Something about siasat.pk's siasat

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
This thread is not to defame goal of siasat.pk but to discuss few problems/questions and find out their solution.

siasatpk.jpg

My question is why this site is not launched/hosted by Paksitani webservers
For how long we will depend on USs so called technology.
Can we change it by words ....or we need some practical steps .... :)

There would be some arguments against this thread , so I am writing about them prior to listen

1. Hosting
An undergrad can host this web site inside Pakistan.

2. Management of website (electricity)
Few of my friends have managed solar, wind energy systems for infrequent problems so that would not be the issue.

3. Loyalty
?????????????????? willing to hear

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
good question but i think that pc from where you typed the whole lot is also an imported one(i don't think it would be made in pk), so what about your loyalty.....aqalmand ko ishara kafi hay.....by the way how much did you pay to join the siasat.pk at the begining....nil so its free to join and probably they know how to use their limited economic resources in the best way. please next time when you browse your pc, use a local pk make......

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats right . As long as u resisit , it isn't important wether u r in Pakistan , INDAI , Uk or North POLE.

For example , Webster Tarpley , ALex Jones , Tax Mars , these aren't Pakistani But these are exposing Rothschild pretty well...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai many sites use hosting servers out side the country because of less downtime, reliability, cost & customer service..
My company site also hosted on CANADIAN SERVER.. :-)

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
i think that pc from where you typed the whole lot is also an imported one(i don't think it would be made in pk), so what about your loyalty.....
Thanks for appreciating my question but brother If you use some intelectual power you will come to know that .pk means site is from Paksitan.
Two wrongs does not make one right, you can not compare my status with siasat.pk I am presenting my views here not representing, hope you will understand.

by the way how much did you pay to join the siasat.pk at the beginning....nil so its free to join and probably they know how to use their limited economic resources in the best way. please next time when you browse your pc, use a local pk make......
Sorry brother I do not want to discuss your power of intelligence but with due respect do you know any forum who ask to pay while joining.

My question is still there If we can not make a discussion forum in Pakistan how can we get rid off other stuff (zardari etc) ... discussion discussion discussion this is not the only solution we need to take steps Practical steps .....

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai many sites use hosting servers out side the country because of less downtime, reliability, cost & customer service..
My company site also hosted on CANADIAN SERVER.. :-)
Sir You are perfectly right, but I am talking about siasat.pk .... I will request you people to consider only issues not objects.
I know bandwidth limitation, site down , maintenance issues and man power these are the problems in Pakistan ... who will solve them if we do not consider them

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Another big question is
as in Quran Paak

"Yahood aur nasara ko apna raazdaan na banao"

but what we are doing . We all save our passwords/sensitive information on servers controlled by yahood-o-Nasara.

Its like that, we give our house lock keys to our enemies and ask them, Plz protect our home.

This is a Big Big Question.....

i know we Muslims are not yet technologically powerful enough to dictate our terms.... but still is there any solution of this?

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
All activities by users of Internet, surfing, searches, chat etc are recorded as historical data and used by Agencies of the world when data is in database , just need a query to fetch the relevant information, they dont say anybody anything but they can analyze the overall mood of the country. and the develop the policies.

Q: Who is the owner of this internet and what are his goals?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
To be very honest, I totally don't understand the purpose of this thread, basically questions raised in this thread by poster have no logics.

1) Why used .pk................My dear go into the godaddy.com and buy the best website address according to the requirements, so where it does state that .pk can only be used within Pakistan.............

2) This website own and run by an overseas Patriot young Pakistani, So how could Pakistani Politics be restricted within Pakistanis, Its quite obvious resources are limited for individual Pakistanis overseas, however efforts like siasat.pk by overseas Pakistani is highly appreciated, as well as recognized world wide because of its neutral approach towards its member and polite behaviors has recognition among "GLOBE" Overseas, as well as within Pakistan, Pakistanis feel homely within forum............

So where does this accusation type thread stands, would love to hear from siasat.pk lovers and supporters.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another big question is
as in Quran Paak

"Yahood aur nasara ko apna raazdaan na banao"

but what we are doing . We all save our passwords/sensitive information on servers controlled by yahood-o-Nasara.

Its like that, we give our house lock keys to our enemies and ask them, Plz protect our home.

This is a Big Big Question.....

i know we Muslims are not yet technologically powerful enough to dictate our terms.... but still is there any solution of this?

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz, You made me laugh, bhai sahab, kaun sa yahoud aur nasara yahan per paya jata hai............Don't say Muslim are not yet technolgy savoy, its Pakistanis who are left behind because of resources, otherwise if you look around the globe, Muslims in General and mostly Pakistanis are dominating with technology around the world.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
All activities by users of Internet, surfing, searches, chat etc are recorded as historical data and used by Agencies of the world when data is in database , just need a query to fetch the relevant information, they dont say anybody anything but they can analyze the overall mood of the country. and the develop the policies.

Q: Who is the owner of this internet and what are his goals?

Probably you are living far behind the scene, forget who is the owner of the Internet, just think and plan, how much you could contribute to your religion, to your community, and to your country.......make a good use of Internet and let those feel bad, who would want you to be misguided.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Website tou bana di pal bhar main, Pakistanio na

Guftar ka ye ghazi tou bana, kirdar ka ghazi ban na saka

Piyarey bhai "GUFTAAR" aur "KIRDAR" ka ghazi kiss tarha bana jata hai website per zara is per bhi roshni daal dijiyey......badi meherbaani hogi..........

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir You are perfectly right, but I am talking about siasat.pk .... I will request you people to consider only issues not objects.
I know bandwidth limitation, site down , maintenance issues and man power these are the problems in Pakistan ... who will solve them if we do not consider them

My Dear there could be some limitation, which could prevent to initiate jobs, but.........point is very clear, if you really want to do a job, then no one could stop, would you mind, if I would advise a peace of cake, do try and then see, how it will work for you.......

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for appreciating my question but brother If you use some intelectual power you will come to know that .pk means site is from Paksitan.
Two wrongs does not make one right, you can not compare my status with siasat.pk I am presenting my views here not representing, hope you will understand.

Sorry brother I do not want to discuss your power of intelligence but with due respect do you know any forum who ask to pay while joining.

My question is still there If we can not make a discussion forum in Pakistan how can we get rid off other stuff (zardari etc) ... discussion discussion discussion this is not the only solution we need to take steps Practical steps .....

Good to see your intellect assessment skills and probably your assessment might be correct, but why you don't take a bold step yourself. If a forum is free to launch then why are you waiting for the siasat.pk to be hosted on pakistani server? why don't you yourself launch a site from pk and we won't mind to be its member. Better to show the admin of siasat.pk a way forward rather than criticizing them. hopefully they would be quite watchful of any improvement suggestions. Now shall,we,expect from you some practical steps in the nearest future in this regard.......?