Taliban shura announced it wont attack PTI, JI, JUIF, PMLN election camp

darkinsky

Banned
Re: Taliban shura announced it wont attack PTI, JI, PMLN election camp

hPakistani Taliban spokesperson said “neither we are against nor in favor of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F."

PESHAWAR: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Eshsanullah Ehsan while talking to Dawn.com from an undisclosed location said on Sunday that selective targeting of the political parties and candidates was the decision and prerogative of the Taliban Shura.Replying to a query about sparing the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) , Jamiat-i-Ulema Islam- Fazal (JUI-F) , Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) and Pakistan Muslim league – Nawaz (PML-N) who were also contesting elections within the same secular system, to which Taliban are opposed to, he said:“Taliban shura had decided to target those secular political parties which were part of the previous coalition government and involved in the operation in Swat, Fata and other areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwah,”adding that “the organisation followed the instructions of the Taliban shura and that it was the shura that decided which political parties to target, where and when.”To another query that the Taliban were making ground and paving way for some parties to win the elections and denying space to others, he said: “neither we are against nor in favour of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F,” adding that “We are against the secular and democratic system which is against the ideology of Islam but we are not expecting any good from the other parties either, who are the supporters of the same system, but why they are not targeted is our own prerogative to decide.”About attacks on independent candidates , he claimed that all secular minds supporting and talking part in the elections would also be targeted.Share

darkinsky

Banned

485617_10151358338801373_2118503470_n.jpg

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

hPakistani Taliban spokesperson said “neither we are against nor in favor of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F."

PESHAWAR: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesperson Eshsanullah Ehsan while talking to Dawn.com from an undisclosed location said on Sunday that selective targeting of the political parties and candidates was the decision and prerogative of the Taliban Shura.Replying to a query about sparing the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) , Jamiat-i-Ulema Islam- Fazal (JUI-F) , Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) and Pakistan Muslim league – Nawaz (PML-N) who were also contesting elections within the same secular system, to which Taliban are opposed to, he said:“Taliban shura had decided to target those secular political parties which were part of the previous coalition government and involved in the operation in Swat, Fata and other areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwah,”adding that “the organisation followed the instructions of the Taliban shura and that it was the shura that decided which political parties to target, where and when.”To another query that the Taliban were making ground and paving way for some parties to win the elections and denying space to others, he said: “neither we are against nor in favour of the PTI, PML- N, JI and JUI-F,” adding that “We are against the secular and democratic system which is against the ideology of Islam but we are not expecting any good from the other parties either, who are the supporters of the same system, but why they are not targeted is our own prerogative to decide.”About attacks on independent candidates , he claimed that all secular minds supporting and talking part in the elections would also be targeted.Share

Why you people don't like to be on the receivng end......for the longest time you guys, you muhajirs created mayhem in Karachi and more than 100,000 non-urdu speakers left the city. Shame on you and shame on your kind

I definately do not support TTP and I wonder what is our ISI and Army doing....they should track them and eleminate them.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM is responsible for all these troubles.
MQM is the one who have started all these terrorism in Pakistan.

omer123

Councller (250+ posts)

india sponsors terrorism in Pakistan. This acid recovered from taliban in FATA, is used for making explosive jackets for suicide bombers and also used in making roadside bombs.

550313_572882809412648_2115121931_n.jpg

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The current government supported the US war and supported the drone attacks while publicly denying it, that is why the Taliban are against them. whereas the four parties mentioned have either spoken against the operations or were silent on the issue.

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is kind of taliban shura somewhere near us. They promptly respond whenever it is required:)

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

الله تعائ ایسے لوگوں کو ہدایت دے ‘ جو معصوم لوگوں کو نقصان پہنچائیں ۔ آپکے پر تشدد اسلام کا پر امن اسلام سے کیا واسطہ جہاں راہگیر مارے جائیں ۔ آپکے اسلام سے خوف کھائے اور دور بھاگے ۔ وقت آ گیا ہے کہ اب امن اور بھائ چارا کو موقع دیا جائے ۔ وسلام ۔

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

Taliban ko chahiay ky sab ko chance dy, kyou ky waisay bhi PTI ky ilawa baki sari parties apni moth mar jaye gi....

jason

الله تعائ ایسے لوگوں کو ہدایت دے ‘ جو معصوم لوگوں کو نقصان پہنچائیں ۔ آپکے پر تشدد اسلام کا پر امن اسلام سے کیا واسطہ جہاں راہگیر مارے جائیں ۔ آپکے اسلام سے خوف کھائے اور دور بھاگے ۔ وقت آ گیا ہے کہ اب امن اور بھائ چارا کو موقع دیا جائے ۔ وسلام ۔
agreed Islam is not a religion of destruction or violence in whatever form.I think nobody agrees to the Taliban philosophy but targeting all others in the guise of taliban is also wrong.

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)

pakistani taliban are takfeeri kharji , koi deen iman nahi he in beghairto ka ....

PS : i deeply respect Afghan Taliban .

islahe.paki

Councller (250+ posts)

Why you people don't like to be on the receivng end......for the longest time you guys, you muhajirs created mayhem in Karachi and more than 100,000 non-urdu speakers left the city. Shame on you and shame on your kind

I definately do not support TTP and I wonder what is our ISI and Army doing....they should track them and eleminate them.

Mr. FlyHigh .... seems you are really flying high in discrimination. ub to sub clear ho gia ke kon TTP ke B team hain. Aapne baap (father/master) TTP ko to kuch kah nahin saktey to goosa mazloom muhajirs per hi nakalo gi - this is called manafqat .... shame on you for being manafiq ............. khuda ka khoof kha miya aur choolu bhir paani main doob jayo ...

islahe.paki

Councller (250+ posts)

india sponsors terrorism in Pakistan. This acid recovered from taliban in FATA, is used for making explosive jackets for suicide bombers and also used in making roadside bombs.

I am wondering when you guys will become out of these types of propagenda.
Miya mature ho jayo aur positive critize kero.

islahe.paki

Councller (250+ posts)

MQM is responsible for all these troubles.
MQM is the one who have started all these terrorism in Pakistan.

Akhir kar billi thaley se bahur ahi gay. Now it is official from TTP that PML-N, PTI, JI, JUI-F are "B" team of TTP. TTP is given full authority to these parties to go and get others votes. But Don't forget Allah is Supreme Authority and HE is seeing all.
I pray for mis-leaded people that Allah guide them and show them to the right path of justice and peace (ameen)

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)

@unicorn........................

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)

Taliban ko chahiay ky sab ko chance dy, kyou ky waisay bhi PTI ky ilawa baki sari parties apni moth mar jaye gi....

itna gharur nhi kar soniye rab kolu thora jaya dar soniye

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
Taliban allow to Nawaz Sharif (PML-N), Imran Khan (PTI) & Fazlur Rehman (JUI) to run election campaign

ali-raj

Re: Taliban allow to Nawaz Sharif (PML-N), Imran Khan (PTI) & Fazlur Rehman (JUI) to run election campaign

Ohh my god! hamain tu maloom hi nahin tha key Pakistan may Taliban ki hakoomat hai.