hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
1057.gif

252fb19ed5f6c5ba2e77a1971f17a773.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: rehman malik has gone out of mind, :tablikh jamat is center of terror

Is he out of his mind....Tableeghi people are very peaceful people...This idiot should be removed immediately...What A moron...Listen to any of tableeghi daai and u will never hear a word of hate or violence...

Or may be he is talking about NS ,cos he also lives in raiwand and zardari even called him molvi.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)

laikin log vote phr bhi inhi ko daingay :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Narcissist

Banned

I appreciate Mr. Malik for his courage to speak the truth. I agree 100% with hard working minister that these Tableegi centers are hub of terrorism. And government should ban them as soon as possible. Most of suiciders are trained in these centers. Tableegi people are propaganda center against other sects, and they never condemned suiciders attacks. I appreciate Honorable minister for his courage to speak the bitter truth. I would appreciate if government will put a ban on these breeding grounds of terrorism.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

he is not moron or stupid.

he has chosen a very good platform to assassinate characters of the Shareef brothers. seems like its all pre calculated. he badmouthing rai Wind (Hence Shareef) to bring international community to help him in case when he is ready to attack rai wind just like Mush attacked Red Mosque.

Lekin, InshaAllah iski maut bahut jald hogi. Dont mess with innocent people like tableeghis. Rai wind is world known and peaceful training centre of tableeghi people where people come from all seven shores of the world. May Allah damn him

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Baat Ghalt b nahi kahi. AbdurRahman malek ne,jo in k baray mein jantay un ko pata hain.k pehlay ye kahan jatay hain,aur phir wahan se in ko ye banned Orgnosation le jati hain,

Nothing new he was always insane, stupid and out of mind. Our house is not in order we always vote for the such ppl and brng them in power again and again. If you start trusting a snake he will bite you again and again. so the fault is not their it is ours.

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)

yes he is confused person he dont know what is write and what is wrong

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)

Rehman Malik and other people on such posts always give half information he must tell everything so that people neither feel ill about him nor they raise slogan against the government before that on Karachi situation many times they deliver such information that made the situation worse and now such half information may lead to unrest among people

Internet

Banned

Pahli dafa right baat ki Malik ne TJ mein mashkooq log nazar ate rehte hain

Jaldikar

Banned

The first time I met a tabligi I knew that something was not right about them.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

there is difference in heading and detail of the news............ In detail he only says that going to raiwind is common between terrorist but the heading is really opposite..............political point scoring by the reporter i think.

An Important question is why taliban/Black water do not attack raiwind ijtema ????

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

But from my experience the dedicated tablighis dont like the extremist organizations and their views, it is just coincidence that most terrorist organizations like Taliban happen to be deobandi and their activists may visit Raiwand but that does not make Tablighi jamat as a promoter of terror

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pahli dafa right baat ki Malik ne TJ mein mashkooq log nazar ate rehte hain

The first time I met a tabligi I knew that something was not right about them.
Why did you make two IDs. Secondly, when u met TJ people first time, you knew that something was not right. Thats all. Let me tell you about them. They do not have any political agenda. They are less harmful than homeopathic medicine. They are not big on jihad at all where I disagree with them. They do not have glamorous leaders. Their leader usually cleans wash rooms himself. I am witness to that. I can go on but it may not be useful for you because you saw something wrong in them. Lets hear what was wrong.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

I appreciate Mr. Malik for his courage to speak the truth. I agree 100% with hard working minister that these Tableegi centers are hub of terrorism. And government should ban them as soon as possible. Most of suiciders are trained in these centers. Tableegi people are propaganda center against other sects, and they never condemned suiciders attacks. I appreciate Honorable minister for his courage to speak the bitter truth. I would appreciate if government will put a ban on these breeding grounds of terrorism.

up21.gif

up24.gif

Muhammad Ilyas Khan

Siasat.pk - Blogger

What RM says might not be true but tablighees spread a conservative, literalist version of religion with all emphasis on RITUALS and the ideal that only they and their ideology is supreme and everyone else wrong. This LITERALISM most often is harmful to the SPIRIT of religion and that is what make it dangerous at times.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)

Bismillah:aa:
Nangay Deen Nangay Qaum Nangay Watan. What can we accept from them. Iss bunday RM ki zehniat main hi kakhalal hai aur NRO ki pedaish hai. Ye log to Pakistan se sincere nahi toTJ to ddor ki baat hai. Pakistan ki budqismati hai k yeh shakhs iska Interior Minister hai. Allah ka azab nahi to kia hai ye? Allah Pakitan aur humsub ko maaf fermaain aur in kuto*n se jaan churrain.(amen)

Last edited:

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)

Don't be another Rehman Malik. This will be the biggest enmity with Islam and Muslims to call Tableghi-Markaz a terrorist place. Open your eyes and mind and realize that Tableegh is the only and only source of this time which is spreading Islam under a very peaceful and practical way and is the only beacon of light for Muslims. Please respect and appreciate the struggle of Tableghi Jumaat who have no objective other than spreading Islam by spending their own money and time. They have no sponsors at all. Everyone sponsors himself.