Star and Crescent In Pirates of The Caribbean 4

sajjad.ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Today I took and closed snap of this coin from the poster.
It is not One Rupee but Half Rupee Coin.

I wanted to uploaded this image here but I dont know, how I may do that.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear fellows,

I came across and strange thing, a couple of days back.
Out side my office, while I was waiting for the Tram, I saw a big poster of this movie, which is released and is being played in some cinema in Zrich.
During this course of waiting time, I was watching this poster without any objective, but all of sudden my attention was focused on the coin on the left side of this man. The reason to focus was very clear mark of crescent and star. It reminded me Pakistani Rupee, and then watched the photo with bit of more attention, I saw the word "Rupee" in Urdu written on the coin. On further attention, I noticed the word "Aik" for one has been taken away by the attached small chain and also the word "Hakomat e Pakistan" on the bottom has been damaged by the chains downwards.

Today, I searched on the net and found the pictures, where it is more clear.

http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/download/10024466/

http://wallpapers.brothersoft.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-4-48551.html

On these links, you can see the coin relatively in better situation to analyze.

I don't want to speculate any conspiracy theory over here. But I want if some body can share, what is the main idea of the movie and the context behind of this character.

Thanks and Regards

Sajjad Ahmad

pirates_of_the_caribbean_on_stranger_tides01.jpg

yea its strage,it has definately got something to do with illuminatti and their upcoming agenda,ive watched all illuminati videos and they do use these kinds of signs.Im sure its about economy terrorism.If they had use a coin why didnt they use their own,israel's,india's..

sajjad.ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
I have another point to discuss from political context.
A few weeks back, governement of India launched protest against google for showing the border of Kashmir against there will.
At such things, must be observed and protested on government level ... I guess.