The current Arab Revolutions (sponsered by Twitter and Facebook) depicted by Sheikh Imran Hosein in

asmpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Note: The below lecture was filmed in 2003 under the topic of 'Beyond 9 11...'

Main Topic: How can Israel wage a big war on Arab World, without appearing to be a Naked Agression?

Key Points:

1. The so called 'Independent' Media and Twitter/Face-book Revolutions, is paving the way for Israel to Launch a massive campaign against Arab world.

2. Media channels like Al-Jazeera (in 2003) and now Twitter / Facebook will sponsor such acts in the name of 'Corruption and Oppression by Dictators...

(And this is a fact, and YES such governments are meant to wiped,
But Question is who supported these Dictators and Opressors, to rule over Muslim world before the current uprising....?
ah THE Evil Genius... and So now we understand 'DAJJAL SUPPORTED SUCH GOVERNMENTS IN A WAY SO THAT IT CAN PAVE THE WAY FOR SUCH REVOLUTIONS'..)

3. Aljazeera will be used to portray all the attrosisties and Now ofcourse Twitter and Facebook.

4. Current governments to be replaced by Anti-American Governments.

5. This Drama would be worthy of Holly Wood.

6. And so Israel has no option other than to make a preemptive strike, and Finally emerge and replace US as Ruling State in the World.

Israel - How Israel will launch War on Muslim Ummah Pt. 1

Israel - How Israel will launch War on Muslim Ummah Pt. 2

Now hereby, the speaker does not mean (if you see the full video), that oppressed Muslims shall not wipe out the Dictators and Oppressor, ruling over them, but to give an idea how others can benefit, if the situation is not dealt, Precisely and Meaningfully with an Intellectual Thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dajjal's Main Weapons:

a) Weapon of Riba (Paper Money / Interest Based Banking System...Control the people's/country's money.. and make them economic slaves)
b) Weapon of Women (Exploit MEN's/Cultural/Religious mistakes (associated with Women) in the name of 'Women Liberty'...and give her such Form of Liberty, so that she is ONLY ABLE to give birth to 'FEW Courage-Less / Brave-Less MEN')
c) Weapon of Media ..... (Having a PHD in DECEPTION, he aims to control people's Mind and manipulate natural consequences in his favour, as much as possible)
b) Military Technology .... (No problems in transferring the general technology to other world, But Military Technology, UNO sanctions and Ban).

WAKE up people we are living the age where, 'YAJUG AND MAJUG' has been released and Mainly in the Age of DAJJAL.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WHT the F....

So is the Alama saying that people should go on living under oppression and tyranny JUST so Israel doesnt do a pre-emptive strike...which may or may not happen at all?

PLEASE STOP INSULTING THE PEOPLE OF EGYPT BY PUTTING FORWARD SUCH B.S!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

KOI KUCH NA KERAY TAU BHE MASLA AUR KUCH KERAY TAU BHE CONSPIRACY THEORY???

WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET PEOPLE OF EGYPT DECIDE WHATS GOOD FOR THEM.

ENOUGH WITH THE CRAPPY CONSPIRACY THEORIES!!

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother awan. Once you yourself wrote, i have seen many videos & theories but i have right to have my opinion.
On the contrary WHY YOU ARE BEHAVING TOTAL OPPOSITE TO WHAT U HAVE SAID (i can cut paste the actual words of yours but i think u will remember it).
WHY YOU ARE SO PISSED OFF IF SOME ONE IS PRESENTING HIS/HER POINT OF VIEW.
If you dont agree just reply with logic or if not then just ignore it. DO YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERY POST RELATING TO SIMILAR SUBJECTS & ISSUE SHUT UP CALL.
Very pathetic response from a decent guy, sorry to say that..
===========================
Brother no one is against the revolution for freedom against TYRANNY in every country specially in muslim world.
This Sheikh is trying to convey his message from his point of view & studies specializing in DAJJAL & NEW WORLD ORDER...
Some say that MULLAH are jahil, old minded & backwards, this & that bla bla.. But if some one try to present his point of view in the light of Quran, Sunnah & world history about events which to be coming in near future, then why some get angry.. Double standards..
No one is claiming or saying that this SHIEKH is AALIMUL GHAIB (astaghfirullah).. He is just predicting some events or evil plans (mostly published in books & journals by Dajjal system & their followers) which to be implemented by UN & so called first world powers.. Even many christians are presenting their point of views openly against NEW WORLD ORDER...
==========================
So it is my humble request not to post similar childish & pissed of replies in response to similar threads. As you have right to have your opinion same others have also.
You can paste all the videos relating to MULLAH DOES THIS, MULLAH DOES THAT, as u like. Similarly let others to say their words.
Dont shoot the messenger, try to listen what he is saying, isn't it what he said is happening.. What happened to Afghanistan Taaliban govt, didnot u noticed why it was allowed to form. Who was giving VIP PROTOCOL to taalibans in washington, why their MEDIA was silent on their visit..
==========================
Similarly THE GREATER ISRAEL project or plan is going fast as 2012 approaching.. This will not be the END OF THE WORLD as we are programmed by Hollywood movies, but it will be the Beginning of the End (as Henry Kissinger said)..
==================
Hope you will not make this thread controversial & annoying for readers by starting another debate, nor i want to start one.
Hope you will understand.
Jaza-k-ALLAH..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Dear asmpk thanks for pointing it out. Rightly said by shaikh. I was saying the same thing that sudden out break in all neighbouring arab countries of Israel is very strange.
I also said that may ALLAH give arab muslims freedom from Tyranny & save us all from Fitna-e-Dajjal..
Lastly as one brother rightly said that arab muslims specially egypt should look out for BLACK SHEEPS.. As we Pakistanis got freedom but just after the death of Quaid-e-Azam & Assasination of Liaquat Ali Khan we become slaves & till today are slaves..
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad rightly said & predicted about Pakistan fate ( again i pray as Pakistani that ALLAH keep our country united & live longer & prove wrong all those who are predicting end of Pakistan).. We can agree or disagree with Maulana point of view, but currently it is happening same..
May ALLAH give us all Hidayat, keep us united & made us strong to stand our grounds against all evil including Fitna-e-Dajjal.
Aamin.

awan4ever

I am not stopping anyone from saying anything. I am not the admin. I am just voicing my disgust at conspiracy theorist who dont seem to be happy at ANYTHING!
If there is a tyrant in power they chide people for not over throwing him. If they go ut, get killed and defy him, they come out with further BS to say 'aye sara Amreeka kara riya aye'.
Actually the people with the conspiracy theories on everything are the ones who are being bigoted here.
I said i respect your right to your opinion but I didnt say I wont feel pissed or I wont question your opinion. That is my right.
When I go about delteing yor posts and banning you (like Mobarak did in Egypt) that is when you can call me out for going against what I say.

Last edited:

awan4ever

So it is my humble request not to post similar childish & pissed of replies in response to similar threads. As you have right to have your opinion same others have also.

Its funny coz you are giving me the right to have an opinion and in the same line asking me to not post my opinion....

asmpk

This old man is gone mad and relying on conpiracy theories for becoming famous

First, the conciparcy theories are about a particular event, and are developed after the occuring of that particular event.
Maulana Imran has not mentioned about such happening, JUST FEW MONTHS back its almost a decade now.

Second, if u u look at the Afghan Jihad/Russian invasion, the whole of muslim world supported that Jihad. and YES there is no execuse in NOT supporting that Jihad.
But eventually when u have not Intellectually planned the outcomes, bearing in mind, there is an enemy that can turn the outcomes in his favour, We suffered and u can see that suffering.

The whole point is try to understand, that, if Muslim Elite (Patriotic ...Ulema, Scholars, Adeeb, Think Tanks, Youth ..) do not understand/ or not try to understand the consequences and How to get benefit out of it, THERE IS SOMEBODY else to get benefit out of it. When that somebody else (particularly ur enemy) succeeds in his plans, then being ur enemy, he has the Right to oppress u. Then do not cry and spread tears, as Pakistani Elite is doing nowadays.

Now how ISRAEL takes benefit of current Arab situation, OR IF Muslim States will really Emerge as an Independent states.......THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE.

And why Maulana Imran not agrees that Muslims will succeed in their plans, he has given logical clues. For that u have go through his Full Video. It is on you-tube titled as 'Beyond 911 and What the future holds for Muslims'.

Wait and Time Will Tell.

awan4ever

First, the conciparcy theories are about a particular event, and are developed after the occuring of that particular event.
Maulana Imran has not mentioned about such happening, JUST FEW MONTHS back its almost a decade now.

Second, if u u look at the Afghan Jihad/Russian invasion, the whole of muslim world supported that Jihad. and YES there is no execuse in NOT supporting that Jihad.
But eventually when u have not Intellectually planned the outcomes, bearing in mind, there is an enemy that can turn the outcomes in his favour, We suffered and u can see that suffering.

The whole point is try to understand, that, if Muslim Elite (Patriotic ...Ulema, Scholars, Adeeb, Think Tanks, Youth ..) do not understand/ or not try to understand the consequences and How to get benefit out of it, THERE IS SOMEBODY else to get benefit out of it. When that somebody else (particularly ur enemy) succeeds in his plans, then being ur enemy, he has the Right to oppress u. Then do not cry and spread tears, as Pakistani Elite is doing nowadays.

Now how ISRAEL takes benefit of current Arab situation, OR IF Muslim States will really Emerge as an Independent states.......THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE.

And why Maulana Imran not agrees that Muslims will succeed in their plans, he has given logical clues. For that u have go through his Full Video. It is on you-tube titled as 'Beyond 911 and What the future holds for Muslims'.

Wait and Time Will Tell.

Apparently the Egyptian people have had enough waiting...30 yrs is more than enough...
Time is what they are making right now...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Brother Awan
Assalam-o-alaikum
Sorry for those words which you got meaning that i am trying to stop you. Please try to understand i am not the started of the word SHUT UP..
Any way i apologize.
Brother i presented the PAKISTAN example in the beginning also explained the assasination etc.
As there are many hadiths about the RISE OF DAJJAL & HIS ACTIVITIES, many can say that if he is so strong so we should not fight against him etc etc..
But this is not the truth.. The bottom line for all these conspiracy theories to raise one awareness.. The poster of this video or that Shaikh just wanted to point out the pitfalls coming ahead from their experiences.. If you dont buy it dont listen to it.. Thats what i meant.. For example if there are disgusting movies or programs (from my thinking) i dont watch it.. Thats what i meant..
Thanks for your understanding.
Again accept my apologies if i have hurt your feelings.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

awan4ever

Dear Brother Awan
Assalam-o-alaikum
Sorry for those words which you got meaning that i am trying to stop you. Please try to understand i am not the started of the word SHUT UP..
Any way i apologize.
Brother i presented the PAKISTAN example in the beginning also explained the assasination etc.
As there are many hadiths about the RISE OF DAJJAL & HIS ACTIVITIES, many can say that if he is so strong so we should not fight against him etc etc..
But this is not the truth.. The bottom line for all these conspiracy theories to raise one awareness.. The poster of this video or that Shaikh just wanted to point out the pitfalls coming ahead from their experiences.. If you dont buy it dont listen to it.. Thats what i meant.. For example if there are disgusting movies or programs (from my thinking) i dont watch it.. Thats what i meant..
Thanks for your understanding.
Again accept my apologies if i have hurt your feelings.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Calling for people to shut up doesnt mean i have the ability to make them shut up. People can ask me to shut up if they want. I dont mind.
I would encourage people to join twitter and see what people inside Egypt are thinking right now, their aspirations and their emotions, and then weigh your opinions accordingly.

My question to those posting conspiracy theories is...WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE? SHOULD THE PEOPLE GO BACK HOME AND LET THINGS BE?
All these sheikh's who put out their 'logical interpretations' seem to have no answer as to what people should actually be doing.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
i partly agree to brother awan that it does not make sense that the people should not raise voices against their corrupt leaders but i must admit that the prediction of Sheikh sb. make perfect sense to me. Why I think that is if Israel cant even bear a small harmless area of palestine without any technology or strength, how can it bear so many pro-islamic states around it? I am telling you though change is the thing which arab world needs so badly but believe me Israel is never gonna stay sleep when it is surrounded by all the pro-islamic governments in arab countries. He is gonna use this issue to wipe out the arab world. If it happens, then definitely Israel is gonna be the next "declared" super power. And if someone thinks that the oil-rich arab world can stop israel from taking over all the oil reserves, he is living in a fools paradise. Allah chahay to aik chunti b hathi ko maar skti ha lekin.. what if this is how its meant to happen???

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
My question to those posting conspiracy theories is...WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE? SHOULD THE PEOPLE GO BACK HOME AND LET THINGS BE?
All these sheikh's who put out their 'logical interpretations' seem to have no answer as to what people should actually be doing.
================================
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro Awan, have you watched Shaikh's videos regarding what to do in these days fitna in accordance with Quran & Sunnah???

awan4ever

================================
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro Awan, have you watched Shaikh's videos regarding what to do in these days fitna in accordance with Quran & Sunnah???

I didnt hear anything worthwhile in the videos posted above. If theres anything else let me know...or if i have missed out on something please point out...

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bander

Out in the suburbs should have been several incidents of violence and robbery in the course of the last nights of fierce confrontation between guards and looters. At Tahrir Square, this puts people in the context of a large number of criminals have escaped from prisons in recent days.
- They organize gangs to attack the people! said a young woman with a hijab on the country's rulers.
Just then a new group into the square, with the rhythmic cry that the President should go to hell. The sixth day of demonstrations against a hated regime is under way.But the local employees who arrived at work this morning had by personal examination observed that several buildings had been looted, although in most neighborhoods is established forms of vigilante. At the same time, we can not get strong enough encouraging everyone to get away from crowds and gatherings, "says Hauff.
Mideast_Egypt_Prot_1423466f.jpg

Shopping Center Arcadia was among the buildings that were battered and looted night in Cairo early Sunday.
_F-Br_dtekst-AFT58_1423478g.jpg

On the streets of Cairo has taken over the civil guard because the police are gone. Here on the corner of Shaarawy Street and Talat Harb Street next to Tahrir Square, had all passed in a car, show identification Sunday.
Mideast_Egypt_Prot_1423467g.jpg

It still smokes from several buildings in Cairo on Sunday morning

Wishing prosperity to the Egypt and hoping that they will not do like this with their MUSEUMS IN KAIRO. Its assets of Egypt.

Last edited:

asmpk

I didnt hear anything worthwhile in the videos posted above. If theres anything else let me know...or if i have missed out on something please point out...

Thanks for using nice language, to give ur opinion.

It seems to me, you did not went through my second post, as I clearly mentioned:

--------------------------------------------------
"Second, if u u look at the Afghan Jihad/Russian invasion, the whole of muslim world supported that Jihad. and YES there is no execuse in NOT supporting that Jihad.
But eventually when/if u have not Intellectually planned the outcomes, bearing in mind, there is an enemy that can turn the outcomes in his favour, We suffered and u can see that suffering.

The whole point is try to understand, that, if Muslim Elite (Patriotic ...Ulema, Scholars, Adeeb, Think Tanks, Youth ..) do not understand/ or not try to understand the international consequences and How to get benefit out of it, THERE IS SOMEBODY else to get benefit out of it. When that somebody else (particularly ur enemy) succeeds in his plans, then being ur enemy, he has the Right to oppress u. Then do not cry and spread tears, as Pakistani Elite is doing nowadays"
--------------------------------------------------

Of course you cant understand on what logical clues he predicted current Arab Scenario, 10 years back. I have already answered ur this question in my second post, where i mentioned:

-------------------------------------------
"And why Maulana Imran not agrees that Muslims will succeed in their plans, he has given logical clues. For that u have go through his Full Video. It is on you-tube titled as 'Beyond 911 and What the future holds for Muslims' ".
---------------------------------------------

And in the End, pls be clear, Maulana Imran's main concern is to tell people, 'In what possible ways Israel can benefit from Arab Revolutions', so that Muslim World can build a Logical Response to upcoming Israeli Propaganda.

Last edited:

asmpk

http://www.infowars.com/tunisian-wikileaks-putsch-cia-touts-mediterranean-tsunami-of-coups/

As copied from above link:

Re: A Zionists Effort to HiJack the Indigenous Political Movement of Egyptions. Beware of the Trojan Horse. Wake Up Egypt!
The Arab world needs to learn a few fundamental lessons about the mechanics of CIA color revolutions, lest they replicate the tragic experience of Georgia, Ukraine, and so many others.

Washington DC, January 16, 2011 -- The US intelligence community is now in a manic fit of gloating over this weekend's successful overthrow of the Tunisian government of President Ben Ali. The State Department and the CIA, through media organs loyal to them, are mercilessly hyping the Tunisian putsch of the last few days as the prototype of a new second generation of color revolutions, postmodern coups, and US-inspired people power destabilizations. At Foggy Bottom and Langley, feverish plans are being made for a veritable Mediterranean tsunami designed to topple most existing governments in the Arab world, and well beyond. The imperialist planners now imagine that they can expect to overthrow or weaken the governments of Libya, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Algeria, Yemen, and perhaps others, while the CIA's ongoing efforts to remove Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi (because of his friendship with Putin and support for the Southstream pipeline) make this not just an Arab, but rather a pan-Mediterranean, orgy of destabilization.

Hunger revolution, not Jasmine revolution

Washington's imperialist planners now believe that they have successfully refurbished their existing model of CIA color revolution or postmodern coup. This method of liquidating governments had been losing some of its prestige after the failure of the attempted plutocratic Cedars revolution in Lebanon, the rollback of the hated IMF-NATO Orange revolution in Ukraine, the ignominious collapse of June 2009 Twitter revolution in Iran, and the widespread discrediting of the US-backed Roses revolution in Georgia because of the warmongering and oppressive activities of fascist madman Saakashvili. The imperialist consensus is now that the Tunisian events prefigure a new version of people power coup specifically adapted to today's reality, specifically that of a world economic depression, breakdown crisis, and disintegration of the globalized casino economy.

The Tunisian tumults are being described in the US press as the "Jasmine revolution," but it is far more accurate to regard them as a variation on the classic hunger revolution. The Tunisian ferment was not primarily a matter of the middle class desire to speak out, vote, and blog. It started from the Wall Street depredations which are ravaging the entire planet: outrageously high prices for food and fuel caused by derivatives speculation, high levels of unemployment and underemployment, and general economic despair. The detonator was the tragic suicide of a vegetable vendor in Sidi Bouzid who was being harassed by the police. As Ben Ali fought to stay in power, he recognized what was causing the unrest by his gesture of lowering food prices. The Jordanian government for its part has lowered food prices there by about 5%.

asmpk

The Great Game by Oria Maqbool Jan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dajjal's Main Weapons:

a) Weapon of Riba (Paper Money / Interest Based Banking System...Control the people's/country's money.. and make them economic slaves)
b) Weapon of Women (Exploit MEN's/Cultural/Religious mistakes (associated with Women) in the name of 'Women Liberty'...and give her such Form of Liberty, so that she is ONLY ABLE to give birth to 'FEW Courage-Less / Brave-Less MEN')
c) Weapon of Media ..... (Having a PHD in DECEPTION, he aims to control people's Mind and manipulate natural consequences in his favour, as much as possible)
b) Military Technology .... (No problems in transferring the general technology to other world, But Military Technology, UNO sanctions and Ban).

WAKE up people we are living the age where, 'YAJUG AND MAJUG' has been released and Mainly in the Age of DAJJAL.

asmpk

Right!

As Shikh Imran Hosein's video depicted; finally; the Jewish Media has started to 'Portray the Arab Revolt as Something Anti US, Anti Europe, Anti World'.
It would have a psychological effect, mainly on Non-muslims, that 'Terrorists Now Rule Muslim Countries'. Which would in turn favour Israel's decision to have an pre-emptive strike, before so called Al-Qaeda supporters start bombing Europe and US.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear bro asmpk
Assalam-o-alaikum
Thanks for posting these videos. Did u watched my post regarding George Soros about NWO & CHINA..
Also can you share the latest revolution update from TUNISIA. As from my information the people of tunisia still have not succeeded in getting their govt. The secret police & army is not letting them to have fair election.
Also CIA today predicting about Mubarak leaving president chair & advising care taker to control the govt..
Lets see..
WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAKIREEN..