so I get married in 20 Days :) Wish me Luck

Salam guys,

I spent so much time on Siasat. You guys are like a family. I thought I should let you know (bigsmile)

One of my friends sent me this video :P Kinda scary :lol:

I don't know you personally but wish you all the best for the future. May every new step together bring you both happiness and joy.May Allah bless you both.Good Luck...

Adeel

Founder
Thank you so much everyone for showing so much Love :)

Seriously it was Pleasantly overwhelming to see everyone responding.

Thanks again :)

Adeel

Founder
Masha Allah in this such a complex situation, where nothing is good expected, This NEWS is really like "FRESH AIR"

I know I am going to miss this event, but wish you all the best on this Occasion. Definitely will going to organize sitting after you will

Abbasi bhai, you better be coming to Valima.

Adeel

Founder
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION]
Shair Aaya, shair aaya, shair aaya and finally it has arrived (almost). Congratulations and best of luck. I hope you must have got a lot of mashwary from [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] bhai, but I have only one advice for you that is don't dare to ignore abbasi bhai's advice, warna boht pachtao ge. :P

And please come back soon, we can't run it without you. BTW where is my invitation card. :P

Haha actually I did ignore [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] bhai's advice, that is why i am getting married lol

Thanks for the wishes. For the next two months everything is over to you. You better do a good job buddy ;)

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welcome to the club... May Allah SWT bless u with a happy life..

30332d1230149188t-shadi-mubarak-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9-13.jpg

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Best of luck ,you are going to do the sunnah of our prophet may Allah help you on every step.Ameen

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haha actually I did ignore [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] bhai's advice, that is why i am getting married lol

Thanks for the wishes. For the next two months everything is over to you. You better do a good job buddy ;)

(hmm)Bhai jaan shaadi ki khushi mein haqaiq ko nazar andaaz nahi kartay. Abbasiali direct Aur akhar kisam ka thanidaar hay ab nikah naama ya 100 ka note har waqat jaib mein rakhna woh siasat pk kay kisi bhi naakay par rok kar check kar sakta hay. Aur yeh to aap ko pata hay keh baat ki zara usay kam hi samjh aati hay;)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks Sobia and everyone else :)

Well I have been away for past one week...so many small things to do but I try to come atleast once a day for a little bit. I guess It will get even busier then I will be completely gone for atleast 2 weeks away to paris :)

So Paris gets the honor to put you on the right track for a married life.
On a lighter note, it is a french saying: Marriage is the end of love! (I do not take it seriously, neither should you) You do understand it is the right of the family to tease you!

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Marriage is the beginning of actual love.... with some practical examples also...........................................hope adeel will undertand what i mean....lol
wesay adeel brother yeh love marriage hay ya ammi abba ne zbrdasti baandh dia hay

Last edited:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Dont worry too much about the video. It's just a trailer ;). I am sure bhahi jee will show you the full movie.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION]

May Allah give both of you all the satisfaction, love , undestanding and beautifull moments of a happy married Life......Congratulations!!!

Last edited: