Story behind cafe Alynto, Lahore Raid over serving alcohol

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
magar lahori gashtee log nawaz chor ke supporter hain aur muje is se problem hai.I dont have any problems with lahoris drinking alcohol because my dad use to drink alcohol sometimes when he was young and had doctors friends gathering etc.

Whoever they support is their personal choice or problem... Not yours or anyone else.... Same goes with your father drinking... It isn't someone else's fuc*** problem.... Kissi lahori ko sunna hai keh raha ho kpk wale gashtee ke the jo anp, ppp etc etc sub ko le ker aaye...
Matlab Eik gashtee saree umer jism bechti rahee... Aur abb randee rone ro rahee hai keh Baaki gashtiyan kharab aur main theek...

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whoever they support is their personal choice or problem... Not yours or anyone else.... Same goes with your father drinking... It isn't someone else's fuc*** problem.... Kissi lahori ko sunna hai keh raha ho kpk wale gashtee ke the jo anp, ppp etc etc sub ko le ker aaye...
Matlab Eik gashtee saree umer jism bechti rahee... Aur abb randee rone ro rahee hai keh Baaki gashtiyan kharab aur main theek...
wait , KPK walon ne ANP aur PPP ko kitni baar elect kya aur lahorion ne nawaz chor ko kitni baar elect kya ? ANP is already finished in KPK please check election results from 2013 and 2018.Even JUI-F is also finished in KPK it is only punjab and sind who elected PML-N chor PPPP chor again and we people of KPK pay for the sins of punjab and sind.Agar KPK ki population 12 - 13 crore hote tab main dekta pakistan par chor kese hakumat karte.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
wait , KPK walon ne ANP aur PPP ko kitni baar elect kya aur lahorion ne nawaz chor ko kitni baar elect kya ? ANP is already finished in KPK please check election results from 2013 and 2018.Even JUI-F is also finished in KPK it is only punjab and sind who elected PML-N chor PPPP chor again and we people of KPK pay for the sins of punjab and sind.Agar KPK ki population 12 - 13 crore hote tab main dekta pakistan par chor kese hakumat karte.

You are missing point again ...
That is not your fu***** problem if someone doesnt agree with your ideology ...
PTI has the chance now ... if they perform well in Punjab they will win again ... and to be honest, they are doing pretty terrible job right now ...
In terms of administration, if you believe buzdar is better than SS then we dont have anything logical to argue ..

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are missing point again ...
That is not your fu***** problem if someone doesnt agree with your ideology ...
PTI has the chance now ... if they perform well in Punjab they will win again ... and to be honest, they are doing pretty terrible job right now ...
In terms of administration, if you believe buzdar is better than SS then we dont have anything logical to argue ..
Dude your point is totally worth missing if you have no other examples than the ill formed one you keep repeating. Listen to yourself.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude your point is totally worth missing if you have no other examples than the ill formed one you keep repeating. Listen to yourself.

really ? ill informed one ? Did u even get the point at all ?

basically u r telling me I am incorrect and repeating myself when I just responded to a dumbass who generalized the whole city of more than 6 million people and abused them just because of his difference of political affiliation .....
u know I am not even punjabi or lahori ... still i stood on principle ... u should try that sometime

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
really ? ill informed one ? Did u even get the point at all ?

basically u r telling me I am incorrect and repeating myself when I just responded to a dumbass who generalized the whole city of more than 6 million people and abused them just because of his difference of political affiliation .....
u know I am not even punjabi or lahori ... still i stood on principle ... u should try that sometime
I disagreed with your example, not your point. Where you keep using derogatory terms for unconcerned women in an otherwise normal discussion.

Last edited: