Star and Crescent In Pirates of The Caribbean 4

sajjad.ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear fellows,

I came across and strange thing, a couple of days back.
Out side my office, while I was waiting for the Tram, I saw a big poster of this movie, which is released and is being played in some cinema in Zrich.
During this course of waiting time, I was watching this poster without any objective, but all of sudden my attention was focused on the coin on the left side of this man. The reason to focus was very clear mark of crescent and star. It reminded me Pakistani Rupee, and then watched the photo with bit of more attention, I saw the word "Rupee" in Urdu written on the coin. On further attention, I noticed the word "Aik" for one has been taken away by the attached small chain and also the word "Hakomat e Pakistan" on the bottom has been damaged by the chains downwards.

Today, I searched on the net and found the pictures, where it is more clear.

http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/download/10024466/

http://wallpapers.brothersoft.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-4-48551.html

On these links, you can see the coin relatively in better situation to analyze.

I don't want to speculate any conspiracy theory over here. But I want if some body can share, what is the main idea of the movie and the context behind of this character.

Thanks and Regards

Sajjad Ahmad

pirates_of_the_caribbean_on_stranger_tides01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pirates of The Caribbean 4

Thats strange but don't start calling it conspiracy , maybe they thought that this coin looks weird with johnny's character ,and it really match with his overall outlook

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thats strange but don't start calling it conspiracy , maybe they thought that this coin looks weird with johnny's character ,and it really match with his overall outlook

How does it match with the over all look?

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

illuminaties useing hollywood as an important tool.it could go both ways.all blockbuster movies hav some hidden messages.through their dialouges or images.
images

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

No man, coin is not damaged, but u can see that there are 3 bodies hanging wid coin..... What it can be????? I found it 2 days ago and its really mysterious

Last edited:

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-poster-7.jpg

Well there is certainly a hidden message there. What I dont Know I suppose If we watch the film we might get a hint but they are profilating war no doubt there.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-poster-7.jpg

Well there is certainly a hidden message there. What I dont Know I suppose If we watch the film we might get a hint but they are profilating war no doubt there.

If you Guys played Medal of Honor, troops said that we are going to Pak soon...My message to them... "Welcome to hell, tonight we will be rotting together"
LOL dialogue from a movie

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I have some thin to share, but I personally don't believe on it, i just watched it on another website and sharing it here.

ucrF7.jpg

hans

Banned
If the coin depicted in the poster is Anti Islamic Anti Pakistani.......
So here is the proof that Hitler's Great Geat Grand father was Siddhārtha Gautama (Buddah)

buddha.jpg

sajjad.ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
I think, this type of tactics are very useful tool to change the hearts and minds of the people in the desired direction; where they unintentionally start thinking something is bad which is attached to certain context of some character.
With the passage of time, new generation they take such things as seriously wrong/bad....
hence going into a chain association.

Thats the new warfares as well.... take the example of Indian media and bollywood.

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
Haqoomat-e-Pakistan word leading to 3 dead bodies hanging with chains... Zulfiqar Ali Bhutoo, Gen. Zia-ul-Haq and Benazir Bhutoo ???

Narcissist

Banned
Hector Barbossa is main antagonist of the film series Pirates of the Caribbean. This fictional character and image resembles much with Ottoman admiral Khair ud din Barbarossa (1478-1546) who indeed started his earlier career as a privateer in Mediterranean Sea; so one can call him Pirate of the Mediterranean. Similarly there were notoriously famous Barbary corsairs - a Barber Pirate force who used to attack and loot trade ships and were heavily involved in slave trading in Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. They were horror of the ocean during the 15th and 16th centuries. Areas in the reach of Scotland, England and Iceland were within their attack range. Barbarossa and his brother helped exiled Muslim for migrating from Spain to North Africa, further their fame established greatly when they took control over Algiers in 1516 and released it from Spanish occupation. They made new alliance with Ottoman Empire: Algiers became a province of Ottoman empire; in return King Salem offered him governorship and offered all possible help of his famous Janissaries forces against Spanish attacks.

Similarly resemblance of protagonist Captain Jack Sparrow can be found in English pirate John Ward (1553 1622), also known as his Muslim name Yusuf Reis, he was part of Barbary Corsair operating out of Tunis during the early 17th century in Mediterranean Sea.

In the 2011 film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Hector Barbossa is a privateer in the Court of King George II. While in real life Khair ud din Barbarossa (Red-beard in Italian) was a privateer in the Mediterranean Sea in the service of Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent.