There is a Reason why Allah Gave Leadership of the Ummah to Turks for Centuries

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jinnah idolized ata turk are you drunk or something?
Jinnah liked nationalism.
Who are you, Jinnahs personal secretary?

The troll U are dealing with is professional cyber cop with Kalbhoshni blood line.:)

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is he saying? Btw, whatever he said i am sure zaid hamid nai koi bongi ki mari hogi. I dont expect logic frm extremists.

fannekhan

Banned
Lol.......A chankia sapling can never have an Idea of Muslim Brotherhood........Enjoy yourself.
lolsmiley.gif

muslim brotherhood you mean ummah of laal topi ? which made his tashrif laal by 1000 chabuks ?

lolsmiley.gif

lurker

Jinnah idolized ata turk are you drunk or something?

Who are you, Jinnahs personal secretary?

Drunk?

A drunk man cannot do what I am about to demonstrate to you in the following lines. ;)

The exploits of your leaders in many a historic field of battle; the progress of your Revolution; the rise and career of the great Ataturk, his revitalization of your nation by his great statesmanship, courage and foresight all these stirring events are well-known to the people of Pakistan.
―Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Source/Notes:
Reply to the speech made by the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan at the time of presenting Credentials to the Quaid-i-Azam (4 March 1948)

The second source is from Jinnah's own daughter. Who says after reading Ataturk's biography written by H.C. Armstrong, Jinnah was struck by his own similarities. That was all he ever talked about. To such an extent that even his own daughter lovingly started calling him "Grey Wolf".

Jinnah's last constituent assembly speech in which he says you are "First a Pakistani, Secondly a Pakistani and lastly a Pakistani" sounds like nationalism. And then the very definition of Nationlism is:
The strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance. Also, the belief that a people who share a common language, history, and culture should constitute an independent nation, free of foreign domination.

Since I am a better man, I will not place you in a category or fashion a label for you. This is my mercy towards you.

thinking

I dont want to go in past history..your comments on
present Leaderships of Turky..i have some
serious reservations on your above analysis..

Ali raza babar

Drunk?

A drunk man cannot do what I am about to demonstrate to you in the following lines. ;)

“The exploits of your leaders in many a historic field of battle; the progress of your Revolution; the rise and career of the great Ataturk, his revitalization of your nation by his great statesmanship, courage and foresight all these stirring events are well-known to the people of Pakistan.”
?Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Source/Notes:
Reply to the speech made by the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan at the time of presenting Credentials to the Quaid-i-Azam (4 March 1948)

The second source is from Jinnah's own daughter. Who says after reading Ataturk's biography written by H.C. Armstrong, Jinnah was struck by his own similarities. That was all he ever talked about. To such an extent that even his own daughter lovingly started calling him "Grey Wolf".

Jinnah's last constituent assembly speech in which he says you are "First a Pakistani, Secondly a Pakistani and lastly a Pakistani" sounds like nationalism. And then the very definition of Nationlism is:
The strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance. Also, the belief that a people who share a common language, history, and culture should constitute an independent nation, free of foreign domination.

Since I am a better man, I will not place you in a category or fashion a label for you. This is my mercy towards you.

You are nothing but a delusional being on the Mercy of your own ego , and incapable of understanding either the gravity or the Source of any Quotation , this conclusion has been drawn keeping in view , your previous Rant.
Yes a Rant , thats what technically it is.

Answer to the Last Question first as i dont want it to be taken in the last.

Listen to this ( Not drunk)

in the Voice of the Great Quaid. Listen to what he is telling us , what does he mean by a Nation and What he wanted for us.

2- You are quoting a daughter who Quaid e azaam Dis associated himself from.

3- First of all the source is un verifiable.
Even if taken as truth , Even a child knows Diplomatic tones.

Now Consider yourself an Idiot that you are on the mercy of your own ego.

Enjoy!

fannekhan

Banned
I mean the Laal Topi Man who rides, whips & reddens the backs of our former subjects (Baniyas) gone out of their clothes.:)

look how we treat our prisoners

dhaka-fall-300x208.jpg

and look how laal topis tashrif was made laal by soudi ummah [hilar]

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > PAKISTAN
Zaid Hamid sentenced to 8 years, 1,000 lashes in Saudi Arabia: report

Zaid Hamid sentenced to 8 years, 1,000 lashes in Saudi Arabia: report

By Web Desk
Published: July 1, 2015

3,877SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL

912893-zaidhamid-1435741794-463-640x480.jpg
PHOTO: Zaid Hamid's Pictorial Blog

Pakistani analyst and commentator Zaid Hamid has been sentenced for eight years in jail and 1,000 lashes by a Saudi court for criticising the Saudi government, according to local media reports. However, the news has not been corroborated by the Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh or the Foreign Office.
Earlier, Hamid was arrested during a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife. He was apparently taken into custody after making statements against the Saudi government.
On June 26, the Foreign Office confirmed Hamid had been arrested in Saudi Arabia.
Read: Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia
“Our embassy in Riyadh has informed us that Mr Zaid Hamid was arrested about two weeks ago. Since then, the embassy has been working with the local authorities to get consular access,” Foreign Office spokesperson Qazi Khalilullah had told a news briefing in Islamabad.
“Due to the efforts of the embassy, his wife was able to talk to him. Again, due to the efforts of the embassy, his wife will be able to meet with him on 30 June,” he said without giving further details.
In 2013, a former aide who left Hamid’s organisation accused him of being on the payrolls of the Inter-Services Intelligence agency to wage psychological operations against those opposed to the Pakistani security establishment.

Last edited:

shekh buqrat

Councller (250+ posts)
What is he saying? Btw, whatever he said i am sure zaid hamid nai koi bongi ki mari hogi. I dont expect logic frm extremists.

forget lal topi wala balungda , his servants are idiots, posting his idiotic tweets .

fool should have known his position in muslim umma when he was getting chabuks daily on charges of spying for iran in soudi arabia,

Last edited:

shekh buqrat

Councller (250+ posts)
You are nothing but a delusional being on the Mercy of your own ego , and incapable of understanding either the gravity or the Source of any Quotation , this conclusion has been drawn keeping in view , your previous Rant.

in the Voice of the Great Quaid. Listen to what he is telling us , what does he mean by a Nation and What he wanted for us.

Enjoy!

1.maulana tum kum aqal ke sath badtamij bhi ho ,

qaid e azam ki beti 18 sal tak uski beti thi , 18 sal ke baap beti ke experience tune apni badtamiji ki nazar kar diye ? jub uski beti ne apni pasand se shadi kar li to use disown kar dia . to uske pahle ke experience tu khatam kar dega ?

2. dhakkan beta ek speech se tune sara makan bana dia ? baki speech bhool gaya jaha woh kahta hai ki mera minister qadiyani jafrullah, hindu mandal and so on ...

3. tum logo ne history ka kabad bana dia hai no turkish gives a fk to pakistani , what arabs do with you that is well known , this donkey laal topi is trying to become leader of muslim umma ? ise koi chaprasi bhi nahi banayega .

Ali raza babar

1.maulana tum kum aqal ke sath badtamij bhi ho ,

qaid e azam ki beti 18 sal tak uski beti thi , 18 sal ke baap beti ke experience tune apni badtamiji ki nazar kar diye ? jub uski beti ne apni pasand se shadi kar li to use disown kar dia . to uske pahle ke experience tu khatam kar dega ?

2. dhakkan beta ek speech se tune sara makan bana dia ? baki speech bhool gaya jaha woh kahta hai ki mera minister qadiyani jafrullah, hindu mandal and so on ...

3. tum logo ne history ka kabad bana dia hai no turkish gives a fk to pakistani , what arabs do with you that is well known , this donkey laal topi is trying to become leader of muslim umma ? ise koi chaprasi bhi nahi banayega .

Buzz off slave, just buzz off

Wadaich

Enjoy!

Jazak Allah Khair.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with the topic title and hum Saab desi logho ko job milthee tho samej thaa hai both beta there marai hai.

kesariya

Banned
we love ottomans ... the heroes of islam who were betrayed by khawarij alay saud ... pakistan or turkey can lead muslim ummah only ... time proved that these grave loving ahle sunnat turk was the source of unity for muslim ummah .....unlike grave destroyer ALAY sauds .... so ahle sunnat can lead this ummah no shia no wahabi no deobandi

why ,how can pakistan lead muslim umma ?

why not bangladesh ? why not afghanistan lead umma ?

lurker

So first you said "Drunk", Now you say "Delusional Being". Nice. I am wondering what else is in that bag of words you carry along with you. Perhaps a few more replies will reveal this mystery.

This speech you have brought along was delivered in Dhaka to Bengalis. Who had nothing in common with West Pakistan other than the Religion of Islam. Therefore it is purely statecraft to ask for common grounds which was the Religion of Islam. Although as history as shown with evidence, even THAT Islam was not enough to keep East and West together. Therefore Jinnah in this instance was wrong as History proved him in time. And Ironically Bangladesh went on to become a more secular state than Pakistan ever was. Today that Bangaladeshi Taka is higher in rank than the Pakistani Rupee. Ironic because the urdu saying of a Taka does not hold water anymore. How times change.
The second excerpt was from the address to Public reception at Chittagong.

However the speech of the constituent Assembly is an Official speech addressed to an official body of the Government of Pakistan. Not to some crowd. It carries more weight.

2. I am quoting his own Daughter from a time he was NOT estranged from her. The story of Jinnah's family is also ironic, much like Pakistan itself. But that's a tragedy to explore in another topic. And the Quote about Ataturk is verified. It is a Jinnah quote. See the part where he said "Great Ataturk".

3. The last speech addressed to the constituent assembly is the most hard hitting and carries a lot of weight. You cannot just sweep it under the rug of diplomatic pandering. The other's on the other hand can be put under that rug.

Again, since I am a better man; I will refrain from categorizing you in some choice adjective categories. You are free to do so, it entertains me and I am curious which other one's you got in your bag.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

shekh buqrat

Councller (250+ posts)
Buzz off slave, just buzz off

chacha thoda tehjib aur tamij se kam le .

mai apka lihaj kar raha hu ,aur ap paijame se bahar hote ja rahe ho ?

koi sharam hoti hai ,koi haya hoti hai koi grace hoti hai ..........:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

lurker

why ,how can pakistan lead muslim umma ?

why not bangladesh ? why not afghanistan lead umma ?
Because Jibran Naeem is a *Pakistani* lol. Propaganda beta. Propaganda. But Pakistanis are such paranoid people that they've begun to believe their own propaganda even. lol.

fajlulhaq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So first you said "Drunk", Now you say "Delusional Being". Nice. I am wondering what else is in that bag of words you carry along with you. Perhaps a few more replies will reveal this mystery.

This speech you have brought along was delivered in Dhaka to Bengalis. Who had nothing in common with West Pakistan other than the Religion of Islam. Therefore it is purely statecraft to ask for common grounds which was the Religion of Islam. Although as history as shown with evidence, even THAT Islam was not enough to keep East and West together. Therefore Jinnah in this instance was wrong as History proved him in time. And Ironically Bangladesh went on to become a more secular state than Pakistan ever was. Today that Bangaladeshi Taka is higher in rank than the Pakistani Rupee. Ironic because the urdu saying of a Taka does not hold water anymore. How times change.
The second excerpt was from the address to Public reception at Chittagong.

However the speech of the constituent Assembly is an Official speech addressed to an official body of the Government of Pakistan. Not to some crowd. It carries more weight.

2. I am quoting his own Daughter from a time he was NOT estranged from her. The story of Jinnah's family is also ironic, much like Pakistan itself. But that's a tragedy to explore in another topic. And the Quote about Ataturk is verified. It is a Jinnah quote. See the part where he said "Great Ataturk".

3. The last speech addressed to the constituent assembly is the most hard hitting and carries a lot of weight. You cannot just sweep it under the rug of diplomatic pandering. The other's on the other hand can be put under that rug.

Again, since I am a better man; I will refrain from categorizing you in some choice adjective categories. You are free to do so, it entertains me and I am curious which other one's you got in your bag.

Jazak Allah Khair.