Taliban shura announced it wont attack PTI, JI, JUIF, PMLN election camp

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Taliban allow to Nawaz Sharif (PML-N), Imran Khan (PTI) & Fazlur Rehman (JUI) to run election campaign

I can't say anything about Nawaz and Fazal in this regard but as far as PTI is concerned, it didn't change its stance over the last 12 years as far as War-on-terror is concerned.PTI had the same stance even when TTP was not formed and there were no suicide attacks in Pakistan.So,no one can point finger at PTI by saying that it (i-e PTI) has changed its stance to please TTP.At the same time, PTI has condemned the attacks on PPP, MQM and ANP.However,these three parties must think why they continued Musharraf's foreign policy over the last five years.

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Taliban allow to Nawaz Sharif (PML-N), Imran Khan (PTI) & Fazlur Rehman (JUI) to run election campaign

@Abdulmaalik if PTI has not changed its stance, why their March doesn't enter Waziristan and why did they cancel their Karachi Jalsa and shifted it to Sukkur.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Taliban shura announced it wont attack PTI, JI, PMLN election camp

Mr. FlyHigh .... seems you are really flying high in discrimination. ub to sub clear ho gia ke kon TTP ke B team hain. Aapne baap (father/master) TTP ko to kuch kah nahin saktey to goosa mazloom muhajirs per hi nakalo gi - this is called manafqat .... shame on you for being manafiq ............. khuda ka khoof kha miya aur choolu bhir paani main doob jayo ...

Hey I did not bring your Baap in here did I....What was in my statement that made so angry......Tum hara Baap to ghadar hai london mey hai,

Read my last line you idiot.....TTP should be tracked and eliminated...What part don't you understand......

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is quite funny. The foes for years in Karachi ANP and MQM are now bhai bhai. This is simply hilarious. There were no taliban attack on them during their jalsas and telephonic gathering bit now when they r doing their election campaign they r under attack. Even a common person will come out with the understanding that it is done internally and by own people. PPP, ANP and MQM are the parties who will be losers in the upcoming elections and this sort of attacks on their own people is the simplest shortcut to gain public sympathy but i doubt it they will be successful

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

I can't say anything about Nawaz and Fazal in this regard but as far as PTI is concerned, it didn't change its stance over the last 12 years as far as War-on-terror is concerned.PTI had the same stance even when TTP was not formed and there were no suicide attacks in Pakistan.So,no one can point finger at PTI by saying that it (i-e PTI) has changed its stance to please TTP.At the same time, PTI has condemned the attacks on PPP, MQM and ANP.However,these three parties must think why they continued Musharraf's foreign policy over the last five years.

IK was with Musharraf all the time but never try to stop him from pursuing war on terror. Qasoori is now PTI top leader who was foreign minister when drone and cia start attacking pakustan.

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)
1101828674-2.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101828674&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20130429

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Abdulmaalik if PTI has not changed its stance, why their March doesn't enter Waziristan and why did they cancel their Karachi Jalsa and shifted it to Sukkur.

264485_567240903296031_1054825123_n.jpg

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

IK was with Musharraf all the time but never try to stop him from pursuing war on terror. Qasoori is now PTI top leader who was foreign minister when drone and cia start attacking pakustan.

IK was with Musharraf in the period 1999-2002 but left Musharraf before elections of 2002.Moreover, he didn't join Jamali's govt and sat on opposition benches along withwith PPP and PMLN.As far as war on terror is concerned, he opposed this war right from the start.He opposed this war in National Assembly too.Here is what he said in 2004.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPMtU6I7Jc

When Noon League with 16 NA seats and PPP with 63 NA seats could not stop Musharraf from war on terror, how could IK have stopped Musharraf with his one seat?.So, to whom are you misleading? Don't distort facts.Yeh IK ka Mush kay saath kaisa ittehad tha keh wo 5 saal tak opposition benches par betha raha! Wah bhai wah. Waisay tum Noon league walay apnay aap ko kia samjhtay ho keh tum jo bhi kaho gey log maan lain gay.

Finally, I must tell one very important fact of the history of Pakistan.It was Nawaz Sharif who appointed Parvez Musharraf as Army Chief in 1998 ahead of four senior corp commanders at the advice of Chori Nisar.So, whatever, Mush did with pakistan, Nawaz and Nisar are also responsible for that.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

IK was with Musharraf in the period 1999-2002 but left Musharraf before elections of 2002.Moreover, he didn't join Jamali's govt and sat on opposition benches along with PPP and PMLN.As far as war on terror is concerned, he opposed this war right from the start.He opposed this war in National Assembly too.Here is what he said in 2004.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPMtU6I7Jc

When Noon League with 16 NA seats and PPP with 63 NA seats could not stop Musharraf from war on terror, how could IK have stopped Musharraf with his one seat?.So, to whom are you misleading? Don't distort facts.Yeh IK ka Mush kay saath kaisa ittehad tha keh wo 5 saal tak opposition benches par betha raha! Wah bhai wah. Waisay tum Noon league walay apnay aap ko kia samjhtay ho keh tum jo bhi kaho gey log maan lain gay.

Finally, I must tell one very important fact of the history of Pakistan.It was Nawaz Sharif who appointed Parvez Musharraf as Army Chief in 1998 ahead of four senior corp commanders at the advice of Chori Nisar.And when the time came to face the consequences of his wrong decision of appointing Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif signed 10-year deal with Mush and flew to Jeddah.