The Cloak of Nationalism is the Burial Shroud of Islam?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Nationalism is Kufr - Abdur Raheem Green

@khan27

Aur Allah Pak ki taraf say jab chitter tumhey parha to phir ?
is clip main kon c baat Quran o hadith k mutabik nahi ?

Khan sahib , u did not posed about Syria today....today Israel helped u and attacked the Hizb e Shetan (Hizb Allah) ....

congratulation..... muslims and jews r friends against Sheeah.....

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)

U dont even call your self Muslim , u call yourself " Ahmedi"....
OOOOH ARE YOU ALLOWING ME TO CALL MYSELF A MUSLIM???:You_Rock_Emoticon: :d6c::lol::lol:
I like ya Raaz bhai!!!(bigsmile)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

OOOOH ARE YOU ALLOWING ME TO CALL MYSELF A MUSLIM???:You_Rock_Emoticon: :d6c::lol::lol:
I like ya Raaz bhai!!!(bigsmile)

It is up to u , u could call yourself prophet... as Mirza did...It is not my problem..

But Mirza gave u the mane " Ahmedi " .....Ask mirza....

But this indicates your depression....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

If this person have a bit courage because of his Islam and status ,then he should tell this idea to the rulers of Muslim countries , not the public....

But these people charge for talking and they only make money by their appearance and and by their lectures...

Check it out with any organizers of these programmes in US...

This is personal experience....

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is up to u , u could call yourself prophet... as Mirza did...It is not my problem..

But Mirza gave u the mane " Ahmedi " .....Ask mirza....

But this indicates your depression....
My depression? (bigsmile) What a confused person you are...
If this is the case tell me why your constitution declared us MUSLIMS to NON-MUSLIM?

دھرتی ماتا

%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%DB%8C+%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A7+%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1+%D8%AF%DA%BE%D8%B1%D8%AA%DB%8C+%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A7.jpg

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: دھرتی ماتا

What kind of stupidity is this. Comapring orange with apple. Compare dharti mata with ur own mataa (mother) and u wont have to post such pics

Re: دھرتی ماتا

Iss liye ke dharti maan ko allah ka status nahi diya jata dharti maan exist his par ham chaltay hain .or oss ki hifazat ka zima khud laytay hain. Jab ke **** maan exist bhi nahi karti or hindu mazhab mein woh ossay khudai ikhtayarat yani khuda samjhtay hain .jo on ki hifazat karti hai. Kabhi sona hai kisi ko kehtay howey ke meri **** maan par.qabza kia tu moon tor jawab don ga. Non sence comparision

KhanHaripur

Re: Say NO to Nationalism - A Real Eye Opener by Hamza Tzortzis

@adnan_younus

Rasoolullah SAW said anyone who calls for assabiya ( nationalism ) who fight for or die for assabiya is not of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imranpak

Re: Say NO to Nationalism - A Real Eye Opener by Hamza Tzortzis

Saying no to nationalism will only work if all Muslim communities consider each other equal. When one community like the Arabs are so racist towards other's it's impossible to support or respect them. Consequently, it will only make the victims of racism not only nationalistic but outright haters of people like the Arab's.

iltaf

Re: A Slap in the Face - Nationalism & Racism ~ A Real Eye Opener ~

Please upload videos at alternate sites besides youtube as it is blocked in pakistan :)

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)

beautiful video thanks for sharing but its unfortunate to this day muslims are the most racist among eachother the only religion is either your cast or money left in this world

thats why you see it is easy to create conflicts in muslim countries because we hate eachother already

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Practically we are far away from Quran.......

All of our nations are at the same level moral poverty....

Thats why the worldly wealth could not be beneficial for us ......no matter how much few countries r rich.....

moodykhan

Councller (250+ posts)

very impressive. May Allah help him spread his message.