That's Why We Hate America !

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just to inform viewers about the speaker, her name is Dr. Dahlia Wasfi, is an Iraqi-American peace activist and speaker. Born in 1971 in New York to a Jewish-American mother and Muslim Iraqi father, Dr. Wasfi spent part of her early childhood living in Iraq under Saddam Hussein.
Wasfi visited family in Iraq in 2004 and 2006, and, based upon her account of Iraqi civilian life, became an advocate for “immediate, unconditional withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan.”[2] She has testified in the Iraq Forum of the Congressional Progressive Caucus [3] and the Third International Iraq conference in Berlin,[4] as well as many universities in the US and Canada.
From Dr. Wasfi's April 27, 2006 address to the Congressional Progressive Caucus:
“ I speak to you today on behalf of relatives on my mother’s side — Ashkenazi Jews who fled their homeland of Austria during Hitler’s Anschluss. It is for them that we say 'Never again.' I speak to you today on behalf of relatives on my father’s side, who are not living, but dying, under the occupation of this administration’s deadly foray in Iraq. From the lack of security to the lack of basic supplies to the lack of electricity to the lack of potable water to the lack of jobs to the lack of reconstruction to the lack of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, they are much worse off now than before we invaded. 'Never again' should apply to them, too.

Source: Wikipedia

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz US & UK are equally evil, correct? so first those Pakistani origins who are now US & UK citizens, they should quit their citizenship and should get back to their motherland Pakistan and then start this maniac movement.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are against their policies and policies come in USA who fund for the Elections

democrates or the republicans. So far people to people relatins are concerned

they have mutual undersanding and protest against the wars all over world.

We shouldnt give up hopes for peace and freedom and change in their policies !

Modern world knows it is a now method to colonise and snach their resources in

muslim countries as well as africa.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i personally love america and all the opportunities this country has given me that i can never (unfortunately) get in my country.
and this "we" that you r talking about hates everyone...including our people, our army etc etc
dont be spreading hate as it will only invite more hate. just a suggestion for u .

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
i personally love america and all the opportunities this country has given me that i can never (unfortunately) get in my country.
and this "we" that you r talking about hates everyone...including our people, our army etc etc
dont be spreading hate as it will only invite more hate. just a suggestion for u .

Time will tell you my brother who was right and who was wrong... till than be happy in "your" American Heaven....

Hayaa

Citizen
its all just America, obsessing all over the world.......the thing is that they know exactly how to play politics or just like the tricks used in the game of chess.........
they have peace n all the facilities in their countries, they dun even let the rules broken by whether the citizens or the foreigners ....but they, themselves are trying to ruin others.......an open n clear example is our Pakistan, when the incident of Osama Bin Laden attack happened, nobody in Pakistan , neither the security forces knew that they are about to carry on all dis drama
its all bcoz ov our corrupt politicians, who knows everything but still pretending to be asleep

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
all the third world(developing countries) has one thing in common & that is corrupt leadership(govt).west/us use these corrupts to work for their interests.us does'nt want peace in the world,coz selling weapons industry is their biggest industry.if west& us stop interfering 3rd world,there can b prosperity.& we people dont need to come to live in west/us.i m living in uk but i never liked to b here.but just for money.my heart weeps whenever i hear/read about these people's double standard policies & our stupid n corrupts govt elite.

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
america and other western powers will do what is in their interest. we should be standing against the zardaris who are traitors. their children and money is abroad and come here to make money and sell assets of the country to IMF etc. This hate speech suits only to americans. We should be struggling against the injustice of our ruling elite.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
all the third world(developing countries) has one thing in common & that is corrupt leadership(govt).west/us use these corrupts to work for their interests.us does'nt want peace in the world,coz selling weapons industry is their biggest industry.if west& us stop interfering 3rd world,there can b prosperity.& we people dont need to come to live in west/us.i m living in uk but i never liked to b here.but just for money.my heart weeps whenever i hear/read about these people's double standard policies & our stupid n corrupts govt elite.

They do not use them, they are the one who INSTALLS these corrupt. example: Shah of Iran, Ayub Khan, Zia, Mush, Marcos, Sadat, and now Zardari and company.

They use mind controlling substance in food that prime ministers and presidents eat in white house upon their first there. From then onwards, they keep feeding the drugs and keep pulling strings attached to the victims brain.

That is the reason their first trip is Washington upon quick invitation from US President at the time. PM/Pres go their and get lost in the lavish welcome and abundance of food on the White House dinner table. Little the these PM/Pres know that that very food contains poison for slavery, they fall hook line n sinker. After that we all know what they do 'Yes Sir, I will do what ever you order me to do'

Obama: Release Ramond Davis
Zaradri: Yes Sir!! Right away Sir
Zaradri to Malik: Brother Let Davis go. I just received the order for his release

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That s the Truth
Which every American Should understand
as soon as possible
THIS COUNTRY AMERICA IS THE MOTHER OF ALL TERRORISM
ON THE FACE OF EARTH
And ALLAH S law say
or LAW OF NATURE(for disbelievers)

ZULM JAB HADD SAI BHARTHA HAI
TOW MITT JATA HAI
Indeed the result is near very near INSHALLAH.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz US & UK are equally evil, correct? so first those Pakistani origins who are now US & UK citizens, they should quit their citizenship and should get back to their motherland Pakistan and then start this maniac movement.

Dont get personal about getting citizenship or else , just keep on the topic Mr Abbasi, do you support all this terrorism by American troups in Muslim countries,
are you justifying all these criminal acts only on the sake of getting citizenship.

Thori si sharam hi kar laitay before giving your VALUED thoughts....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont get personal about getting citizenship or else , just keep on the topic Mr Abbasi, do you support all this terrorism by American troups in Muslim countries,
are you justifying all these criminal acts only on the sake of getting citizenship.

Thori si sharam hi kar laitay before giving your VALUED thoughts....

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Donn't get personal toooooooooooo, thodi see sharam khud bhi kar lijyey doghla pun dikhananey sey pehley............Jhoot bol ker logoun ko ladwatey huwey to tum logoun ko zara si bhi sharam nahi aati...........doosroun key buchoun ko marwa key khush hotey ho......apni aouladoun to hifazat key mahfouz mulkoun main rakhtey ho.............lolzzzzzzzzzzz............aaei sharam.....nahi aaey gi............kiynkey bhashan deiney waloun ka yehi kaam hai...........dousroun ko marwao........aur jub waqt padey to ghayab............hahaha

Dont be personal haan............

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Donn't get personal toooooooooooo, thodi see sharam khud bhi kar lijyey doghla pun dikhananey sey pehley............Jhoot bol ker logoun ko ladwatey huwey to tum logoun ko zara si bhi sharam nahi aati...........doosroun key buchoun ko marwa key khush hotey ho......apni aouladoun to hifazat key mahfouz mulkoun main rakhtey ho.............lolzzzzzzzzzzz............aaei sharam.....nahi aaey gi............kiynkey bhashan deiney waloun ka yehi kaam hai...........dousroun ko marwao........aur jub waqt padey to ghayab............hahaha

Dont be personal haan............

Dear just have a cold drink to sooth your mind coz you not only talking nonsense but also way out of topic, also you didnt reply what I asked you.

chill out in beautiful weather of canada from where you can only post such crap , dear you are not suffering the same what people here are facing.
you can talk like this I understand...

cool down buddy and keep your hobby of writing in forums...

cheers

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think every extremist movement in the host country fueled (monetarily) by Non-Residents of that country's origin because they have wealth and are not in touch with the realities of the poor people. Also these people have nothing to lose, if anything goes wrong as may be most relatives are with them. Remember Khalistan movement is still fueled abroad whereas within India people have realized that living together only is viable.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear just have a cold drink to sooth your mind coz you not only talking nonsense but also way out of topic, also you didnt reply what I asked you.

chill out in beautiful weather of canada from where you can only post such crap , dear you are not suffering the same what people here are facing.
you can talk like this I understand...

cool down buddy and keep your hobby of writing in forums...

cheers

Cheers.

lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Dear thanks for advise, pretty sure you must be having same advise for your own self or probably believe on advising other with superiority complex, you are right, I am sure not have no idea on which pain my people are going through, but.............do you.............or only "BHASHAN".............Practicle nil............I was never off the topic my dear...........just simply have advise poster to first quit your own.......and then advise to others..........unfortunately "HYPOCRITES" around us only talk for others.............chill out buddy.........Canadian weather is also like Islamabad...........so enjoy your posh living and keep fooling people around..........hahaha.........nothing personal............

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cheers.

lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Dear thanks for advise, pretty sure you must be having same advise for your own self or probably believe on advising other with superiority complex, you are right, I am sure not have no idea on which pain my people are going through, but.............do you.............or only "BHASHAN".............Practicle nil............I was never off the topic my dear...........just simply have advise poster to first quit your own.......and then advise to others..........unfortunately "HYPOCRITES" around us only talk for others.............chill out buddy.........Canadian weather is also like Islamabad...........so enjoy your posh living and keep fooling people around..........hahaha.........nothing personal............

(bigsmile) why you jump to conclusion abbasi bhai, IPs often deceive (bigsmile)
also I do not belong to posh family.

I belong to pakistani middle class.....

khair, no offense just surprised and sad to see your comments on the brutalities of american forces on muslims.

this is another valid question that forces / people within us making our own lives miserable but that is another long topic. I am not fooling people around or bhashan but we must see every scenario of each issue. Neither you have time nor this post suits for a long detail in response to what you said

anyways, you too enjoy your posh living and keep posting... (bigsmile)