The current Arab Revolutions (sponsered by Twitter and Facebook) depicted by Sheikh Imran Hosein in

asmpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wa alikumus Salam,

Well Bro,

Mostly I try to read ahadiths, books and see videos at the subject of End Age, and try to understand how the World Consequences are developing.
As per my research I believe Sheikh Imran Hoseins understanding of the End Times is much logical and is derived from Quran and Ahadiths.
It would really worth if u can go through all of his videos.

Well as far as China is considered I think Israel will use Russia/China as 'AN ESCAPE GOAT' to financial problems in West.
and of course Muslims as an Escape Goat to security problems in west.

I think its not worth to follow current Arab Revolt step by step in a way that we spent 24 hrs on media to see what they are saying (but yes we can pray for them). It would be better if we can see it with our own eyes on Egyptian streets, which of course not an easy case for everybody....
I believe it Worths, if we can go through Quran and Ahadiths and try to learn how can Muslims get out of 'Lizards Hole' and have a better understanding of End Times. More important, to learn, What response at an individual level we can develop within our own Homes.

WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAKIREEN

Last edited:

asmpk

Here you go all,

The so-called Al Jazeera has started Dajjal's deception. Below is evidence (scanned from a cheap/free english newspapaer, Mostly Read by Lower Class Public) how WEST is promoting AL-JAZEERA as an 'ONLY TRUE AND INDEPENDENT CHANNEL'.

1cb28f96a8.jpg

and New York times Rightly said: It's truly Al-Jazeera's Moments, but in what sense see below video:

Last edited:

asmpk

Here is short version of "Farewell Israel" documentary, as mentioned by 'Imranpak'.

Though the consequences as depecited I not agree, but woth having a look, "At least Enemies are Prepared for War Mentally/Physcially"; but still most of our Muslims Borthers (especially governments & Elite) still in cool mind, that we are living in heaven.

http://farewellisrael.com/

Comments highly appreciated!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum..
Dear Bro Awan..
As you wrote:- "I would encourage people to join twitter and see what people inside Egypt are thinking right now, their aspirations and their emotions, and then weigh your opinions accordingly. "
=======================
Can you update us on following issues i wrote on 13th feb 2011

#1) WHAT IS THE CURRENT SITUATION IN TUNISIA?? DID THEY ACHIEVED THEIR FREEDOM?? ANY UPDATE..
As i have read that their opposition parties claiming that still the SECRET POLICE & ARMY are in control so no change for the common people..
#2) WHAT IS THE CURRENT SITUATION IN EGYPT?? DID THEY ACHIEVED THEIR FREEDOM?? ANY UPDATE...
As i have read that one of the major opposition party MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD clearly mentioned that as soon as Mubarak will leave army dictatorship will come thus no freedom rights.. Also ISRAEL will not let EGYPT to allow breaking treaties with her thus containing muslims helping easing GAZA blockade..
===================================
#2 proved right that is marshall law in egypt.....
============================
I dont follow twitter or facebook on personal reasons, so i wil wait for your enlightened reply.
Jaza-k-ALLAH..