلیفہ البغدادی کی تاج پوشی سے پہلے مسلمانوں کی 1400 سالہ تاریخ میں کبهی ایسا ہوا ہے؟؟؟

ISIS-burns-prisoners-alive-640.jpg

1310208207499405604.png

article-2719991-205D255C00000578-846_634x403.jpg

33FA1B5100000578-3580612-image-a-4_1462783946116.jpg

1280x720-fe6.jpg

hamaaray saabiqah subject oqaat say bahir hotay jaa rahay hein. Consulate say bhagana sharoo karein gay aur Radio Pakistan Delhi tak jaein gay.

گذشتہ تین دہائیوں میں اسلامی دنیا میں کچھ ایسے عناصر نمودار ہوگئے ہیں جنہوں نے اتحاد المسلمین کے سلوگن کو اغواہ کرکے دہشت گردی کا نام دے دیا ہے اور اس وجہ سے بجائے متحد ہونے کے، مسلم امت مزید بٹ گئی ہے ۔ ہماری صفوں ایسے لوگ ہیں جو آج بھی القاعدہ اور داعش کے فلسفے کو ہی اسلام کا احیاء سمھجتے ہیں ۔ یہ لوگ ایک سراب سے امید رکھتے ہیں اور دہشت گردی کبھی بھی اتحاد کا باعث نہیں ہوتی ۔

_87265910_0f17c1cc-cba9-4662-9084-3ed8de271c57.jpg

رجعت پسندوں کی آپس کی صفوں میں اتحاد نہیں تو وہ اسلام کو کیا خاک متحد کریں گے؟

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
گذشتہ تین دہائیوں میں اسلامی دنیا میں کچھ ایسے عناصر نمودار ہوگئے ہیں جنہوں نے اتحاد المسلمین کے سلوگن کو اغواہ کرکے دہشت گردی کا نام دے دیا ہے اور اس وجہ سے بجائے متحد ہونے کے، مسلم امت مزید بٹ گئی ہے ۔ ہماری صفوں ایسے لوگ ہیں جو آج بھی القاعدہ اور داعش کے فلسفے کو ہی اسلام کا احیاء سمھجتے ہیں ۔ یہ لوگ ایک سراب سے امید رکھتے ہیں اور دہشت گردی کبھی بھی اتحاد کا باعث نہیں ہوتی ۔

_87265910_0f17c1cc-cba9-4662-9084-3ed8de271c57.jpg

رجعت پسندوں کی آپس کی صفوں میں اتحاد نہیں تو وہ اسلام کو کیا خاک متحد کریں گے؟

These are some useful idiot managed by some shameless Mullah and sold to CIA/MI6/MOSAD.

kesariya

Banned
done man slaughter , then blamed yahudo nasara c.i.a. , mosad , mi6 .story of present day criminals in muslim world .